剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
*我希望你能伏在我身上*
*I want you above me*
*我在寻找自我*
*I search myself*
*我希望你能找到我*
*I want you to find me*
*我忘了我自己*
*I forget myself*
*我需要你来提醒我*
*I need you to remind me.*
走开 我们不需要食物
Go away! We don't need any food!
*我不需要任何人*
*I don't want anybody else*
*当我想到了你*
*When I think about you*
*我会触摸自己*
*I touch myself.*
看看哪
Wow. Look at this.
大家都还在
Everybody's still here.
时候不早了
It's getting late.
我之前需要好好考虑这件事
I wanted to think this one over.
请各位坐下
Please sit down.
梅丽莎的辩论很有道理
Marissa's argument is sound.
大卫·科德出于自身的原因这么做
David Cord has his own reasons for doing this,
这多少有些营私舞弊之嫌
some of which are corrupt.
而且我很清楚 无论我怎样裁决
And I do know-- whatever I decide--
伊利诺伊南部地区都无法成为一个新的州
we can't just call Downstate Illinois a new state.
但是
But
科德先生辩论中的个人主义观点非常能说服我
I was taken by Mr. Cord's arguments of individualism.
我们国家很大程度是建立在
So much of our country has been built
人♥民♥找到属于自己的道路之上
on people finding their own way--
不被官僚制度所阻碍
not being held back by bureaucracy.
-法官阁下 -让我说完
- Your Honor? - No. Let me finish.
然而
Yet,
如果只有个人主义
if we only follow individualism,
只会走向混乱
that way lies chaos.
这不是本庭想要的
And that was not the point of this court.
至少不是我想要的
Or at least not my point.
辩方胜诉
Judgment for the defense.
没有南部领地这回事
There will be no Downstate Illinois.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?!
判决结束 请离开法庭
This court is done. Clear the court, please.
该死的犹太人
Jew! Fucking Jew!
美♥利♥坚♥
USA!
-哈尔 -你躲不了多久的 贱♥人♥
- Hal! - You cannot hide, bitch!
坐下来
Get down!
快
Come on.
-快 -天啊
- Come on. - Oh. Oh, God.
我们得报♥警♥ 天啊
We got to call 911. Oh, God.
我手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 你的呢
I don't have any bars. You?
糟糕
Shit!
我也没信♥号♥♥
I got no service.
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
USA! USA! USA! USA!
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
USA! USA! USA! USA!
美♥利♥坚♥
USA! USA!
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
USA! USA! USA! USA!
-你觉得他们会杀了我们吗 -可能吧
- You think they'll kill us? - I think they might.
你没事吧
You okay? You okay?
我爸说如果每个人都意识到他们属于少数族群
My dad said the whole world would be a better place
那整个世界都会变得更美好
if everybody realized they were in the minority.
我们是少数族群吗
Are we in the minority?
他说"无论你在哪里"
"No matter where you are," He said,
"保证你能看到出口
"Make sure you keep an eye on the exits,
你离出口的距离
and make sure you're closer to the exit
一定要比哥萨克人和入口的距离要短"
than the Cossacks are to the entrance."
你♥爸♥听起来生性多疑啊
Your dad sounds a little paranoid.
是的 但他没说错
He was, but he wasn't wrong.
小心 小心
Watch out. Watch out. Watch out.
天啊
Oh, God.
他说"别去游♥行♥"
He said, "Stay away from parades.
"乱起来就不好玩了"
"They're cute until they're not.
"还有不要相信任何一个支持希♥特♥勒♥的教皇"
And don't trust any pope who was Hitler Youth."
那条法则叫什么
What's that law called?
高德温法则
Godwin's Law.
只要辩论的时间够长
就一定会有人把对方比做纳粹或希♥特♥勒♥
瓦克纳 瓦克纳 瓦克纳
Wackner! Wackner! Wackner!
我爸说赞成高德温法则的人
My dad said anybody who argued for Godwin's Law
肯定没接触过人群
has never been near an actual crowd.
人们爱你 拥抱你
Crowds love you, they hug you.
然后会拔枪试图杀了你
Then they grab a gun and try to kill you.
为什么 他们为什么那么做
Why? Why do they do that?
不知道
I don't know.
仇恨有意思 清晰明了
Hate is fun. It's clear-cut.
什么
What?
有人会因此丧命
A guy could get killed doing this.
趴在墙上
Against the wall!
全部人都从厨房♥里出来
Everyone out of the kitchen!
有人持枪吗 你...
Are there any guns in the house? You...
-发生什么了 -是警♥察♥
- What's going on? - Shh. It's the police.
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move,
不然我把你的头给一枪打爆
or I'll blow your fucking head off!
下面的人 举起双手
Everyone down here, raise your hands.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我们有钥匙
Okay, we-we got keys.
他妈的别动
Don't you fucking move!
没事的 他们没做什么
Uh, it's okay. They didn't do anything.
他们盗窃了你们的知识产权
They stole your IP.
还好大卫·科德给我们打电♥话♥了
It's a good thing we got a call from David Cord.
什么意思 我的知识产权
What-what do you mean, my IP?
知识产权啊 你是瓦克纳的律师对吧
Intellectual property. You represent Wackner, right?
他的法庭
This is about his court.
这也算法官
Some judge.
我该上班了
I think I'd better get back to work.
我也是
Me, too.
你在这里工作的吗
You work here?
是的 十年了
Yeah. Ten years.
我有空会来看你的
I'll come by.
问声好
Say hello.
复印半价
50% off all copies.
准备去度假了吗
So... vacation?
嗯
Yup.
你需要假期
You need it.
确实
I do.
我们错过了STR劳利的人
We both missed the STR Laurie people.
是的
We did.
但是库尔特和他们聊得很开心
But Kurt entertained them.
-他们没什么不满 -那就好
- They seemed fine. - Well, that's good.
莉兹 我决定了
Liz, I've come to a conclusion.
我想让你和艾蕾格拉当冠名合伙人
I want you and Allegra to be name partners.
我退下来当股权合伙人
I'll be an equity partner.
为什么
Why?
五年前我跌到谷底时
Five years ago, when I hit rock bottom...
是这家律所收留了我
this firm took me in.
所以我不希望把律所一分为二
So I don't like the idea of splitting this firm in two.
如果没人跟随的话 我也没办法带领大家
And I can't lead if no one will follow.
那你的客户呢
And your clients?
我们一起合作
We'll manage them together.
你在这里很重要 戴安
You're essential here, Diane.
我知道
I know.
但我觉得我需要证明自己
But I think I need to prove myself.
我想念你了
I missed you.
我一直都在
I'm here.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会搬到楼下
I'll move downstairs.
艾蕾格拉可以坐我的办公室
Allegra can have my office.
看风景看腻了
I'm sick of the view.
再见
See you.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表