剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I'll do it again.
柳树箍的奇妙之处就是...
Funny thing about a willow hoop--
永远不知道你会看到什么
never know what you're gonna see.
就跟你说 我会查出你干的坏事
Told you I'd find out what you did.
现在大家都知道了
Now everyone else knows, too.
几个世纪以来
With all the nauseating dinner theater
我们忍♥受了多少矫揉造作的晚宴
we've endured throughout the centuries,
这次是最糟的
these performances are, by far, the worst.
奥罗拉 我妹妹...
Aurora, my sister--
奥罗拉很清楚
Aurora is quite aware
我们有多想找回丽贝卡
of our desire to see Rebekah home,
我确信她会尽一切所能为我们效劳
and I'm sure she'll do everything in her power to oblige.
我们如今开始跟敌人同享晚宴了吗
We're welcoming our enemies to the dinner table now?
这倒省事了 毕竟我有事想问她
Convenient, given she's the one who has the answers I want.
真受不了
Oh, for heaven's sake,
如今我还要跟失散已久的姐姐打交道吗
now I have to deal with the long-lost sister?
尼克 别再让我忍♥受你家人的愤怒与多疑了
Nik, please spare me your family's rage and paranoia.
我最开始就是因为
It is exactly this kind of lunacy
这种神经质的行为而偷走丽贝卡
which led me to steal Rebekah in the first place.
你把她怎么样了
What did you do with her?
很抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry, luv,
但你们因为这个预言全都变傻了
but this prophecy Has you all acting as fools,
我可不想把命搭在愚蠢上
and I've no intention of risking my life to foolishness.
我不放心把丽贝卡交给你们任何一人
Now, I can't trust Rebekah with any of you,
我自然不信这个傻丫头
and I certainly can't trust the silly dear
自己承受这一切
to endure on her own,
于是我决定将她安置在安全之地
so I decided To put her someplace safe.
想象一个没人能伤害她的地方
Imagine a spot where no harm could come to her,
而且实际上 还没人能追踪到她的地方
where, in fact, no one could possibly even track her down.
你们都放心 丽贝卡很安全...
Yes. Rest assured, Rebekah is perfectly fine...
她被放在海底最深处
at the bottom of the ocean.
你在唬人
You're bluffing.
告诉我 你在唬我们
Tell me you're bluffing.
你们都该谢我
Oh, you should all be thanking me.
丽贝卡再安全不过了
Rebekah's never been safer.
她在海底有好多小伙伴
She has plenty of company down there.
小螃蟹 小章鱼 还有...
There's all the little crabs and octopus and--
你敢动我妹 我就还治其人之身
Harm my sister, and I'll be forced to return the favor.
这么快就动起手来了
Oh, this all escalated very quickly.
闭嘴 卢西安
Shut up, Lucien,
不然我把你舌头扯出来
or I'll tear your tongue from your head.
别随便威胁我 尼克
Be careful with your threats, Nik.
要是我出了什么事
Anything should happen to me,
就保不住你心爱的卡米了
I won't be able to protect your precious Cami.
够了 我第二次听到这个名字了
Ok. That is the second time I've heard her name.
这个卡米究竟是谁
Just who is this Cami?
你还是关心更大的麻烦吧
You have bigger problems.
弗雷娅
Freya! ?
尼克劳斯
Niklaus...
这几个卑劣的寄生虫
Which of these two vulgar parasites
你想先折磨谁呢
would you first like to torture?
一家一半 正好不是吗
Well, it's half a dozen of one and 6 of the other, isn't it?
你来负责马夫如何
Why don't you take the stable boy?
我和特里斯坦还没好好叙叙旧呢
Tristan and I are long overdue a good catch-up.
要是卡米尔少了根头发...
Oh, if anything happens to Camille--
我确信卢西安很清楚
Oh, I'm quite certain Lucien's aware,
那不会有好下场
devastating error.
你们都听见她的话了
You all heard her.
她亲口承认的
She admitted it herself.
达维娜·克莱尔是杀人凶手
Davina Claire is a murderer.
不 我只是想平定叛乱
No. I--I was trying to stop a mutiny.
我对此很抱歉 但这是我的职责...
I'm sorry for what happened, but it was my responsibility--
都结束了 达维娜
It's over, Davina.
