剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
My intentions are quite the opposite.
你的呢
How about yours?
要知道
You know...
几个世纪以来
over the long centuries,
我都渴望着你
I would dream of you,
你是我茫茫黑海的一道亮光
my bright light in an ocean of darkness,
宛如亲人 我的绝望如同你的绝望
A kindred whose despair mirrored my own
你的爱让我快乐 我以前一直
and whose love brought me a joy I had not felt
之后也一直没感受到
and have never felt since.
只不过不是真的
But if only it were real,
你好心带我散步是为了解决燃眉之急
this charming stroll through your melancholy preoccupations,
我知道你客套的伪装下
but I know it's really an interrogation
其实是为套取信息
under the guise of pleasantries.
我想知道答案这太正常了
My desire for answers is only fair.
我们大战在即
We are on the brink of war,
但你如果怀疑我的一片真心
But if you doubt the veracity of my feelings for you...
那我们只会有一种结局
Then our tour has one final stop.
她不能留在那里
She can't stay there.
丽贝卡独身一人没法打赢他们
Rebekah cannot fight them alone.
我努力了 但她根本不听
I tried. She's of no mood to listen.
你试试说不定可以
Perhaps you'll have better luck.
马塞尔打电♥话♥
It's Marcel.
你真不会挑打电♥话♥的时间
Your timing's perfectly horrendous.
是吗 你得帮帮我
Yeah? Well, I need your help.
海莉抓了个跟踪她的人 特里斯坦派的
Hayley caught one of tristan's guys tailing her,
把他打晕了 带回到健身房♥随便问问
Knocked him out, brought him to the gym for a little Q&A.
问题是
Problem is,
他是闵申
It's Shen Min.
马塞勒斯 我得提醒你
Marcellus, do I need to remind you
闵申在成为吸血鬼之前
That Shen Min was know as the red sorrow
就被成为暗红悲鸣
before he was a vampire?
马上除掉他
You execute him immediately.
以利亚
Elijah.
怎样 准备就这么睡过去吗
So what, you gonna sleep all day?
在他醒来之前 把他心脏扯出来
Before he wakes, tear that heart from his chest.
[咒语]
Sang bis najitt trouver.
[咒语]
Sang bis najitt trouver.
再见到你真好 以利亚
It's good to see you, Elijah,
虽然所见并非真人
even if you're not flesh and blood.
该回家了 丽贝卡
It's time to come home, Rebekah.
不行 我马上就可以把科尔救活了
No. I'm too close to bringing kol back.
你救他之前 你很有可能就会死掉了
You're even closer to bringing about your own destruction.
没拿到咒语之前绝不离开
I'm not leaving without that spell.
科尔得等等了 妹妹
Kol will have to wait, sister.
斯特里克斯已经开始行动了
The Strix are making their move.
怎么回事
What happened?
海莉碰到了闵申
Hayley had an encounter with Shen Min.
她和马塞尔正在酌情处理这件事
She and Marcel are dealing with this matter accordingly.
你还在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
赶紧趁那个疯子挣脱之前去救他们
Go and save them before that lunatic gets free!
答应我 现在就回家 直接回
Give me your word. Come home now. No detours.
好吧 但我回来的时候侄女她妈妈
Fine, but my niece's mum and that handsome fool
和那个帅帅的傻子可不能死了
Better be alive when I get back.
盯着她回家
You make certain she returns.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
总算醒了
About time.
赶紧开始吧
Now we can get started.
好的 没问题
Yes, we certainly can.
还有点时间
There's still time.
你要是肯交代 我说不定能治好你
If you talk, maybe I'll even get you healed.
为什么跟踪我
Why were you following me?
因为你有利用价值
Because we have a use for you,
还是有什么别的
or is it some other reason?
