剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Please excuse me.
我得和别人谈谈
There's someone I need to speak to.
好吃吗
Anyone tasty?
待在这儿 别乱来
Stay here and behave yourself.
一直都是
Always.
我想迟到总比不到好
Well, I suppose later is better than never,
但你确实迟到了
but you are late indeed.
我不是来看展出的
I'm not here for the show.
我有问题 但你不接电♥话♥
I have a problem, and you weren't answering your phone.
那个把我当羊排看着的混♥蛋♥是谁
Who's the dirt bag eyeing me like I'm a rack of lamb?
老朋友吗
Old friend?
老相识而已
Old acquaintance, nothing more.
老相识 你伤到我了
Old acquaintance? You wound me?
他能听到我们 他...
He can hear us? Is he--
耳朵不好使吗
Hard of hearing?
刚好完全相反
Quite the opposite actually.
尼克传给我的副作用
A side effect I inherited from Nik.
我们能下次再谈我失礼的朋友卢西安
We can discuss my discourteous friend Lucien at our next little chat.
现在我们继续保护你珍贵的界限 好吗
For now, let's preserve your precious boundaries, shall we?
有人折磨并杀死了当地人
Someone tortured and killed a local,
尸体就留在外面
left the body right out in the open.
我想是吸血鬼干的
I think it was a vampire.
好吧 吸血鬼的事情由马塞尔管
Yes. Well, vampire business is now Marcel's purview
以利亚没空讨厌我时也会管
or Elijah's when he's not busy loathing me.
总之 去找他们
By all means, check with them.
卢梭酒吧
喂
Hello?
我是不是误解了你在参加怎样的展览会
Did I misinterpret the kind of exhibition you were attending?
我换了场子
I switched venues.
不是你说我晚上该放松下吗
Aren't you the one who said I deserved the night off?
抱歉 得有人照顾霍普
Forgive me. Someone needs to watch Hope.
我有事要处理
I have an errand to run.
真不吉利 什么事
How ominous. What errand?
无法避免的灾难
A necessary evil.
我宁愿我侄女看不到
I would rather our niece not bear witness.
有道理 等我一会儿
Fair enough. Give me a minute.
我有办法
I have an idea.
你的美女朋友好像坏了你的兴致啊
Your pretty friend seems to have fouled your mood.
要不我们出去
Why don't we go out,
血洗小镇之类的
paint the town red, et cetera, et cetera?
卢西安
Lucien...
你在我的城市到底想干什么
What are you really doing in my city?
消息传来了 老朋友
News has spread, old friend.
世界上每个吸血鬼都知道你被攻击了
Every vampire in the world knows you've been attacked,
很多次差点被杀了
a number of times nearly killed.
我可以向你保证
Well, I can assure you
那些跟我作对的人
that all those who stood against me
要么干枯了 化成灰了
ended up either desiccated, dust,
要么被吃了
or dinner.
没错 但如果失败的不是他们呢
Yes, but what if it had gone the other way, hmm?
芬恩死后 我们都知道了
When Finn was killed, we all learned the truth--
吸血鬼的命都可以追溯到转化链上的
the life of every vampire is linked back to the original
始祖吸血鬼
who begat the line.
科尔的死也证明了这一点
Kol's death confirmed it.
整整两条转化链上的吸血鬼死光了
Two entire lines of vampires wiped out.
你想想看
As you can imagine,
这个威胁让我们剩下的吸血鬼坐立难安
the treat of it doesn't sit well with those of us that remain.
害怕因我的死而死的人
Anyone fearing death as a result of my demise
都该来见我
should come see me.
我很乐意打消他们的顾虑
I'll be happy to reassure them.
当然了
Of course.
你们兄妹确实很强
You and your siblings are mighty indeed,
但对你的攻击确实说明
yet the attacks on you do show
你不是完全无敌的
that you are not completely invulnerable.
你身陷家族事务
While you've wallowed in your family affairs,
而你的后代却寝食难安
your progeny have grown somewhat restless.
