剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我就和我女儿待在一起
I am staying with my daughter,
还有我会不会发现这是你和海莉
and should I discover that this is yet another cockeyed scheme
想要带着她逃走的狡猾计划
for Hayley and you to abscond with her...
你心爱的狼群残党
The paltry remains of your beloved wolf pack
会在早上嗅探你的内脏的
will be sniffing at your entrails come morning.
不是恐吓你 弟弟
This doesn't frighten you, brother,
但总有一天 你女儿会知道
but one day, your daughter will know
她父亲到底是个什么样的人
exactly the kind of man that her father is.
如果海莉出什么事
If anything should happen to Hayley,
你记住 就算没人非要夺走霍普
you mark my words, no one will have to take Hope from you.
她也会头也不回地自愿离开
She will without question leave you of her own accord.
你完全隐形了
You're completely cloaked.
没有魔法能追踪到你
No magic will be able to track you.
女巫的名字是卡拉·阮
The witch's name is Kara Nguyen.
她在下九区那开了一家叫轻落的咖啡店
She runs the cafe CHIM LAC in the lower ninth ward.
黎明前她会在那
She'll be there before dawn.
只要蜡烛在烧
As long as the candle burns,
你的诅咒就不会生效
your curse won't be active.
要是刮大风呢
And when a strong wind comes along?
我的魔法♥会♥保护火焰的
My magic will protect the flame.
当然你得跟我合作
Of course, you'll have to work with me.
这是为了我的狼群
I'm doing this for my pack.
如果今晚见我女儿之前我变身成狼了
If I turn into a wolf tonight before seeing my daughter,
我会找你算账的 达维娜
I will come for you, Davina,
我会把你碎尸万段
and I will tear you apart.
当明天太阳升起时你要是没有变身
When the sun comes up tomorrow and you're still you,
你就欠我一个道歉
you'll owe me an apology.
你有两个小时
You have two hours.
把事搞定
Get it done.
弗雷娅 我知道你对21世纪的科技
Freya, I'm aware that 21st century technology
还有所疑虑
remains a mystery to you,
但当你看见我名字出现在你手♥机♥上时
but when you see my name pop up on your phone,
就接电♥话♥
you answer it.
立刻回家
Come home immediately.
就划分界限的问题给我上了一课后
Mere hours after you lecture me about boundaries,
才过几个小时
and here you are at my house
就大半夜地来我家
in the middle of the night.
我从前门进来的
I came through the front door.
你是像爬虫一样从窗户出现
You appeared through the window like a creeper.
另外 这事有关生死
Besides, this is a matter of life and death.
真新奇
Oh, how novel.
也许是直觉吧 但我觉得你的朋友卢西安
Call it a hunch, but I think your friend Lucien
在法属区里虐待杀人
is torturing and killing humans in the quarter.
目前已经有两名受害者了
There have been two victims so far,
但我对杀手做了心理侧写
but I've constructed a psychological profile of the killer,
我认为虐杀还会继续
and I don't think it's going to end there.
卢西安才不会这么马虎
Lucien would never be so sloppy.
虽然我承认对这种特别的疯狂行径
Although I admit there is a familiar method
有种熟悉的感觉
to this particular madness.
你想向我证明你在改过自新
You want to prove to me you're turning over a new leaf?
那就向我保证这是最后一个受害者了
Make sure this latest victim is the last one.
你是在暗示我通过谋杀我老朋友
Heh. Are you suggesting I prove my redeemability
来兑现诺言吗
by killing my oldest friend?
真讽刺
Such irony.
新奥尔良警局可干不掉
Look. NOLA PD can't take down
一个一千岁还有吸血鬼力量的疯子
A thousand-year-old psycho with vampire powers,
但是你可以
but you can.
你是最聪明 最强壮
You're the smartest and the strongest
也是最可怕的 所以阻止他
and the scariest, so make him stop.
以利亚 真让人受宠若惊
Elijah, what a glorious pleasure.
抱歉这么晚打扰
I do apologize for the hour.
没关系
Eh, it's no matter.
我一直以来都怀念那段
I've long been nostalgic for the days
吸血鬼们在晚上打交道的岁月
when vampires conducted business in the dark.
下了界限咒语
It's a boundary spell.
不被邀请的吸血鬼是没法从另一边进来的
No vampire from another side line can enter without an invitation
介于现在的形式 只能这样
given the circumstances, you know.
