剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
愉悦
euphoric.
你就认为我会那么做了吗
You just assume I'm gonna do it?
喝人类的血
Feed on human blood?
我能指望什么 我选择住在这
What did I expect? I chose to live here
和你们一起 了解你们的真实面目
right along all of you, knowing what you are.
我以为还能发生什么呢
What the hell did I think was gonna happen?
事情只会发展成这样
This was only ever gonna end one way.
这都是我活该
I deserve this.
除非是自己选择至此的
No one deserves this,
不然没人是活该如此
not unless they choose it,
而我们有些人根本没得选择
and some of us don't have that choice.
我们只能在面对强加于身的苦难时
We just have to survive
努力生存下去
what is forced upon us.
但我有选择
But I do have a choice.
我可以选择不喝血
I can choose not to feed.
你是个奥比女巫 对吧
You're an Obeah witch, right?
看你们的样子 还是个很古老的宗派
Older sect, too, with all that show you got going on.
不要跟我说话
Do not speak to me.
你们是很强大的巫师 也很自傲
You're powerful witches, proud people,
至少在我来看理当如此
and rightly so from what I understand .
你们是不会随便屈从他人的
I mean, you don't usually bow down to anybody.
你们的先祖们一定在九泉之下也无法安宁
Your ancestors must be turning in their graves right now,
看着你们在这
watching you running around here,
为吸血鬼做事
doing a vampire's business.
我说了不要说话
I said do not talk.
对 我听到了
Yeah, I heard you.
但我一定要知道 做个暗箭伤人的叛徒
I just have to know. What does it feel like
究竟是什么感觉
to be a backstabbing traitor?
专注于任务
Stay on task.
这是替你的先祖们教训你
This is for your ancestors.
愿他们狠狠批判你
May they judge you harshly.
文森特...
Vincent...
我们该聊聊了
We should chat.
尼克尔斯政♥府♥
我好想念他
Oh, I miss him.
他只是想让我开心
He just wanted me to be happy,
结婚生子
get married, have a few kids.
我想伟大的奥康纳家就此结束了
I guess the great O'connell family line endeth here.
你知道吗...
You know...
我从没真正像他一样
I never really got, uh--
从信仰中获得安慰
the comfort he got from his faith,
但现在我真希望我相信死后的世界
but right now, I wish I believed in an afterlife.
就概念来说 吸血鬼过得就是死后的生活
Vampirism is by definition an afterlife.
吸血鬼算什么 克劳斯 天堂还是地狱
Which one is it, Klaus, heaven or hell?
我不知道该跟你说什么
Look. I don't know what to tell you, man.
你想要你的诅咒之锁
You want your big, bad Serratura,
你就得去找特里斯坦
you're gonna have to go after Tristan
因为他带走了
because he took it with him
走前还强迫我启动了它
after he forced me to activate it.
那就解除启动啊
So deactivate it.
就算我想这么做我也办不到
I couldn't even if I wanted to,
而且我说明一下 我今天已经
and just for the record, I'm all done
受够了听吸血鬼的指令了
with vampire demands for the day.
你强迫我试试看啊
Push me and see what happens.
你不会想试的
You don't want to see what happens.
我的家人有危难 你是罪魁祸首
My family's in jeopardy, you're responsible.
那是因为你
That's on you, man!
如果特里斯坦没有那个坠子
If Tristan didn't have the pendant,
他就没有能要挟我的东西
then he wouldn't have any leverage over me.
你等的时间越久你就越痛
The longer you wait, the more you'll suffer.
你知道吗
You know,
我觉得这样更好
I think it's better this way.
看看我
I mean, look at me.
我肯定会是个非常火♥辣♥的尸体 对吧
I'm gonna make a superhot corpse, right?
—最适合开棺葬礼了 -卡米尔
- Perfect for an open casket. - Camille.
我希望我的守丧在卢梭酒吧举♥行♥
I want my wake to be at Rousseau's.
我希望搞得很盛大...
I want it to be epic...
免费酒水 舞曲
An open bar and dancing,
都不许哭 不然我就回来
and no one cries, or I come back,
-闹死你们... -闭嘴
- and I poltergeist the hell out of... - Stop it!
我不想再进行这种对话了
I will not entertain this kind of talk any longer.
你必须喝血
You must feed.
我需要你
I need you.
此事不关乎你
This is not about you.
是我的命运
This is about me.
我喜欢现在的我
I like who I am.
我一辈子都是精神正常的典范
I've spent my entire life being this exact version of sane,
如果转化 变成吸血鬼
and if I turn, if I become a vampire,
我不知道我会变成什么样
I don't know what I'll be,
我不知道我会变成什么人
I don't know who I'll be.
我知道
I know.
我知道你可以继续做现在的自己
I know you'll be an extension of the person you are now.
一样坚强 善解人意 一样勇敢
You'll be strong and--and understanding and brave.
不 你不了解我
No! You don't know me!
你以为你了解 但其实并非如此
You think you know me, but you don't.
每个人的心里都有黑暗 克劳斯
There is a darkness inside of everyone, Klaus.
如果我输给了自己的黑暗呢
What if mine takes over?
我不会允许的
I won't let it.
你连自己的黑暗都快控制不了了
You can barely contain your own darkness.
我作为自己想做的人死去
It is better I die as someone I'm proud of
总比作为连自己都鄙夷的人活着好
than live as someone I despise.
不 有缺憾的活着
No! It's better a flawed life lived
比在泥土中腐烂要好
than wasted rotting in clay!
不会那样的
It's not gonna happen,
你不能那样
Not to you.
我不会吸血的 好吗
I'm not gonna feed, all right?
所以要么你尊重我的决定
So you can either respect that,
要么我们把我们
or we can spend the last...
拥有的最后几小时
couple of hours we have together
用来吵架
in a screaming match.
我试过了
I tried that.
也试过了
I tried that.
你越挣扎
The more you struggle,
附子草就会越快流入血管
the more wolfsbane gets pumped into your veins.
杰克 你的腿
Jack, your leg.
没事吧
Are you ok?
我确实伤得不轻
Yeah. They worked me over pretty good.
而且因为 被注入了太多附子草
With all the-- the wolfsbane in my system,
伤口完全没有在愈合
I ain't healing so well.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
做好准备 等待战斗的机会
When we get a chance to fight, be ready.
海莉 海莉 听我说
Hayley, Hayley, listen.
我不知道我还能不能等到那个机会了
I don't know if I'm gonna get that chance.
别说这种话
Stop.
我们一定能出去的 杰克
We are gonna get out of here, Jack.
我爱你 好吗
I love you. Ok?
-我 我一直爱着你 -别说了
- I've--I've always loved you. - Don't.
我第一眼见到你 就沦陷了
When I first saw you, I broke.
你让我沦陷了
You broke me,
我再也没有改变过对你的爱
and nothing has ever been the same since.
我只想让你知道这段感情都是真的
I just want you to know that it was all real.
每一秒 每一次触碰 每句话
Every moment, every touch, every word.
多么感人啊
How absolutely darling
或者说悲哀
or pathetic.
一个意思
I suppose it's all relative.
赶紧放了我们 否则我告诉你
You let us out of here, or so help me,
我一定杀了你
I will kill you!
我就是不信呢
Hmm. Somehow, I doubt it.
我等待这个时刻很久了
I've been pondering this moment
从你折磨我那刻就开始了
since you tortured me.
你说伤害混血儿最好的办法是什么呢
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表