剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Do you want me to go back to L.A.?
不想
No.
我不想你回去
no, I don't want that.
但也许这是你应该做的事 我...
But maybe it's what you're meant to do. I...
莉兹...
Liz...
我的工作就只是
my work is just that--
工作
work.
我知道
I know.
我也一样
Mine, too.
不对 瓦克纳只处理了两个人 没有第三个
No. Wackner only processed two. There wasn't a third.
什么 可能你只是不知道有第三人呢
What? Maybe you just don't know about the third.
卡门 警♥察♥带他们来的时候我在现场
Carmen, I was here when they brought them in.
如果有其他人 我会知道的
If they were hiding someone else, I would know.
瓦克纳不需要把他的一举一动都告诉你
Okay, Wackner is not obliged to inform you about his every move.
知道吗 我们不知道那家伙的脑子在想什么
Okay? We have no idea what that guy is really thinking.
他同意了你的辩论 卡门
You won him over with your argument, Carmen.
如果他释放了那两人 他也会放了第三人
If he released the two, he would have released a third.
我...
Look, I...
我不知道你为什么浪费那么多时间
I don't know why you've been wasting so much time
在这个小丑法庭上
with this joke court.
因为这不会神奇地
Because it's not gonna magically
让你变成真正的律师 梅丽莎
turn you into a real lawyer, Marissa.
杰 我需要你的帮忙
Jay, I need your help.
我跟莉兹和戴安谈过 在我们决定下一步之前
I've asked Liz and Diane to let me argue to you
先让我和你来谈一下
before we decide on our next step.
什么下一步
What next step?
我们的下一步就让你离开
Our next step is you go away.
我意识到自己表达论述的方法不是很有效
I realize I didn't present my argument effectively.
真的吗 你是指猫脸论述吗
Oh, really? You mean with a cat face?
我去过迪拜
Look, I-I've been to Dubai,
做妇女权益委员会的事
as part of a commission on women's rights.
当我计划行程的时候
When I was planning my trip,
身边所有人都跟我说"你一定要搭乘酋长航♥空♥"
everyone said, "You've got to fly Emirates Airlines."
我问"为什么呢 是机票便宜还是空乘服务好"
"Why," I asked. "Reasonable fares? Friendly service?"
"不 是有大理石淋浴"
"No. Marble showers."
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
2016年到2018年 酋长航♥空♥意识到
Emirates Airlines saw a decline in business travel
商务旅行的数量降低了
throughout 2016 and 2018,
所以他们找了一个美国人帮他们找解决方法
so they brought in an American troubleshooter to advise.
那人说
The troubleshooter said,
"裁员三成"
"Lay off 30% of airline staff."
你们知道航♥空♥公♥司♥做了什么吗
You know what the airline did instead?
秀猫脸给投资者看吗
Wear a cat face for investors?
他们在飞机上加装了大理石淋浴
They put marble showers on their airplanes!
这些人就是这样的 他们成长的地方
That's who these people are, where they come from.
他们不尊重"合理的支出"
They don't respect "sensible outlays."
他们尊重的是挥霍无度和展现实力
They respect excess and strength.
我们被他们束手束脚的话
We let them nickel-and-dime us,
情况只会急转直下
we're on a downward spiral.
我们要跟他们说
We need to go right back at them
"我们需要的是这些"
and say, "This is what we need,
"因为你们值得拥有一间优秀的律师所"
because this is what you deserve from a law firm."
不行
No.
"不行"是什么意思
What do you mean, "No"?
我认为我们不需要削减百分之十的支出
I mean, I don't think we should cut ten percent out of our firm.
事实上我们需要雇佣更多人
In fact, we need to hire more.
这不是我们的要求 李先生
This is not a request, Mr. Lee.
最近我在计划去中东旅行
Recently, I was planning a trip to the Middle East,
所有人都跟我说"你一定要搭乘酋长航♥空♥"
and everyone told me, "You have to fly Emirates Airlines."
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
大理石淋浴
Marble showers.
-我要做什么 -什么都别做
- So what do I do? - Nothing.
让我来谈
You let me talk.