你杀了一个巫师 就不再属于巫师团了
You kill a witch, you lose your place among the witches.
你要因此被逐出巫师会
For what you've done, you need to be shunned.
等奥罗拉醒来
When Aurora wakes,
你要说服她把我妹还给我们
you will convince her to return my sister.
我要能说服她就好了
Oh, would that it were so simple.
奥罗拉说得很清楚
Aurora has made it clear
她要主宰自己的命运
she means to control her own fate.
我想这也表示很难劝动她
I presume that includes keeping her own counsel, as well.
我想她要是被迫看到你
I think she might be more amenable
被我大卸八块 可能就肯合作了
if she's forced to watch as I tear you limb from limb.
你可以对我用刑
You could torture me,
但即使最后我妹决定把你妹还回来
but even if my sister decided to return yours as a result,
斯特里克斯也会阻挠丽贝卡回归
Rebekah's homecoming would be marred by the Strix,
他会像蝗灾一样突袭这座城市
who would descend upon the city like a plague of locusts,
杀光所有阻碍他的人
killing whomever stood in their way.
看来一定要使用暴♥力♥了
Violence is unavoidable, then.
我尽力动口不动手了
Well, I tried.
好好想想 克劳斯
Think, Niklaus.
所有的威胁
All these threats,
这些不必要的武力
this needless escalation of violence,
都让我们顺着那可怕的预言发展
we play into the worst possible outcome of this prophecy.
还有更好的办法
There's a better solution.
什么办法
What might that be?
命运虽不可避免
We cannot prevent fate,
但我们能自主掌控命运
but we can take control of it.
想让你的兄弟姐妹活命
Keep your siblings alive
就助我一臂之力 将他们沉封起来
by helping me seal them away.
就让他们沉睡一年
Let them fall only for the year
你可以尽管去守卫他们
and leave yourself free to stand guard over them.
如果你在乎他们的话
If you care for them at all,
这才是你唯一的选择
it really is your only choice.
你确实很生气...
No doubt you're angry...
确实该生气
Rightfully so.
不管怎么样
For what it's worth,
我也被奥罗拉这个轻率的举动吓了一跳
I was horrified by Aurora's thoughtless actions,
但我保证
But, I assure you,
卡米不会有事
Cami will be fine,
前提是我活着离开这里
provided I'm allowed to leave here with my head intact.
把卡米尔和奖章交给我
Give me Camille and the medallion,
我们再来谈如何处置你
and then we may consider the future of your head.
以利亚 我一直都只为一件事
Elijah, I have always been consistent.
我只想阻止预言发生 保住自己的小命
I only wanted to stop the prophecy to thereby save myself.
我怎么知道是不是你编造了
And how do I know that you're not the author
这个预言呢
of this very prophecy?
阿丽克西斯是你手下的先知
Alexis was your little fortune teller,
她传达的预言也许是你教的
and anything that may have come to pass
而这都是你的阴谋诡计
could be the result of your own duplicitous, little games.
你太瞧得起我了 我没那么精明
Well, you give me far too much credit for being clever.
你怎么不想想
Instead consider the rift
因为奥罗拉的出现
between Niklaus and yourself,
你跟尼克劳斯的感情变得更糟了
made worse, thanks to Aurora.
预言说 一个将被家人击倒
One shall fall by family.
这对你来说 可不是个好兆头
That does not bode well for you.
不管我们之间有什么分歧
What ever differences we have
不管我弟弟如何爱得死去活来
and however smitten my brother may be...
我确信在尼克劳斯心中 家人永远排第一位
I am certain Niklaus will always put family first.
是吗
Really?
奥罗拉将你妹妹扔到海底深处
Aurora drops your sister in the bottom of the ocean,
然而克劳斯似乎却不想要
yet Klaus does not seem particularly inclined
因此惩罚她
to make her suffer for it.
这又是为何
I wonder why.
你总算醒了
Took you long enough.
我们要玩游戏吗
Oh, are we to play a fun game?
确实是的 我刚施了魔法
Actually, yes, and now that my spell
让大家都听不到我们
has made it so that no one can hear what happens...
我们可以好好玩玩了
We're gonna have a lot of fun.
海莉
Hayley,
尼克劳斯的孩子她妈
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表