剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
-黑兹尔伍德法官吗 -听我说完
- Judge Hazlewood? - Just let me talk.
你最好什么都别说
It's better that you don't say anything.
她跟人讨论
There was a discussion
利用这个案子向朱利叶斯施压让他达成协议
about using the case to pressure Julius into taking a deal.
跟谁讨论
A discussion with whom?
我真的不该知道这个
I really shouldn't know this,
但我确实知道了
but I do.
我看了他们的网络历史记录
I checked their Internet history.
如果你告诉了我 我就会在法庭上用
If you tell me, I will use it.
所以我在犹豫
And that is why I'm taking a minute right now.
收件人名叫
The recipient's name...
约西亚·奈尔
is Josiah Nile.
五封邮件都是发给他的
Five emails were sent to him.
你有要求回避的动议吗 律师
You have a motion to recuse, Counselor?
有 法官阁下 我们请求上前
I do, Your Honor. We ask to approach the bench.
如果你觉得有必要就上来吧
If you think it'll make a difference.
约西亚·奈尔
Josiah Nile.
什么意思
Meaning?
我们请求你回避 法官阁下
We ask that you recuse yourself, Your Honor.
否则我们就要传唤他作证
Or we'll need to call him as a witness
并宣读您写给他的五封电子邮件
and read five emails that you wrote to him.
是阿德里安告诉你的吗
These are from Adrian?
我不能说 法官阁下
I can't say, Your Honor.
你犯了个大错 女士
You've made a big mistake, ma'am.
你可能是对的
You're probably right,
但我们得请您回避
but we need you to recuse yourself.
批准辩方的动议
The defense's motion is granted.
新法官会在两天内任命
A new judge will be assigned in the next two days.
祝你好运
Good luck.
什么
What?
天呐
God.
各位今天好吗
How's everybody doing today?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们今天审什么案子
So, what are we doing here?
盗窃案 对吗
It's a burglary charge, right?
还是个法官 糟透了
A judge, too. That's awful.
法官 崔格·穆蓝尼
居然去盗窃
Resorting to burglarizing.
我要戴口罩什么的吗
Am I supposed to be wearing a mask or something?
-你要出去 -回家
- You headed out, huh? - Home.
我们已经厌倦彼此了吗
Are we sick of each other, then?
不是因为这个 你自己心里清楚
That's not what this is about, and you know it.
好
Okay.
那我们就把事情说开 来吧
Come on. Let's talk this out. Come...
你已经做了选择 阿德里安
You made your choice, Adrian.
选了朱利叶斯·凯恩而不是我
Julius Cain over me.
这是在对与错之间选择 夏洛特
The choice was about right and wrong, Charlotte.
好吧 也许你可以让他搬过来帮你口
Well, maybe you can ask him to move in and suck your dick.
-我是为了让你回避那个案子 -得了吧
- It was about getting you to recuse yourself. - Oh, come on.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck!
你偷听我的视频会议
You listened in on my Zoom calls.
还偷看我的邮件
You checked my emails!
那些邮件是某个想摧毁你的事业并
Emails from some motherfucker who will destroy your career
破坏这段感情的混♥蛋♥发给你的 夏洛特
and wreck this relationship, Charlotte.
你明白吗
You understand?
某个特朗普政♥府♥的傀儡
Some Trump administration stooge.
-我的天 -你的朋友朱利叶斯
- For God's sake! - Your friend Julius
就是特朗普政♥府♥的傀儡
is the Trump administration stooge.
他是共和党法官
He is a Republican judge!
他也是律所的合伙人
He is also a partner in the law firm
这是我花费了五年时间一手创建的律所
that I've helped build for five years.
是我付出了毕生精力的事业
This is work I have dedicated my whole fucking life to,
-夏洛特 -你说这是在对与错之间选择
- Charlotte. - You said the choice was between right and wrong.
-没错 我说过 -不是
- Yes, I did. - No.
你的选择是把我的邮件交出去
Turning over my emails was the choice.
天呐
Oh, God.
听我说 夏洛特
Listen to me, Charlotte.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
我爱你
I love you.
-太晚了 阿德里安 -不
- It's too late, Adrian. - No, it's...
不
No.
好
Okay.
夏洛特 夏洛特
Charlotte... Charlotte.
也许你不会跟我在一起
Maybe you won't be with me,
但如果你继续这样下去
but you keep down this path...
你就完了 我跟你说 你就完了
you'll be done, I'm telling you, you'll be done.
我也爱过你
I loved you, too...
阿德里安
Adrian.
你是我唯一爱过的男人
The only man.
但这不够
But that's not enough.
再见
Goodbye.
拜登 哈里斯
这是历史性的选择
The choice is historic.
2020年8月11日
卡马拉·哈里斯成为了
Kamala Harris is the first African American
美国历史上第一位非裔副总统候选人
vice-presidential candidate in American history.
但这对阿德里安不利 对吗
Hey, that's bad for Adrian, though, isn't it?
对
Oh... yeah.
对 2024年
Yeah. They only need
总统大选只需要一张黑人面孔
one Black face on that stage in '24.
也许我们应该请他留下来继续当合伙人
Maybe we should invite him to stay on as partner?
我说不好
Hmm. I don't know.
我喜欢全女性律所的想法 你呢
I was liking the idea of a all-female firm, weren't you?
对 我...
Uh, yeah, I...
我也喜欢
I was.
如果能成的话
You know, if it-- if it works.
我们再看看要解雇哪些律师
Uh, let's look again at which associates to fire.
我担心我们会失去太多非裔律师
I'm worried we're losing too many African Americans.
黑人
Black.
你可以直接说黑人
You can just say Black people.
好
Oh. Right.
黑人 谢谢
Black. Thank you.
我为什么要在乎即决审判
Why do I give a shit about summary judgments?
因为你是一年级学生
Because you are a 1L.
但关键是要在法庭上打赢官司
But the whole point is to win in court.
没错 但你必须想办法赢
Yes, but you have to figure out how to win.
-我把他们都打败就赢了 -梅丽莎
- I win by fucking them up. - Marissa.
我知道你知道其中的门路
I know that you know how to play the game,
不过首先你得通过律师资格考试 才有资格施展拳脚
but you have to pass the bar to get in a position to play the game.
但这些新生都很白♥痴♥
But all these other 1Ls are idiots.
还有老师...
And the teachers...
如果我今晚杀了人
If I kill someone tonight,
我会雇你为我辩护
I will hire you to defend me.
不过只有你拿到学位并通过律师资格考试才行
But only if you get a degree and pass the bar.
真的吗 如果你杀了人会雇我做律师
Really? You'd hire me if you killed someone?
今晚我就可能出门杀个人
I might go out tonight and kill someone.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
为什么你要离开 我会想你的
Why are you leaving here? I'll miss you.
因为他们不会给我应得的报酬
Because they won't pay me what I deserve.
话说回来 他们不是把你炒了吗
Anyway, I thought they fired you.
他们不是认真的
But they didn't mean it.
就像我以前在奶昔店打工一样 老板一直想炒了我
It's like the smoothie place-- they kept trying to fire me,
我就每天都去上班
and I just kept showing up.
那为什么你不...
Then why don't you...
来英国呢
come over to England?
我们可以一起干事业
We can work together.
这边的人 他们都对我很好奇
I mean, people over here, they are weird about me.
他们很爱我
I mean, they love me.
当然 你很招人喜欢
Well, you're lovable.
不 是别的原因
No, this is something else.
他们喜欢我是美国的黑人
They like that I'm Black and American.
我很有异域风情
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表