卢西安 我不是来闲聊的
Lucien, I didn't come here to chinwag.
你的小公♥司♥还在拉福什河口
Your little corporation has been butchering wolves
屠♥杀♥狼人
in the bayou lafourche.
是控制人口
It's population control.
那片是可发展土地
There's viable land out there,
只要突然涌入的
viable, that is,
肮脏的动物被消灭 就是可发展的
once the sudden influx of mangy wildlife has been eliminated.
你好像是在暗指新月狼群
I take it you are alluding to the crescent pack.
一名叫海莉·肯纳的首领失踪了
Hayley Kenner, one of the alphas, is missing.
尼克搞大肚子的混血儿吗
The, uh, hybrid Nik knocked up?
你居然会担心 以利亚
Heh. Surprised by your concern, Elijah.
你的家人任凭她在树林里徘徊了好几个月
When your family left her to prowl the woods all these months,
我还以为那个荡♥妇♥是不受欢迎的 可以捕猎
I just figured the tramp was persona non grata, fair game.
他问了你 你的猎人把我的妻子怎么了
Now he asked you what your hunters did to my wife.
快回答
Answers now.
我会让他们早上检查被车压死的人
I'll have them inspect the road kill in the morning.
杰克逊 你时间紧迫
Jackson, your time is short.
你去府邸拿来马车房♥里的链条
You go to the compound, fetch the chains from the carriage room.
亲爱的卢西安
My darling Lucien,
我很高兴站在这里看你死去
I'm quite happy to stand here and watch you die,
或者你可以邀请我进来
or you can invite me in.
你来选择
The choice is yours.
是我啦
Hey. Hey. It's just me.
现在不大适合偷偷接近别人
Maybe not the best time to be sneaking up on people.
抱歉 今晚很漫长
Oh, sorry. It's been a long night.
我看你走进来了
I saw you walking in.
想着你也许不介意给我倒杯酒
Thought you might not mind pouring me a drink.
睡前喝的酒吗
Nightcap?
基本在每个水平面你都能找到波旁威士忌
You'll find bourbon on basically every horizontal surface.
或者我们直奔有趣的部分
Or we could skip to the fun part.
弗雷娅 你也该带个绅士回来
Freya! It is about time you brought a gentleman home
跟家人见见面了
to meet the family.
我是弗雷娅的弟弟 你是哪位
I'm Freya's brother, and you are?
不 别告诉我 让我猜
No. Don't tell me. Let me guess--
布拉德 查德 布洛迪 就布洛迪吧
Brad, Chad, Brody? Let's go with Brody.
你想对我姐姐干什么
What are your intentions for my sister?
我们要讨论嫁妆的事吗
Shall we discuss a dowry?
哥们 什么情况
Bro, what the--
快走
Leave now.
他喝醉了
Well, he was drunk.
没人会信他的话
No one will believe his story.
不到三个月前 你十分藐视我
Not 3 months ago, you utterly despised me.
现在你又在扮演保护我的弟弟
Now you're playing protective brother.
我很肯定你能保护自己
I'm sure you're quite capable of protecting yourself
免受兄弟会的责罚
from the scourge of fraternity row.
我需要你施定位咒 海莉不见了
I need you to perform a locator spell. Hayley's missing.
你担心她
You're worried about her.
我更愿意知道我敌人的下落
I prefer to know the whereabouts of my enemies.
而且 海莉夺走过我的东西
Besides, Hayley has a history of taking what's mine.
不 你害怕她失踪了
No. You're afraid she's truly lost.
我需要跟海莉关系最密切的人
I'll need the best connection to Hayley.
你得叫醒霍普
You'll have to wake Hope.
凶手的情况有什么进展了吗
So any progress on the killer's profile?
听着
Listen.
我知道文森特说过我可以帮忙
I know Vincent said that I could help,
但你也许该咨♥询♥
but you should probably consult someone
更有经验的人
with a little more experience.
是的
Yeah. True.
我之前在市里见到过你
I've seen you around town before
和克劳斯·迈克尔森一起
with Klaus Mikaelson,
一个神秘的慈善家/艺术家 过去没有任何记录
a mysterious philanthropist/artist with no past on record.
他是朋友还是病人
Is he a friend or a patient?
我们该收工了
You know, I think we should call it.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表