剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
现在明白了吧 老朋友
Do you see now, old friend?
你打不过我
You cannot beat me.
被一个马夫打败吗
Defeated at the hands of a stable boy?
别做梦了
I sincerely doubt it.
以后再收拾你
I'll have my moment.
你现在还不能死
Yet, you still have a role to play
我还有预言要完成呢
in the prophecy I aim to fulfill.
我要利用你来对付以利亚
You're gonna help me get Elijah.
我不会让你伤害我哥
I'm not gonna let you hurt my brother.
可惜 你别无选择
Sadly, you don't have a choice.
好好回想一下
Try to remember.
你的灵魂曾与先祖们困在一起
Your spirit was trapped with the Ancestors.
他们说过什么吗
Did they say anything?
有人飞来一脚 踹在你脸上时
Yeah, well, it's hard to recall what anyone is saying
很难想起别人说了什么
when there's a boot in your face.
想像一下达维娜将你复活时
Imagine when Davina brought you back.
你有听见声音 咒语 圣歌♥吗
Did you hear voices, spells, chants?
-我也不清楚 有威胁吗 -没人跟我说话
- I don't know. A threat? - There wasn't any talk.
因为我是迈克尔森 所以他们恨我
All right, they hate me because I'm a Mikaelson.
问这些问题有什么意义吗
What's the point of these questions?
先祖们跟卢西安达成了协议
The Ancestors made a deal with Lucien.
那是挑起战争的行为
That's an act of war.
现在他们要对付科尔了
Now they're coming after Kol.
如果我能弄清原因 也许可以说服他们
If I knew why, then maybe I could convince them
还有更好的办法
that's there's a better way.
也许我能劝劝他们
Maybe I could talk some sense into 'em.
你把他们说得像委员会之类
You make them sound like they're a committee of sort.
都是讲理之人似的
Reasonable people.
这些已死之人曾经活过
The dead were once the living.
所有活人都想
All the living really want to do
避开祸端 明哲保身
is avoid trouble and protect their own.
我记得小时候来过音乐节
I remember coming to Music Days when I was a kid.
巫师们会聚在一起
I-I remember all the covens gathering together.
不管你跟谁有什么过节
And no matter what your beef was with somebody else,
那一天大家都和睦相处
well, that one day it was all good.
你能感觉到
And you could feel the presence
那些巫师灵魂的存在
of all those that came before.
感觉到他们在注视
You could feel 'em watching.
一片祥和
Peaceful.
自从吸血鬼统治了这座城市
Now, ever since vampires took over this city,
那些灵魂便无法安宁下来
those same spirits have been restless.
只要迈克尔森一家在这里一天
And the covens will never know peace
巫师团就无法得以安宁
with the Mikaelsons living here.
我猜先祖们把卢西安当做武器
Now, my guess is the Ancestors see Lucien as a weapon.
利用他对付吸血鬼
Use him on vampires, right?
利用他对付那个招惹了他们的家族
Use him on the family that begot them.
如果我们要阻止这一切
And if we're gonna stop that,
就必须有人去说服先祖们还有更好的办法
somebody's gotta convince the Ancestors there's a better way.
-你为什么愿意帮我 -跟你无关
- Why would you ever help me? - This isn't about you.
我是在帮达维娜
It's about Davina.
我觉得这是我欠她的
I figure I owe her that much.
进展如何了 我们没时间了
Where we are? We are out of time.
魔符是一个极其复杂的魔法符号♥
A sigil is a complicated magical symbol,
将强大的法力武器化 集聚成最强的形式
weaponized and condensed to its most potent form.
如果我能将正确的元素结合起来
If I combine the right elements
我们就有机会阻止卢西安
we'll have a chance at stopping Lucien,
如果不能
and if I don't...
怎么了
What's wrong?
-是克劳斯 卢西安抓到他了 -弗雷娅 让她进来
- It's Klaus-- Lucien has him. - Freya! Invite her in.
好 来吧 我邀请你进来
Yeah, come in, you're invited.
告诉我们发生什么了
Tell us what happened.
