剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
失窃的票♥据♥簿是在他身上找到的
The stolen ticket book was found on his person.
庭审的重点就在这了
Which is the whole point of a trial!
不过让我来给你讲述一下这个人
But let me tell you a story about this man.
他自幼贫困而孤独
A man who grew up poor and alone.
-清洁工之子 -你在说什么
- Son of a janitor. - What are you talking about?
他唯一的朋友
His only friends--
就是他随身携带的漫画书
the comic books he kept always by his side.
菲尔 《我们的生活》那种音乐
Phil, This Is Us-like music.
这就是他立志立足法律界的原因
And that's how he got into the law.
这样他就能用漫画书中的人物创作故事
He would create stories with the characters from the comic books.
漫画《神奇四侠》中的虚构人物
如果霹雳火被控伤人
What would happen with the Human Torch
他会有何种结局
if he was accused of assault?
所以今天再来看这个案子
And that brings us to today.
朱利叶斯·凯恩对法律满怀敬畏之情
Julius Cain has too much respect for the law
怎么可能犯下如此罪行
to commit these crimes.
这位霹雳火的辩护人
How could the defender of the Human Torch
怎么可能做出这些警官所述的那种事
do what these officers say he done?
他怎么会单单因为一张停车罚单就被捕呢
And how could he be imprisoned for a mere parking ticket?
不 法官阁下 要是他已经付了停车罚款
No. Your Honor, if he had paid the parking ticket,
那问题性质当然不同
that would be one thing.
但他当时不断撕毁罚单
But he kept destroying property.
他还一直在表达对本法庭的蔑视
He kept expressing his disdain for this court.
然后他偷走了法庭的东西
And then he stole this court's property.
-那就在庭审上证明吧 -不 我会做得更好
- Then prove it at trial. - No, I'll do better.
法官阁下 请问问他 能麻烦你别弹了吗
Ask him, Your Honor. Could you stop with that, please?
法官阁下 如果朱利叶斯在他本人担♥保♥下释放
Your Honor, if Julius is released on his own recognizance,
他是否能如期返回参加庭审
will he return to this court for his trial date?
这个问题太不公平了
That is an unfair question.
这有什么不公平的
Why is that unfair?
这正是庭审听证的意义所在
That's the whole point of a trial hearing.
朱利叶斯对法律准则怀有崇高的敬意
Julius has too much respect for the rule of law
这种敬意不允许他回答这种问题
to deign to even answer such a question.
这个问题问得很好
It's a worthy question.
凯恩先生
Mr. Cain,
如果我释放了你
if I release you,
你是否会回来参加庭审呢
will you return for your trial?
说是的 说是的 是的 是的
Say yes. Say yes, say yes, say yes.
法官阁下
Uh... Your Honor...
先生
Sir...
这两位警官今天把我带来
...these officers brought me here today in retaliation
是为了替我们之前起诉的案子中
for the death of an officer who was murdered
被杀的警官报仇
after we sued the city.
这个法庭被利用了
This-this court is being used!
你也被他们利用了
And you are being used!
你压根不打算回来参加庭审 对吧
You're not planning on returning for trial, are you?
他可没那么说
Uh-uh. That's not what he said.
你会回来吗 先生
Are you, sir?
你们都疯了吗
Uh, are you fuckin' nuts?!
这就是个笑话
This is a joke!
这压根不是法庭
This isn't a court!
这 这就是警♥察♥对我们律所的报复
This-this is a police attack on our firm!
对我的报复
On me!
拒绝保释 将被捕者还押候审
Bail denied. Arrestee will be remanded until trial.
等等 等一下
W-W-W-Wait, wait!
这个法庭存在的意义不就是能够进行快速审理吗
Isn't the whole point of this court to have a speedy trial?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那好吧
All right then.
我想要快速审理
I want a speedy trial.
我已经准备好了
I'm ready to go right now.
可我还没
Uh, but I'm not...
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我已经准备好了
I'm ready to go.
