剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
will end him.
既然我已经
Now, since I have been
耐心地回答了你所有的问题
so kind as to answer all your questions
而你也无法阻止我
and you are by no means capable of stopping me,
你能行行好 就此离开吗
could you be so kind as to please go on your way?
你为什么放我走
Why are you letting me go?
亲爱的
Ah, my darling...
杀你的人不该是我
you are not mine to kill.
先祖们对你另有打算
The Ancestors have something else in store for you.
你该问下你男友科尔
You should ask your boyfriend Kol about it.
一天中 我最喜欢这时候了
This is my favorite time of day.
你能感受到城市热闹起来
You can feel the city coming alive.
灯光开启 音乐声渐起
The lights turn on, the music cranks up...
确实很美妙
It's lovely,
除了那些到处游荡的废柴醉汉
save for the incessant parade of inebriated buffoons.
我构想梦境时 应该去掉这部分
I should have omitted them when I conjured this.
你不能看什么不顺眼就删除
You don't get to delete the details that annoy you.
如果你喜欢一样东西
If you love something,
就必须接受它的优缺点
you have to accept the good with the bad.
我喜欢让现实如我所愿
I prefer to shape reality to my will.
相比被动接受
That's a far better practice
这样要实用多了
than simply accepting what's been offered.
即便是你 也不能管得那么细啊
Even you don't get to micromanage the world.
另外 这样的冲动行为也不健康
Besides, it's an unhealthy impulse.
对那些违抗我的人就是
It is for those who'd defy me.
健康快乐的人即便不能如愿
Healthy, happy people get by just fine
也照样过得很好
when they don't get their way.
复仇 对权力的痴迷
The whole revenge thing, the obsession with power--
全都是起因于恐惧
it's all rooted in fear.
我已经活了一千年
I've been around 1,000 years.
我经受的折磨和我犯下的罪恶一样多
I've endured as many horrors as I've committed.
我还会怕什么
What could I possibly have to fear?
比如 你很怕我会死去
For one, you're afraid of what will happen when I'm gone.
我不想谈这事
I don't want to talk about this.
我只是想享受我完美的一天
I'm just trying to enjoy my perfect day.
你允许我表达我的想法 我就能享受了
And I will be able to, if you allow me make my point.
还记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
Do you remember when we first met?
你灵魂受创
You were so damaged.
城府极深
Manipulative.
人们只是你
People were just things
用来达到自己目的的棋子
that you used to get what you wanted.
说得还真狠啊
That's a harsh appraisal.
不过很准确
Though, I admit accurate.
但你想向我证明 你并非如此
But you wanted to show me you were more than that.
所以你让我走进你的生活
So you showed me your whole life.
你渴望被人理解 克劳斯
You wanted to be understood, Klaus.
这是人类的本能 经历了这么多后
That's a human impulse, and if you're capable of that
如果你还保留这种本能
after everything you've been through,
你就同样能够拥有
then you're capable of everything else
其它人类的本性 快乐 希望 爱
that comes with being human: joy, hope, love.
你知道吗 克劳斯
Do you know that, Klaus?
有人深爱着你
You are loved.
以利亚 丽贝卡 弗雷娅都爱你
By Elijah. Rebekah. Freya.
为什么跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
因为爱会使你强大
Because love will make you strong.
爱会助你成为
It will make you the man
你想成为的那个人
that I know you want to be.
你要记住这一点
And you're gonna have to remember that...
因为我不会一直在你身边提醒你
because I won't to be here to remind you.
算命 五美金
看着我
Look at me.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
欢迎来到阿尔及尔老城 建于1719年
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我警告过你会有不良后果
I warned you there would be consequences.
先祖们在我对你的复活咒上动了手脚
The Ancestors tampered with the spell I used to bring you back.
我们知道这一点
We knew that.
但你没说怎么动手脚了
But you didn't tell me how.
这从一开始就是黑魔法
It was a dark spell to begin with.
他们想让你杀了我 对吗
They want you to kill me, right?
他们要复仇
They want revenge.
你当时怎么不说出来
Why didn't you say something?
你让我怎么说
What would you have me say?
"谢谢你救我脱离无尽的折磨
"Thank you for saving me from unending torment,
我全心全意爱着你
I adore you with all my heart.
对了
Oh, and by the way,
我只想撕裂你的喉咙"
all I want to do is rip out your throat."
我忍♥得越久 就越严重
And the longer I hold out, the worse it gets.
-我可以保护我自己 -不
- I can protect myself. - No.
总有一天我会屈服
Eventually, I'll give in.
但还有别的办法
But there is another way.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find that?
你将我复活以后
The first thing I did when you
我立马就去找到了这个
brought me back was to hunt it down,
免得尼克一被我惹恼
to make sure that Nik wouldn't stick it
就把它插♥进♥我的心脏
in me the second I annoyed him.
我一直很讨厌这些鬼东西
I have always hated these bloody things.
但我们别无选择了
But we've run out of options.
-不 我能治好你 -我知道你能
- No. I can fix you. - I know you can.
但这样做才能保证 你在此之前的安全
But this is to make certain that you're safe until you do.
就当我小睡一觉
All right, think of it as a short sleep.
很容易忍♥受的
Easy to endure,
因为我知道醒来时 你会等着我
knowing that you'll be waiting when I wake.
安然无恙
Safe and sound.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
我等了这么久才让你复活
I've waited so long to have you back.
再等一段时间
Wait a little longer,
等我正常了 再把我复活
bring me back when my mind is right.
现在这样
As it is,
你不能信任我
you can't trust me,
也就没法爱我
which means you can't love me.
没法像我爱你这样来爱我
Not as I love you.
怎么样了
Anything?
我能想到的办法都试过了
I've tried everything that I know,
包括我们侄女血液里的魔力
including the power that resides in the blood of our niece.
感染已经遍布全身
The infection has spread everywhere.
无力回天了
There's nothing more we can do.
克劳斯可以减轻她的痛苦
Klaus can ease her suffering,
但是
but...
她撑不了多久了
she won't last much longer.
弗雷娅 我们得想想办法
Freya, we gotta do something.
联结我的魔法 施一个治愈咒
All right? So channel me, cast a healing spell,
争取足够的时间
and that'll buy us enough time...
但这样也于事无补
It won't stop the inevitable.
那把她的灵魂收进那个破坠子里
Okay, then put her soul in that damn pendant.
对芬恩有用
It worked for Finn,
-那么对 -是达莉亚制♥造♥的这个坠子
- it will work.... - Dahlia crafted the pendant.
只能对我们家人使用
It will only work for our family.
-可以把她灵魂放进另一个身体 -不
- I could put her soul in another body... - No.
她得让人同意容纳她的灵魂
She'd have to agree for the transfer to hold
她不会愿意这样对一个无辜的人
and she wouldn't do that to an innocent person.
即使是为了救自己也不行
Not even to save herself.
到时候再考虑这个
Well, maybe we worry about that later.
我们不能剥夺她选择的尊严
We cannot deny her the dignity of choice.
卡米尔生时活得很有尊严
Camille lived with grace.
走也要走得有尊严
She will have it now.
画家
The painter.
音乐 人群
The music, the crowd...
是我们第一次见面的夜晚
This is the night we met.
你每个细节都记得
You remember every detail.
我肯定给你留下了深刻的印象吧
I must've made an impression.
明知故问
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表