剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
卡米
Cami.
我不能谈论我的客户
I'm not allowed to discuss my clients.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
对
Right.
我哥哥谋杀了一教堂的神学院学生
My brother murdered a church full of seminary students,
所以当地警局肯定知道我的名字
so my name must be familiar to the local PD.
是的
It is.
但是文森特带你来之后 我进行了进一步调查
But after Vincent brought you around, I did further research.
比如说 你叔叔基兰去年去世了
For example, your uncle Kieran's death last year,
尸检报告满是漏洞
that autopsy report was just full of plot holes.
他心脏病发作了
He had a heart attack.
很合理的解释
Perfectly rational explanation.
总是有很合理的解释
There's always a perfectly rational explanation.
整个世纪以来 你的家庭都有奇怪的死亡
Your family has a whole century of strange deaths,
无法解释的行为
unexplainable behavior,
盗墓 斩首 失踪人口
grave robberies, beheadings, missing persons,
警♥察♥报告声称整个地区都停电了
police reports with entire sections blacked out.
每次法属区出了事
Whenever there's a problem in the quarter,
奥康纳家的人要么是始作俑者
there's an O'connell either causing it
要么在收拾烂摊子
or cleaning it up.
你在指控我什么吗
Are you accusing me of something?
没有
No.
我只是觉得你的天主教家庭是个幌子
I just think your whole good Catholic family thing is a cover.
我只是还没搞明白你们在掩盖什么
I just haven't figured out what you're covering yet,
但我会搞明白的
But I will.
塞莱斯特·杜博
1790年出生
我找不到她
I can't find her.
谢了
Thanks.
什么都没有
There's...nothing.
像是她根本不存在
It's like she doesn't exist,
或者她
or sh--
或者她死了
Or she's dead.
不不
No, no.
不 你得找到她
No. You have to find her.
不不 拜托
No. No. Please.
拜托 你得听我说
Please. You need to listen to me. Please.
克劳斯 链条
Klaus, the chains.
拜托 我知道你不想帮我
Please. I know you don't want to help me,
但海莉可以被利用来对抗克劳斯
but Hayley can be used against Klaus.
他只害怕她一个人
She's the only one that he truly fears.
弗雷娅 拜托
Ohh! Freya, please!
再施咒吧
Please do the spell again!
我不能忍♥受一个月...
I can't go a month with--agh! Unh!
拜托 你得听我说
Please, please. I need you to listen to me.
停止了
It stopped.
我的线人会联♥系♥我
My contacts will get back to me
如果他们获取了一只
if they have any information about a wolf
符合你描述的狼人的信息
matching your description.
你需要尼克劳斯的血来治伤口
You're going to need Niklaus' blood for that wound.
顺便说一句
Just FYI.
我相信一旦找到他孩子的母亲
I'm sure he'll respond favorably
他一定会同意帮忙
once the mother of his child has been...
答应
recovered.
想喝什么请自便
Oh, feel free to have a drink.
她还没死呢 就是太多嘴
She's not dead, just mouthy.
我让她给我安静一点
I compelled her quiet.
你就别在我面前装得很友善了
You can spare me the counterfeit camaraderie.
你说你和我的族人有冲突
So you say that you're in conflict with those of my sire line.
我猜特里斯坦·德·马特尔勋爵
Am I to assume that the lord Tristan De Martel
是不是又想故技重施了
is up to his usual tricks?
这可不是小打小闹 以利亚
This is no quarrel, Elijah.
我们现在就站在战争边缘
We are on the brink of war.
特里斯坦知道 如果他除掉克劳斯
Tristan knows that if he kills klaus
他就能除掉他所有的敌人
he will eliminate all his enemies.
等等 照你这么说
And so wait. By this logic,
我想你最终的目标是我
am I to assume that I am your ultimate target?
如果我杀了你 那我就得放弃所有财产
If I kill you, then I trade all of the money,
女人和喷气飞机...只为了永生永世
the women, the jets... all for an eternity on the run
逃避尼克和丽贝卡的追杀
from Nik and Rebekah.