检方也准备好了
Prosecution's ready.
你能控制好你自己吗
Can you control yourself?
没有 该死的 你问我问题之前
No! Goddamn it. You will answer my question
得先回答我的问题
before you ask me yours.
如果你已经做出了对这件案子的裁决 法官阁下
If you've already decided how this case will end, Your Honor,
如果我们在这是为了给戴尔一个结尾
if we're here to give Del the ending that he wants
让他的电视节目更好看 那么是的
for his TV show, then yes,
我确实在质疑你的公正
I am questioning your integrity.
相信这个法庭的那些女人
The women who have trusted this court
应该拥有辩护律师
deserve representation.
你好 杜拉多女士
Hello. Ms. Durado?
是的 雷迪克女士
Yes. Ms. Reddick?
我是 你在看漫画书吗
Yes. Is that a comic book?
是吧
It is?
-你喜欢看漫画书吗 -不喜欢
- Do you enjoy comic books? - No.
后面有迷宫 我喜欢走迷宫
There's a maze on the back. I was doing the maze.
-你想进去聊聊吗 -好的
- Do you want to come back? - Yes.
谢谢你能见我
Thanks for seeing me.
我知道这有点奇怪 但
I know this is weird, but...
我想把自己从正在写的那本书里抽离出来
I'm trying to drag my brain out of the book I'm writing
重新回归到法律实践中去
and get back to some practical law. Ah.
所以我见了一些顶级的合伙人
So I'm meeting with some top partners,
然后有人向我推荐了你
and someone suggested you.
我很荣幸
Well, I am honored.
你想要什么
What are you looking for?
我估计在找一个职位吧
A position, I guess.
这办公室太棒了
This is nice.
非常棒的转角位置
Great corner.
-西北角度的阳光 -是啊
- Northwestern sun. - Yeah.
那是威利斯大厦吗
Is that Willis Tower?
不是 它在那边
Uh, no. No, it's over there.
请坐
Oh. Have a seat.
所以我想去管理一家律所
So, I guess I'm looking to run a firm.
你有什么好的建议吗
What are your suggestions?
戴安·洛哈特联♥系♥过你吗
Did Diane Lockhart reach out to you?
是的
She did.
她建议你来 跟我聊职位的事
She suggested you come in here and talk about a position
这样我就能向你提供合伙人的位置
so that I would offer you the partnership here
还觉得是自己的主意
and think it was my idea?
是的
Yes.
戴安觉得你会在合伙人决议中
Diane thinks that you will side with her
站在她那一边而不是我这边
in partnership decisions instead of me?
没错
That's right.
那如果我雇佣了你
And what if I hire you?
你会那么做吗
Will you do that?
不会
No.
为什么
Why?
我不是一个玩弄政♥治♥的人
I'm not a political person.
如果有人能够说服我 那我就会站在他们那边
When people convince me, I side with them.
这也是我为斯卡利亚和金斯伯格工作的原因
That's why I clerked for Scalia and Ginsburg.
你会把这次谈话告诉戴安吗
Will you tell Diane about this conversation?
如果她问我的话
Only if she asks.
天哪 看看你
Well, damn. Look at you.
谢谢
Aw, thank you.
迈克斯怎么样
How'd Max do?
我觉得 挺好的
Uh... good. I think.
剪辑好的视频已经发了
The cut is out.
这里是什么情况
What's going on here?
这些警♥察♥来这做什么
What are the cops doing?
带来戏剧冲突
Bringing the drama.
很多很多冲突
Lots of it, too.
什么冲突
What drama?
停车罚单变成偷窃的三♥级♥重罪
Parking ticket turned felony 3 theft.
开玩笑吧 这也太酷了
You're kidding. That sounds cool.
我的天
Oh, my God.
朱利叶斯 你在干什么
Julius, what are you doing?
怀疑人生和理智
Questioning my life and sanity.
-你就是那个三♥级♥重罪 -女士 请你退后
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表