卢西安偷袭了他
Lucien ambushed him.
轻而易举就打败了他
He knocked him around like it was nothing.
他咬他了吗
Did he bite him?
没有 我觉得他是想留活口
No. I think he wanted him alive.
我跟踪了他们
I followed them.
卢西安将克劳斯带回了他的顶层公♥寓♥
Lucien took Klaus back to the penthouse.
卢西安要我去威士忌小酒吧
Lucien is demanding my presence at the Whiskey Cask.
立即独身前往
Alone and immediately.
他说如果我推迟 尼克劳斯就会死
He says if I delay, Niklaus will die.
看起来确实很不舒服
That does look uncomfortable.
绑得太紧了吗
Is it too tight?
不 我觉得刚刚好
No, I think it fits just fine.
那些铁链和木棍
Those chains and that wood
是古埃及人打造的
were crafted by Ancient Egyptians
专门用来压制各种恶魔
keen on suppressing all sorts of evil.
一切超自然生物都无法逃脱
Nothing supernatural can escape.
甚至是你
Not even you.
你看 我已经收藏
You see, I've been stockpiling
这个东西很久很久了
such items for a long, long time.
为了这一刻准备了几个世纪
planning this moment for centuries.
告诉我 你现在做何感想
Tell me, how does it feel,
在你被更高级的存在打败之后
knowing you've been outdone by your better?
你觉得你比我高级
You think you're my better?
我觉得是你的升级搅乱了你的思维
I think your upgrade has infected your head,
让你变的和她一样痴心妄想
made you as delusional as her.
至少现在你们很适合对方了
At least now you're truly a pair.
我一定会把你们俩的骨灰
I'll be sure to scatter both your ashes
放在一个罐子里
in the same patch of bog.
-他是声音里是不是有点恐惧 -有
- Is that a hint of fear in his voice? - Yeah.
以前你的嘲弄威胁好像更有说服力一些呢
Usually your taunts and threats are so much more convincing.
我觉得他已经被打败了 亲爱的
I think he's beaten, my darling.
只是还没完全崩溃
Just not yet broken.
不过 我们才刚刚开始而已
But then we're just getting started.
我只要
All I have to do...
喝下这个
is take this
也将成为比你更高级的存在
and then I too shall be your better.
你知道在那之后你将遭受怎样的痛苦吗
Have you any idea what torment you'll endure then
因为你对我哥哥 和我
for what you did to my brother...
所做的一切
...and to me?
亲手
I will take
杀掉你
such exquisite joy
对我是怎样一种超凡的享受
in killing you myself.
看来你们俩有很多话要聊了
Well, clearly, you two have much to discuss.
允许我失陪
So, if you'll excuse me,
我还有别的事要做
I have business elsewhere.
亲爱的
Now, darling,
你好好玩
you may have your fun.
但别杀了尼克
But please keep Nik alive.
我可不想错过他的死亡
I would so hate to miss his death.
你真的要出去吗
Are you seriously going out there?
我真的要出去
I'm seriously going out there.
以利亚 把房♥契转到弗雷娅名下的意义
Elijah, the whole point of putting the deed to the compound
就在于让这里无人能进入
in Freya's name was to make this place impenetrable.
现在你却要去和一个无法战胜的敌人战斗
Now you're gonna pick a fight with a guy who can kill you?
你这样说出来
Yes, when you put it that way...
听着确实有点鲁莽
it does sound a little reckless.
以利亚
Elijah.
小心
Be careful.
好的 我知道你在听我讲话
All right, I know you're listening to me.
你们要我当九大巫师团的摄政者
You wanted me to be the regent of the nine covens.
你们相信我能领导我们的族人
You believed that I could lead our people.
但你们把我当木偶似的
But how am I supposed to be a leader
玩的团团转 我又怎么能当好
when you keep jerking me around like I'm a damn puppet
这个领导
or something?
我需要和你们交流
I need you to talk to me.
他们不会回应你的
They won't answer you.
凡阮
Van Nguyen.
长大了啊
All grown up, I see.
虽然无所谓
Not that it matters, man.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表