-我不能帮忙吗 -不行
- I can't help? - No.
待在这里 别做任何事
Stay right there. Don't do anything.
好的
I will.
你好啊
What's up?
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
我在找一个失踪的孩子
I'm looking for a kid who's gone missing.
经常在这条街的
Used to hang out on this block.
马特奥
Named Matteo.
贩毒者会被逮捕
"会被逮捕"
"Subject to arrest"?
麦克和罗杰
Now, Mike and Roger,
这案子不容易
this is a tough case...
但是麦克 你家的狗确实在罗杰的院子里拉屎了
but, Mike, we all know your dog pooped in Roger's yard.
法官阁下 他没有狗拉了屎的证据
But, Your Honor, he has no poop proof.
-有视频吗 -麦克...
- Where's the footage? - Mike...
你家的狗三步一拉 两步一屎
your dog poops everywhere. Everywhere.
我判你去清理罗杰的鞋子
I sentence you to clean Roger's shoes
以及训练你的狗该怎么拉屎
and have that dog properly potty trained.
结案 上帝是善良的
Case closed, and God is good.
-永不变 -永不变 上帝是善良的
- All the time. - And all the time, God is good! God is good.
天啊
Well, I'll be darned.
梅丽莎·戈德大驾光临
Marissa Gold from the show?
欢迎这位真人秀明星
We got ourselves a real-life celebrity!
有何贵干呢
What are you doing here?
克拉克女士
Uh, Ms. Clark...
叫我薇妮塔就好
Hmm, Vinetta.
或者薇妮塔法官 如果是在内庭的话
Or, uh, Judge Vinetta, if we're in chambers.
薇妮塔
Vinetta.
我们想知道你认识这个年轻人吗
We wanted to know if you recognize this youth.
-马特奥嘛 -你认识他吗
- Oh, yeah, Matteo. - Do you know him?
他在我地下室呢
From my basement.
他在你的地下室
He's in your basement?
他在下边休息呢
He's in a time-out.
是自愿的休息吗
He's in a voluntary time-out?
那要看你们对"自愿"是怎么定义的了
Well, it depends on what you mean by "voluntary."
但我这么说吧
But, look, I will say this--
自从我开了自己的法庭
ever since I started up my court
让马特奥这些问题小孩休息休息之后
and began putting kids like Matteo in time-out,
整个社区都太平了
the neighborhood has been great.
我们能看看他吗
Can we see him?
当然
Sure.
马特奥
Matteo?
-夫人好 -真有礼貌
- Yes, ma'am? - Hear that? Manners.
有人来看你了
I've got some people here to see you.
感觉怎样了 孩子
How you doing, child?
挺好的 夫人
I'm okay. Ma'am.
这个面包布丁太好吃了
This bread pudding is amazing.
你是不是忘记说些什么了
Did we forget to say something?
-谢谢薇妮塔女士 -没错
- Thank you, Miss Vinetta. - Right!
很好 真是个难教的小孩
Okay, you're a work in progress,
但有进展就有希望
but we're gonna get you there, son.
马特奥 你需要什么吗
Matteo, do you need anything?
能来点昨晚的牛腩就好了
Some more of that brisket from last night.
孩子 不能那么嘴馋
Boy, you better quit.
你昨晚吃了三大份呢
You had three servings of that brisket.
上帝是善良的
Ooh, God is good.
-永不变 -薇妮塔 你得把他放出来
- All the time. - Vinetta, you need to let him out of time-out.
-等庭审过后 -他是奥斯卡·里维的人
- After his trial. - He's one of Oscar Rivi's boys.
里维想让他出来
Rivi wants him back.
我不在乎他是谁的人
I don't care whose boy he is.
奥斯卡·里维是个危险人物
Oscar Rivi is a very dangerous man.
我有上帝保护着
I've got God on my side.
你们可以帮他辩护
You're welcome to defend him if you wish.
如果能有梅丽莎·戈德
Ooh, it would be an honor
来我的法庭辩论 那可是熠熠生辉啊
to have Marissa Gold try a case in my court.
-庭审是什么时候 -明天
- When's that? - Tomorrow.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说什么
What?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表