你反正没法知道 而且也不重要
You'll never know, and it won't matter
我一旦自♥由♥了
Because when I get free,
我要像你打我一样 把你的下巴打折
I'm going to break your jaw as you did mine
然后慢慢把你的肠子拖出来
And slowly pull your intestines out from your body.
大家冷静一下
How about we just calm down?
还有你
And you.
你加入进来的时候大家都那么高兴
The others were so pleased When you joined our ranks,
但我一开始就知道你是个垃圾
But I knew from the start you were filth.
你不站我们一边已经足够证明了
You've proven it by siding against us.
为了这个 我要了结你
For that, I will end you,
但你得先看着她死掉 伴随痛苦的尖叫
But not before you watch her die, screaming.
好吧 说够了吧
Right. Well, ok. That's about enough of that.
对不起 海莉 换我来吧
Sorry, Hayley. Your turn's over.
他必须得死
He's got to die.
弄死他
Take him.
简直像史诗一般
How poetic.
两个战士肩并肩战斗
Two warriors fighting side by side
一起死掉
Dying together.
没事吧
Are you ok?
我也没事 谢谢"关心"
Oh, I'm fine. Thank you for asking.
马塞勒斯 下次让你清理垃圾
Marcellus, next time I ask you to take out the trash...
早早就给我解决了
Try not to delaly.
丽贝卡 我们得走了
Rebekah, we have to go.
我帮你安排最早的航♥班♥
I'll get you on the first flight out.
我现在不能放弃
I can't give up now,
我不能 还差一点
Not when the answers to bringing out brother back
我就能找到救活我哥哥的办法
are just a few streets away.
你答应以利亚了
You promised Elijah.
我也答应科尔了啊
And what about my promise to kol?
我已经失去了我的巫师实体
I've already lost my witch body.
我不能两手空空的回去
I can't go home with nothing.
看来跟你争论
Well, I suppose arguing with you
也不过是在浪费宝贵的时间
Would be a waste of already precious time.
你看 你已经习惯我们家的行事方法了
See? You're fitting into this family like a glove.
这是你家族的房♥子吗
So is this your family home?
抱歉略有些乱
Please forgive the detritus.
我和哥哥之前因为你起了点小争执
My brother and I had a slight disagreement over you,
略有些争吵
as a matter of fact.
两位绅士为我而战 好有骑士风度
A duel in my honor. How chivalrous,
但是恐怕这正是你想让我看到的
But I'm afraid if this is what you wish to show me, it's--
你想知道在过去几个世纪
if you want to know what's been in my heart
我心里在想着谁
for the past few centuries,
跟我来
Come with me.
生活就像一座城 一层层建起
Life is like a city, built in layers.
无论新添了些什么
No matter what new experiences come along,
地基总是不变的
The foundation remains.
这是什么
What is this?
两百年前 这是我的艺术工作室
200 yeas ago, it was my art studio.
日后成为我祭奠对你的回忆的坟墓
It became a tomb for my memory of you.
我以为我画出来缠绕在我心头的东西
I thought if I painted what haunted me
我就可以永远地忘记你了
I could free myself of you forever.
我这些年来
In all my years,
从没有犯过这么大的错误
I have never been more wrong about anything.
不仅失血过多 而且还被狼人咬了一口
Between blood loss and that bite,
我觉得你来不及找答案了
I'm not sure you have enough time to get answers.
那我们来好好利用一下吧
Then let's make the most of it.
我有问题
I have questions.
我只想要你的回答
I want answers.
你为什么跟踪海莉
Why were you following Hayley?
我接到命令要除掉她
I was ordered to remove her from the playing field.
她是我们获得最终目标的障碍
She is an obstacle to the thing we truly want.
你们最终目标是什么
Which is what?
达维娜·克莱尔
Davina Claire.
你找达维娜·克莱尔干什么
What do you want with Davina Claire?
特里斯坦要让她启动
Tristan needs her to activate a weapon
对付你们家族的秘密武器
to use against your family.
什么武器
What weapon?
原谅我
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表