剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
但这是真实的打斗
but in a real fight?
卡米 你要知道 关于恐惧
Cami, here's the thing about being afraid.
如果你要去做自己害怕的事情
If you have to do the thing that you're afraid of,
那无论你多么恐惧都是无用的
then all this fear is for nothing.
所以要么转化成愤怒 要么就抛之脑后
Either turn it into anger or leave it at the door.
但无论如何 你来控制你自己的情绪
But either way, you control your emotions.
那就意味着你已经领先奥罗拉很多了
Which means you're already one step ahead of Aurora.
布伦南药店 处方药
我有个主意
Hey, I have an idea.
以利亚
Elijah,
我刚才问了你很重要的问题
I've asked you a rather important question.
考虑到我们现在的情况
Given our current circumstance,
诺拉音乐节
你最好不要考验我的耐心
you'd be wise not to test my patience.
那么
So...
特里斯坦被关押的地方是
Tristan's resting place...
你花费了这么大的力气把自己变成这样
You carefully craft yourself into this abomination
就为了当
purely to become...
那个疯女人的跑腿小弟吗
...an errand boy to that banshee?
迈克尔森家族
Oh, you Mikaelsons.
你们的傲慢真是没有边界
Your arrogance truly knows no bounds.
还需要我再提醒你一遍
Do I need to remind you
那个预言对我有利吗
the prophecy is on my side?
你们家族完蛋了
Your family is doomed.
所以如果你给我特里斯坦的位置
So if you'll give me Tristan's location,
至少我还能让你死得痛快一点
at least I could make your death quick.
我不知道他在哪里
I have no idea where he is.
但是 卢西安
But, you know, Lucien,
问题在于 我怀疑
the thing is that I suspect
你并不在乎他在哪
you don't even really care.
我一直不喜欢他
I never really liked him.
但至少我可以告诉奥罗拉我问过你了
But at least I can tell Aurora I tried.
我们的情况会变好的
We're gonna be okay.
我们已经克服了这么多困难
We've already made it through so much.
只要搞定祖先们
Once we deal with the ancestors,
就可以如你所愿地约会了
we'll have that date you wanted.
你说这里不受魔法影响的
You said that magic doesn't work in here.
先祖们在破坏那个咒语
The Ancestors are breaking through the spell.
我们没时间了
We don't have much time.
打扰你们的约会了
Sorry to interrupt date night.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
阻止他即将血洗我的城市
I'm preventing a bloodbath in the middle of my city,
正好你也可以去救文森特了
and I'm freeing you up to help Vincent.
他在墓地遇到麻烦了 快去
He's in trouble at the cemetery. Go.
我会清场
I'll clear this place out.
交出我弟弟
You give me my brother.
这是我最后一遍要求
I won't ask you again.
拜托 以利亚
Please, Elijah.
该认输时要认输
Know when you're beaten.
哎呀 看上去挺疼的
Oh. That looks like it hurts.
正合我意
That's what I was going for.
你对我做了什么
What... did you do to me?
魔印会困住你
The Sigil will bind you,
削弱你
weaken you.
我还自己加了血液沸腾的效果
The boiling blood I added myself.
也许我杀不了你
Maybe I can't kill you,
但是我可以让你生不如死
but I can make you wish you were dead.
就这样了 没话说了
That's it? Nothing more to say?
说不出嘲笑的言辞了吗
No more taunts tripping from your tongue?
那我大概可以完成这事了
Well, then I suppose it's time I finish this.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我会把这个插♥进♥自己的心脏
I'm gonna drive this into my heart,
完成死后重生
die, and be reborn.
然后等我获得了新力量
And then, with the aid of my newfound power...
我会让你永远沉默
...I'm going to silence you permanently.
看来有人来了
Well, it appears we have company.
天啊
Oh, my.
今天真是越来越好玩了
This day just gets better and better.
卡米 好久不见
Cami, it's been a while.
吸血鬼的日子过得如何
How's vampirism treating you?
事实上 我很享受
As a matter of fact, I'm enjoying it.
所以我来向你表达感谢之情了
That's why I'm here, to express my gratitude.
你这厚脸皮的小坏蛋
Ooh, you cheeky little minx.
你不是试着对付过我吗
Have you come to have a go at me?
快走 卡米尔
Get out of here, Camille!
闭嘴 尼克
Shut up, Nik.
这是我们女人之间的事
This is between us girls.
不过我会让你听听
Though I suppose I will let you
我像扯美丽的小蝴蝶翅膀一样
listen to her cries as I tear off
扯下她的肋骨时 她的惨叫
her limbs like the wings of pretty little butterfly.
你试试看
I'd like to see you try.
你对我挥舞起你的古董了
Ooh! You're brandishing your antiques at me.
要是你速度够快
I suppose I would be scared
我还真会害怕呢
if I thought you were quick enough to use them.
你事先没考虑清楚吧
You really did not think this through, did you?
其实我们想好了
Actually, we did.
不要
Stop!
她喝了那份浆液
She drank the serum.
这样应该会有用的
That should help.
你最好快喝掉
I suggest you drink up,
免得做出什么让自己后悔的事情
before you do something you'll regret.
达维娜 住手
Davina! No!
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
这是什么
What is it?
这是个很危险的咒语
That is a very dangerous spell,
你的老朋友凡阮干的好事
courtesy of your old friend Van Nguyen.
先祖们让他做了摄政者
The Ancestors made him regent.
他们就要行动了
And they're about to make their move.
他们下一步要对付科尔
They're coming after Kol next.
一旦六支蜡烛都点亮
Once all six candles are lit,
我们就永远告别中立空间了
we can kiss our neutral zone good-bye.
如果他们控制了科尔 他就无法控制自己了
If they get to Kol, he won't be able to control himself.
我们得赶快阻止这一切
We need to stop this now.
达维娜 我现在没有先祖们的力量了
Davina, I don't have access to the Ancestors' power anymore.
我也没有
Neither do I.
但我们可以连联接力量
But we can channel each other.
谢谢给我血喝 朋友
Thanks for the appetizer, mate.
现在我最好赶快走
Now I best be on my way.
我不能让你走
Oh, I can't let you do that.
我家人被袭击了
My family is under attack.
达维娜可能会有危险
Davina might be in trouble.
我不会让你靠近她
I am not letting you anywhere near her.
你现在这种状态不行 懂吗
All right? Not while you're like this.
听我说好吗 科尔
Listen to me, Kol. All right?
你正常时 我就不太喜欢你
I never much liked you on a good day,
而你现在显然不是你自己了
but you are clearly not yourself.
别告诉我你没感觉到
Tell me you can't feel that.
是先祖们让你变成这样 他们不会停手
The Ancestors are doing this to you, and they're not gonna stop.
你得出城
All right, you have to get out of this city,
离开他们的控制范围
somewhere where they can't reach you.
你在这里待得越久 对大家越危险
The longer you stay, the more dangerous you are to everyone.
包括达维娜
Including Davina.
你得相信我 马塞尔
You have to believe me, Marcel.
我绝对不会
I would never,
不会伤害达维娜
never hurt Davina.
如果是这样 那就做出正确的选择
If that's true, then do the right thing.
快走
Go.
不要回来
And don't come back.
诺拉音乐节
我承认 弗雷娅
Well, I admit, Freya,
这真是勇气可嘉啊
this is a truly valiant effort.
也许是对芬恩逝世的悲伤激励了你
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表