剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I'm gonna kill you.
但不是当天还没黑的时候
Not while the sun's still out.
你肯定是卡米
You must be Cami.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我对你讲了 她拿了我的日光指环然后跑掉了
I told you. She took my daylight ring and ran.
这是你的错
This is your fault.
公平地说
Well, to be fair,
如果卡米按照吩咐的做 她仍然还在这儿
if Cami had done as she was told, she'd still be here,
所以严格地说 是她的错
So technically, it's her fault.
你可能会因为我牵扯到你的漂亮朋友而恨我
Now, you may hate me for involving your pretty friend,
但是我要你集中精神
but I needed your full attention.
你肯定不会听我的
You certainly don't listen to me,
尽管我一直不断的让你活着
despite my nonstop efforts to keep you alive.
如果那个东西真是
If that really is the weapon
能够永远把我锁住的武器
that can lock me away for eternity,
为什么交给我
why hand it over?
以示我对你的忠诚
Proof of my loyalty.
没错 我支持特里斯坦
Yes. I sided with Tristan,
但是显然他对奥罗拉的热爱
but it's quite clear his devotion to Aurora
远远超过他对自己生命的重视
outweighs even the value he places on his own life.
拿去 它是你的了
Take it. It's yours.
皮特大街
你能帮她吗
Can you help her?
如果她愿意
If she lets me.
我可不能保证什么 她经历了太多的磨难
I'm not holding my breath. She's been through a lot.
她还活着 比什么都重要
She's alive. That's what counts.
没错
Yeah.
我们会不断这么自欺欺人 对吗
We'll keep telling ourselves that, won't we?
卡米
Cami?
卡米尔
Camille?
我是卡米 请留言
It's Cami. Leave a message.
我要
?I need--
我要知道你很安全
I need to know you're safe.
给我回电♥话♥ 求你了
Call me back, please.
杰克 对不起
Jack, I am so sorry.
我原以为我会很快回来
I thought I would be back in time.
霍普还醒着的吗
Is Hope still up?
霍普睡了
Hope's asleep.
她哭了一小会但最终还是平静了
She cried a little bit and finally went down.
我的家人需要我帮忙
The family needed my help.
今天我就请求你一件事
I asked you for one thing today--
别插手了
Just leave it be.
别让我们因此吵架 这就是我想要的
Don't make it a fight. That's all I wanted.
我也希望能答应你 但是
And I wanted to give that to you, but--
没有但是 到现在我该明白了
But nothing. I should know this by now.
不管克劳斯对你 对我 对狼群做过什么
No matter what Klaus does to you, to me, to the pack,
只要迈克尔森家族需要帮助
whenever the Mikaelsons come calling,
你总是会答应
you will always be there to answer.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
去河口
Out to the bayou.
我想明白了剩下的假期
I figured I'd spend the rest of this holiday
我会陪我的家人
with my family.
杰克
Jack...
你找到卡米尔了吗
Have you found Camille?
还没 但我会找到的
Not yet, but I will.
尼克劳斯 你觉得放走奥罗拉
Niklaus, do you think it was wise,
是明智的吗
allowing Aurora to go free?
有她哥在手
With her brother captured,
她只有乖乖把妹妹带回家
she has no choice but to bring our sister home.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
我的情感不是重点
My affections are not the point.
现在重要的事情是
What matters now is that we have
我们必须控制这个令人发疯的预言
this maddening prophecy under control.
或许吧
Perhaps.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表