剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我本应该在那间小教堂里杀了他
I should have killed him in that chapel.
然而你却和他一同放纵
Yet you played right alongside him,
臣服于你的野性
succumbing to your savagery.
他激发出了你内心最邪恶的一面 尼克劳斯
He brought out the worst in you, Niklaus.
我们激发出了彼此内心最邪恶的东西
We brought out the worst in each other.
在某些方面 我们造就了如今的我们
In some ways, we made each other who we are.
我们一旦拿到那件武器
Well, the moment we have that weapon,
我们就干掉他 还有特里斯坦
We will end him, he and Tristan.
再次听到那个词语感觉真好
It is good to hear that word again--
我们
"We."
这只是随口说出来的
It's purely circumstantial,
弟弟 我向你保证
let me assure you, brother.
这不是饶恕
This is not forgiveness.
我已经解释过对你和海莉
I've claimed righteousness
所做的事情是正确的
in my actions towards you and Hayley...
但或许我的的确确
But perhaps I did stray
做事情有点过头
a little too far from the shores of reason.
弗雷娅预言我们家人间会反♥目♥成仇
Freya's prophesy speaks of family against family,
但我想让你知道
and I want you to know...
我不会对你狠下毒手
You will never fall by my hand.
老兄 是我还是吸血鬼的血
Dude, is it just me, or is vampire blood,
比清理掉人类的血
like, a thousand times harder
还要难一千倍
to get out than normal blood?
你还好吧
Hey, you ok?
路易斯安那州新奥尔良市查尔斯大道7041街
我不知道还有比这更烦人的
I'm not sure what's more annoying,
不管是闯入我家的斯特里克斯
The Strix coming into my home
还是以利亚像赶小孩一样把我撵走
or Elijah dismissing me like some kid.
现在又是为何 从头来过吗
So now what, back to square one?
如果卢西安不是杀手
If Lucien isn't the killer...
那我们到底在和谁打交道
Then what the hell are we really dealing with?
特里斯坦 是我
Tristan, it's me.
我总感觉我有点被束缚了
I've been feeling a little cooped up,
所以我想缩短我在外停留的时间
so I've decided to cut my stay short.
不久后我就回到新奥尔良市了
I'll be in New Orleans shortly.
等我回来再开派对
Don't start the party without me.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表