剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I am finally your superior in every way.
我能闻得到
I can smell it.
你恐惧的臭味
The stench of fear.
很不舒服吧
Uncomfortable, isn't it?
知道自己随时可能丢掉性命
Knowing your life could be snuffed out any second.
不 拜托 不要 拜托
No, please, no please, no.
求你
Please!
数数你最后的心跳吧 克劳斯
Count your heart beats, Klaus.
拜托 拜托 不要 拜托
Please! Please! No! Please.
好的 是时候开始了
Okay, it's time to begin.
醒过来 达维娜
Wake up, Davina.
醒来 加油 快醒来
Wake up, come on. Wake up!
发生什么事了
What happened?
什么都没发生
Nothing.
就像是她已经不复存在
It's like she wasn't there at all.
先祖们把她囚禁住了
The Ancestors got to her first.
她究竟在哪里
Where the bloody hell is she?!
结束了 伙计
That's it, man.
她回不来了
She's gone.
真遗憾奥罗拉不能来目睹你的胜利
It's a shame Aurora isn't here to witness your victory.
你以为我是为了逝去的爱情才这么做吗
You think this is inspired by lost love?
不 我是为了地位
No. This is about station.
证明一个低贱的马夫也能战胜暴君
A simple stableboy better than a tyrannical king.
你也不得不承认 这是个精彩的故事
You have to admit, it's a hell of a story.
这个童话故事里你召唤的恶人
I am not the villain of this fairy tale
并不是我
you've conjured.
卢西安 我们曾是朋友
Lucien, we were friends.
-再试一次 -不行
- Do it again! - ?I can't.
即使我刚有机会 现在也没戏了
If I had a chance at it, it's gone now.
那你活着也没什么意义了
Then you just became disposable.
科尔 放开他
Whoa, Kol, let him go.
结束了
It's over.
达维娜不会想让你这么做
Davina would have wanted it that way.
我该清楚不该相信你们家的人
I should have known better than to trust your family.
你们会毁掉接触过的一切
You people destroy everything you touch.
皇后和国王
A queen and a king,
被曾经的小卒所虏
caught by a one time pawn.
游戏结局继而不可避免地展开
Thus the game comes to its inevitable end.
你杀了她又能证明什么
What are proving by killing her?
你恨的是我
It's me you hate.
我杀掉芬恩和卡米尔你还明白吗
Was I not clear when I murdered Finn and Camille?
我不在乎死的是谁
I don't care who dies.
但因为你在乎
But since you do,
照我说的做
indulge me.
我也许会饶你孩子的母亲一命
And I just might spare the mother of your child.
跪下
Kneel.
给我跪下
Get on your knees.
我能感觉到她的心脏在我手中跳动
I can feel her heart pounding in my fist.
你想衡量我的仁慈和你的骄傲
Do you really want to measure your pride
孰轻孰重吗
against my mercy?
他的能力消失了
His power's gone.
他现在只是一个普通的吸血鬼
He's nothing but an ordinary vampire now.
现在你知道
You see that family drama
你一直嘲笑的家庭闹剧
you so joyfully deride,
还是有一定好处的
does have its merits.
你能杀了我
You can kill me,
但语言终将会实现
but the prophecy still stands.
你不能打破这宿命
You cannot outrun it.
我已经忍♥了你一千多年
I've had about a thousand years too much from you.
你顶着我的名号♥活了一个世纪
For a century, you lived with my name,
失去后你反而不能承受了对吗
and you never did quite recover from losing it, did you?
你拥有了财富和社会地位
You became a man of wealth and stature,
但你一直爬不出我的阴影
but you never could crawl from my shadow.
在最后...
And in the end...
尽管你拥有不朽之身
despite the gift of immortality,
你一直都知道
you have always known
你到底是个什么货色
what you truly are.
你 什么 都不是
You... are... nothing.
卡米尔喜欢典藏厅爵士乐团
Camille liked the Preservation Hall Jazz Band.
献给这场葬礼 第二夜
For the funeral, The Second Night,
我们应该在卢梭酒吧举♥行♥守灵仪式
we should hold the wake at Rousseau's.
走吧
Come on.
让卢西安独自在这被烧成灰烬吧
Let's let Lucien burn alone, eh?
我们该回去找科尔和马塞尔
We should get back to Kol and Marcel.
克劳斯
Klaus.
有些事情应该让你知道
There's something you need to know.
我做了你吩咐的所有事情
I did everything you asked.
我加入了你愚蠢的邪教
I joined your stupid cult,
我把我的朋友推向死亡深渊
I left my friends in the dust
只因为那是你需要的
because that's what you needed!
马塞尔
Marcel...
我为霍普而战
I fought for Hope!
我让海莉活着
I kept Hayley breathing!
我让你冰冷的黑暗之心
I kept white oak
不被白栎木刺穿
from piercing your cold, black heart.
我做了所有事情
I did everything!
我们知道
We know.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
马塞尔 他别无选择
Marcel, he had no choice.
他们对你的看法是正确的
Oh, they were right about you.
没错
Yeah.
奥罗拉 特里斯坦 卢西安
Aurora, Tristan, Lucien.
除了你家人之外的任何人
Anybody who's not your family
对你而言无足轻重
is nothing to you.
无足轻重
Nothing!
马塞勒斯 你是家人
Marcellus, you are family.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
不再是了
Not anymore.
再也不会是
Never again.
我不是你们的家人
I am not your family.
马塞尔 别这样
Marcel, come on.
不
No!
不
No.
文森特说得没错
Vincent was right.
达维娜不会想让你死
Davina wouldn't have wanted you dead.
问题是
Thing is,
她是唯一能够
she was the only one
阻止我成为
keeping me from being...
我自己的人
well, me.
你今天为了拯救那些坏事做尽的人
You destroyed somebody good today in order to save people
牺牲了一个善良的人
who have had more than their share of lifetimes.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我必须保护我的家人
I had to preserve my family.
我不能眼睁睁...
I couldn't just...
别装了 弗雷娅
Stop, Freya!
你和他们一样都是不折不扣的吸血鬼
You're just much of a bloodsucker as the rest of them.
在黑暗中寻找一丝喘息的机会吗
Seeking some respite from the darkness?
也许你今天为卡米报仇了
Perhaps there's solace
能够带来些许安慰
in that fact that you avenged Cami today.
但是 为了给卡米尔报仇
And yet, to do right by Camille,
我们牺牲了一位她关心的人
we sacrifice someone she cared about.
我们家安全了 克劳斯
Our family is safe, Klaus.
我们家破碎了
Our family is fractured.
今天没有任何胜利值得庆祝
There is no victory to celebrate today.
我的恶魔赢了
My demons won.
卢西安不是你的恶魔
Lucien is not your demon.
也许你是他的先祖
You may have sired him,
但那个恶魔并不是你制♥造♥的
but you did not create that monster.
今天 我感觉
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表