剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
against his sworn brothers and sisters.
当然 这一切你事先一无所知
Of course, you couldn't have known.
打败如此强大的对手
Beating such a worthy opponent is proof
足以证明你的能力及胆量
of your strength and courage,
但你的克制力 拒绝无缘的杀戮
but your restraint, your refusal to kill
展现了罕见的正直人格
without cause demonstrates a rare integrity.
马塞尔·杰拉德 这才是你的测试
You see, Marcel Gerard, this was the test.
欢迎加入斯特里克斯
Welcome to the Strix...
前提是
Provided, of course,
你能治愈自己这狼人咬伤
you survive your own gambit.
他们相比十分惊艳吧
I bet they were all so impressed,
你的那些新伙伴们
weren't they, hmm, your new mates,
被你的胆量所征服
positively taken by your boldness,
还有你的足智多谋 以及高超手段
your cunning wit, and your steely resolve,
然而你却天真的以为
and you just assumed
我会愿意 甚至迫不及待地
that I would be willing... eager, even...
抽出我自己的血液来给你收场
to drain the blood from my veins in the aftermath.
我们现在无法分清朋友和敌人
We cannot tell friend from foe,
这时候你干了什么
and what are you doing?
你居然要加入
You're pledging a fraternity
那帮计谋杀害我们的人
run by those conspiring against us.
我追查斯特里克斯就是因为你
My interest in the Strix is because of you.
我没有选择阵营的权利
I don't get to choose sides.
你的敌人就是我的敌人
Whoever comes for you comes for me.
我只需要知道这点
That's all I need to know.
她醒了
She's awake.
没错 我的敌人
Yes. Whoever comes for me
很有可能也是你的敌人
may very well come for you...
但他们可能会通过你接近我 马塞勒斯
But they may also come through you, Marcellus.
记住这点
Remember that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也希望自己看错了 卢西安 真的
I hoped I was wrong, Lucien...I really did...
但我看见了
But I saw it.
我看见他死了
I saw him die.
你看见武器了吗
Did you see the weapon?
武器是什么
What is it?
要想明白一切 必须亲眼窥探
To understand, it must be seen.
不对劲
Something's wrong.
毒药
It's poison.
不不不不
No. No. No. No.
不不不
No. No. No.
不
No!
不
No.
那么...
So...
什么时候教我组织的秘密握手礼
When do I learn the secret handshake?
等等 你们知道肯尼迪是谁杀的吗
Wait. Do you guys know who killed JFK?
有点耐心 你迟早会知道一切
Patience. All in time.
如果我没通过测试 你会怎么做
What would you have done if I didn't figure it out?
命令人清理干净你的残骸
Compelled someone to clean up your burning husk,
从此再也不会想起你
never thought of you again.
想来也是卢西安搞得鬼
Of course it was Lucien.
这我不得不服
I have to give him credit.
这招的确挺高
It's quite the stroke of genius.
他对我的指控
The entirety of his claims against me
全建立在那女巫的幻象纸上
rest on these visions.
他承诺幻象会变得更为仔细
His promise that they'd become more specific
理所当然 然而并无用处
was necessary but impractical.
细节能被验证 追查到底 吹毛求疵
Details can be verified, cross-examined, debunked.
只要他的指控一日模糊不定
The longer his allegations remain vague,
可信度只会日益减少
the less credible they become,
所以杀害先知
So removing them entirely
是他唯一的出路
was actually the only move left to make.
你的可信度并不比他高
Your words are no more compelling than his.
我要看证据
I want proof.
我总算把她哄睡了
I finally got her to sleep.
总有一天我得向霍普解释这个家庭
I'll have to explain this family to Hope someday.
我有时候会想到时候该怎么说
I think about that sometimes.
结果如何
What do you think?
我不会对她说谎
I wouldn't lie to her.
我永远不会对她说谎
I'll never lie to her...
提醒你一句 我今天一直都在家
弗雷娅
你知道我会先跟她说什么吗
But you know what I'll start with?
"守护家人 永恒不变"
"Always and forever."
谢谢
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我本该告诉你这一切
I should've told you what was happening.
是你把特里斯坦变成吸血鬼的对吧
You made him, right, Tristan?
更准确的说法是
Think it would be more accurate to say
我们互相造就今天的我们 但没错
that we made each other, but, yes,
是我把他变成了吸血鬼
I turned him.
你对特里斯坦·德·马特尔印象如何
What was your impression of Tristan de Martel?
不好说 他看起来...
I don't know. He seemed...
若有所失
Incomplete.
他有个妹妹 奥罗拉
He has a sister... Aurora.
老实跟你说
To be perfectly frank with you,
我很惊讶看见他单独出现
I'm surprised that he's without her.
他对妹妹的保护达到了病态的程度
His devotion to her is absolutely pathological.
极其危险
It's dangerous.
忠诚不会让人变得危险 以利亚
Loyalty doesn't make people dangerous, Elijah.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表