离开这座城市
Leave this city.
没人需要你的保护
No one needs your protection.
白栎树木桩已经没了
The white oak was destroyed.
没人能杀死我们
We cannot be killed.
你错了
You're wrong.
和尼克谈谈
Talk to Nik.
他看到了预言
He's seen the prophecies.
你的家族被黑暗包围的幻象
Visions of darkness surround your family.
你并非不死之身 以利亚
You are not immune to death, Elijah,
你好像没有因此慌乱动摇
and you don't seem particularly fazed.
死亡对我而言可不陌生 年轻的卢西安
Well, I'm no stranger to death, young Lucien.
三流的预言也吓不倒我
Or third-rate prophecies, for that matter.
又或许 不死之身终于厌倦了对你的眷顾
Or perhaps immortality has finally soured you.
毕竟 你放弃了拯救尼克灵魂
After all, you've abandoned your eternal effort to save Nik's soul.
没了唯一的动力 传奇的以利亚·迈克尔森
What's left for the legendary Elijah Miakelson
还剩下些什么
without that single motivation?
出事了
We got a problem.
十一具尸体 很多被惹毛了的爱人
11 bodies, a lot of pissed off loved ones.
他们以为是吸血鬼干的
They thought it was a vampire thing,
但昨晚 我的人都被证实
but all my guys were accounted for
昨晚在角斗场
at the Abattoir last night.
我妈妈在哪里
Where's my mom?
她在哪里
Where is she?
不 不 不要
Oh, no! No, no!
我教过你最好别把吃剩的东西扔在街上
I taught you better than to leave your leftovers in the streets,
还是我的地盘上
my streets.
你得再说得清楚点 伙计
You'll have to elaborate, mate.
两具尸体被发现了 身上留有
Two bodies were found sporting
让人印象深刻的撕裂伤
rather memorable lacerations.
你是通过割无辜的新奥尔良人身体
Are you exorcising your demons
来驱赶自己内心的恶魔的吗
by carving up the innocents of New Orleans.
你们家族的人今天真爱做些子虚乌有的指控
Your family's full of unfounded accusations today,
就算是我♥干♥的 你又在意什么
and if I was the culprit, why would you care?
我们以前一起做过很多很棒很疯狂的事
We used to make fantastic messes together.
在这座城市里 存在着微妙的平衡
There is a delicate balance in this city.
有规矩
There are rules.
也有你关心的人
And people you care about.
你现在可不能这样软弱
You can't afford weaknesses like that right now.
说到软弱
Speaking of weaknesses,
我的墙上还用链条拷着一只狼
there is a wolf chained to my wall
他声称他从你胳膊上撕下了一大块肉
who claims he took a chunk out of your arm.
来见我 我会给你我的血
Come see me. I'll give you my blood
条件是你要发誓不再滥杀无辜
in exchange for your word that these killings will stop.
很遗憾你们家的狗咬偏了 朋友
I'm afraid your family dog missed the mark, friend.
连擦伤都算不上 毒液没有碰到皮肤
Barely a scratch. No venom reached the skin.
你给我听仔细了 朋友
You listen carefully, friend.
我的城市已经维持了数月相对和平的日子
My city has enjoyed months of relative peace.
如果那和平稍有破灭
If that peace is any way disrupted,
下一个 惨死街头的就是你
the next gruesome murder will be yours.
这才是我熟悉的克劳斯
Now there's the Klaus I know.
要给你倒些水
Can I get you some water
或者什么吗
or something?
放我出去
Let me out.
已经破晓了 我还没有变回去
It's dawn. I haven't turned back yet.
这很奇怪
It doesn't make any sense.
我必须找到海莉
I need to find Hayley.
我能感觉到你血液中的诅咒
I can feel the curse in your blood.
有什么东西在压制它
Something's restraining it,
但你随时都有可能转化
but you could transition at any moment.
那个混♥蛋♥到底在哪里
Where the hell is that bastard?
凡尔赛女巫 这是个难以承受的悲剧
Versailles witches, this is an unbearable tragedy.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表