世界并非无限大 领土有限
The world is a finite place, territory limited,
就连古老的吸血鬼也免不了惨烈的圈地战争
and even ancient vampires are not above vicious turf wars.
要是我告诉你三条仅存转化链之间的冲突
What if I told you there's a growing conflict
愈演愈烈呢
between the remaining 3 sire lines?
假设他们中有人想杀了以利亚
Suppose one of them wanted to annihilate the other
丽贝卡或者你来消灭其他人呢
by killing Elijah, Rebekah, you?
所以你跑这么远就是为了警告我吗
So you came all this way to deliver a warning?
想想吧 杀死一个始祖
Think about it. Kill an original,
就能扫清一整条血脉的人
wipe out an entire line of competition.
这可是很诱人的
A tempting goal,
更何况你家已经四分五裂了
made more so by the fact that your family is divided
所以你们现在比任何时候都要脆弱
and thus weaker than you have ever been.
我的家人才不弱
My family is hardly weak.
而且 我们是杀不死的
And in fact, we are unkillable.
最后一个白橡木桩已经没了
The last of the white oak is gone.
你确定木桩一点不剩了吗
Are you so certain it's all gone,
哪怕一个小碎片
every last splinter of it
都不存在了吗
banished for good?
卢西安 如果你是在暗示
Lucien, if you had even the slightest inkling
白橡木桩还存在
any fragment of white oak still existed,
想必你一定会告诉我吧
of course you would tell me.
别冲动 尼克 我是你这脉的
Easy, Nik. You are my sire.
我的命运和你是连在一块的
My fate is linked to yours.
如果你想知道我为
If you want to know what I do
你们面对的威胁做了什么
about the dangers you now face,
那你就相信我 跟我来
trust me enough to come with me.
有些东西你必须看看
There is something that you must see.
我想问你是不是一切都好
I'd ask if everything was ok,
但要是一切都好 你就不会来这了
but you wouldn't be here if it were.
我住在这的时候简直是无聊透了
You know, I was bored out of my mind when I lived up here.
我不想念这 但那会生活简单多了
I don't miss it, but things were a lot simpler.
至少我觉得安全
And at least I felt safe.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我被袭击了
I was attacked.
我的族人想用咒语毁了我的双手
One of my own people tried to use a spell to ruin my hands.
下一步呢 毁了我的眼睛 我的心吗
What's next, my eyes, my heart?
他们恨我 这我知道
They hate me. I knew that,
但我没想到他们会背叛我
but I didn't think they would just revolt.
新奥尔良的女巫有
Witches in New Orleans have a habit
嗜好杀人的习惯
of getting homicidal, all right?
不然你认为我原来为什么把她们管那么严
Why do you think I was so hard on them?
但我是摄政者 她们应该尊敬我
But I'm regent. They should respect me.
这又不是我选的
I didn't sign up for this.
当然是 是你选择做她们的领袖
Sure you did. You chose to be their leader.
你当了领袖 危险也随之而来了
The target on your back, it comes with the job.
那我该怎么办
So what do I do?
只要你说 我会带着我的人...
Say the word, all right? Me and my guys will...
你们会怎么样
You'll what?
她们要是看到我和你们一起对付已族
They see me siding with you against my own kind,
那就证明她们是对的了
I'll just be proving them right.
小达 有人冲你来了
"D, someone came at you.
可能今天是一个人
It might be one today,
但如果你什么都不做
but if you sit back and do nothing,
那明天 就会有更多人来对付你
and by tomorrow, there'll be more.
你必须要反抗 显示出你的力量
You got to respond with a show of force.
如果不找我 那就另找一个方法
If not me, find another way,
但你必须要这么做
but it's got to be done.
你好 甜心
Hello, sweetie.
你要原谅弗雷娅阿姨
You'll have to excuse your auntie Freya.
我今晚喝了几杯
I've had a few big girl drinks tonight.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
我都忘了礼节了
Where are my manners?
让我解释一下
Permit me to explain.
狩猎第一课
Lesson one of the hunt...
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表