剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
They'd be better off trying to find some witchy workaround.
除非他们已经找到了
Unless they already have.
他们需要我的心脏
They need my heart.
或者一个我的相同的心脏
Or one that's identical to it.
杰克逊
Jackson.
那场结合仪式不仅让我们结婚
The unification ceremony didn't just marry us,
还把他的心脏
it also made his heart
做成了我心脏的一个翻版
a mirror image of mine.
我们必须把它挖出来
We need to dig it up.
克劳斯
Klaus.
奥罗拉的子弹几乎把以利亚杀死了
Aurora's bullet very nearly killed Elijah.
当她回来后 她还会杀
When she returns, and she will,
我更愿意让新奥尔良的吸血鬼
I would prefer the vampires of New Orleans
来保护我们
be obligated to protect us.
如果我们的性命与他们的连在一起
They'll be more likely to do so
他们更愿意这样做
if our lives remain linked to theirs.
尼克劳斯说得对
Niklaus is right.
血脉联♥系♥必须保持完整
The sire-link has to remain unbroken.
我们必须去
We have to go.
我们已经浪费很多时间
We've wasted so much time.
几乎没有
Hardly.
现在 看着你睡觉
Now, watching you sleep has been
是我数月以来最幸福的事
the most fun I've had in months.
我很快就能让你活过来 她答应过
I'll bring you back soon. She promised.
我很感激你的努力
I appreciate you trying.
但是阿亚从不守信
But Aya never keeps her promises.
说真的 亲爱的
Seriously, darling.
你得让我离开
But you have to let me go.
你留在女巫团的时间越久
The longer you stay in this coven,
情况就会变得越危险
the more dangerous it becomes for you.
那我就把你救活 然后一同与他们较量
Then I'll bring you back and we'll take them on together.
我们无所不能 对吗
We can do anything, can't we?
求求你
Please?
我爱你 科尔·迈克尔森
I love you, Kol Mikaelson.
既然那样...
In that case...
你最好在我走之前亲我
You best kiss me before I go.
是谁会偷走他的心脏
Who would steal his heart?
那是我留下的杰克逊唯一的东西
It was the only piece of Jackson that I had left.
我们会查明是谁偷的
We'll find who did this.
而且我们会十倍奉还
And return the favor tenfold.
这就是你的解决方案 马塞尔
This is your solution, Marcel?
一个已死狼人的心脏
The heart of a dead werewolf?
这不是随便哪个狼人 而是海莉丈夫
Well, not just any werewolf, Hayley's husband.
我曾经参加过她的婚礼
I was at her wedding.
他的心脏变成和她的一样
His heart became one with hers.
去问达维娜
Ask Davina.
他说得对
He's right.
如果没有用 我也不会来这儿
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't gonna work.
我想那个悲痛的寡妇不会乖乖地把它给你
I assume the grieving widow didn't just hand it over.
请告诉我
Pray tell,
你是如何取得这个宝贝的
how did you procure this little gem?
这是我的城市
This is my city.
在里面发生的任何事情没有我不知道的
Nothing happens in it without me knowing.
不客气
You're welcome.
你今天的确证明了你是一个富含创造力的领袖
You did prove yourself quite the creative leader today.
没错 我也觉得 因为我找到一种方法
Yeah, I'd say so, considering I just found a way
让你和组织里面的所有人都保住了性命
to keep you and everyone in this organization alive.
我想摆脱迈克尔森家族的束缚
I want to be free of the Mikaelsons
就和你差不多
just as much as you do.
你再碍手碍脚 我也会极富创造力地
Get in the way of that again, and I will be just as creative
找到杀你的方法
in finding a way to kill you.
别发火 马塞尔·杰拉德
Don't be cross, Marcel Gerard.
你终于开始学习
You're finally starting to learn.
恪守一个共同目标就如家庭纽带一样强大
Commitment to a common goal is as strong a bond as family.
你在练习折磨人的手段吗 尼克劳斯
Practicing your torture techniques, Niklaus?
清空头脑
Clearing my mind.
有些小孩喜欢抱着毯子
Some children cuddle with a blanket.
而我的孩子喜欢她的象棋棋子
Mine loves her chess piece.
你真是充满惊喜
Aren't you full of surprises.
你很吃惊我会来救你
You're surprised I came for you.
你是我姐姐 弗雷娅
You are my sister, Freya.
而且你是这个家庭的一份子
And you are a part of this family,
直到永远
Always and forever.
你知道吗 我从未想过我会听见这些话
Do you know, I never thought I'd hear myself say this,
但是我由衷的赞成尼克劳斯
but I wholeheartedly agree with Niklaus.
那么...
So...
那我们下一步怎么办
What's going to be our next move?
奥罗拉还有更多的白栎树
Aurora has more white oak,
而且她不会长时间都不动手
and she's not gonna stay quiet for long.
奥罗拉不是唯一的问题
Aurora's not the only problem.
没错 似乎从来都不缺少
Yes, it seems there's no shortage
想与我们家族作对的人
of those who would stand against our family.
让我们把他们通通干掉
Let's kill them all.
你已经跟踪我几英里路了 阿亚
You've been following me for miles, Aya,
而且我没有心情与你闲聊
and I'm really not in the mood for a chat.
那我就长话短说
Then I'll be brief.
我是来提出建议的
I've come to make a proposal.
我愿意为你以后的行动提供支持
To offer you my assistance in your future endeavors.
我知道我要杀谁 而且知道怎么杀
I know who I want to kill and how exactly I intend to do it.
所以你对我有什么好处
So what good are you to me?
拥有一个明确的目标与正中靶心
Having a clear target and hitting the bull's-eye
是两件不同的事情
are two very different things.
当你有一个坚定同盟的帮助后
Much easier when you have the help
复仇就会变得更加容易
of a determined ally.
当然假设我们能找到共同点
Assuming of course we can find common ground.
我想我们的世界会大大地改变
I suspect our worlds can change with a bang.
始祖家族
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表