剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Oh, my God. She's tangled up with some rough characters.
我是说
I mean...
好了 这样 我们得
All right, you know what? We need to...
我们得
we need to, um....
我们得清掉你的文件
We need to, uh, purge your files
因为联调局总是会
'cause the FBI are always...
-什么 -没什么
- What? -Nothing. Nothing.
联调局总是会试图
The-the Feds are always trying
-破坏律师与当事人... -那是什么
- to pierce attorney-client... - What is that?
-破坏... -没什么
- Uh, pierce... - Nothing.
库尔特 那是什么
Kurt, what is that?
-律师与当事人保密协议 -工作的事
-...attorney-client privilege. - Business.
所以我们得 我们得
So, uh, we need, we need
清除掉你的文件
to get your files purged.
这样 等等 我得把
You know what? Hold on. I'm just gonna...
我把
I'm gonna...
杰拉进来 行吗
I'm gonna loop in Jay. Okay?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
杰
Jay, hey. Um...
我是莉兹 戴安也在线上
It's Liz. I have Diane with me.
我们得清掉她的电脑
We need to purge her computer.
据说我们会在几分钟内被联调局上门搜查
Supposedly, we're being searched in a few minutes by the FBI.
一个国家的根基是否稳固
The life of a nation is secure
取决于这个国家是否诚实
only when that nation is honest.
好的
Okay.
戴安
Diane,
你的笔记本打开了吗
is your laptop powered up?
没错
Yes.
你现在又在做什么
Now what are you doing?
酒精烟草与枪♥支♥弹♥药♥管理局给的被搜查时的建议
ATF advice on when you're searched.
戴安
Diane...
我写过一个命令工具来清除工作文件
I wrote a PowerShell script that can delete work files,
但你得通过一个叫
but you need to access it
"新文件夹"的路径进去
through the "Newfolder" Path.
什么意思
What does that mean?
-一个人由 -嘘
- A man is worked upon... - Shh.
-他所做的事定义 -嘘
- by what he works on. - Shh!
杰 你是什么意思
Jay, what does that mean?
你都不睡觉吗
Don't you sleep?
-你都不让我看看的吗 -嘘
- Oh, can't a brother see 'em? - Shh.
按住"暂停"按钮
Just hold the "Pause" Button down...
由他的境遇所定义 人的境遇
...by his circumstances, the circumstances...
按重启然后同时按住"CMD"和"R"键
Hit restart and press "Command" And "R."
也会成就人
...will carve him out, as well.
雷&洛律所宗卷
好的进来了
All right, got it.
当你看见启动图标的时候 松手
When you see the logo, let go.
大家都会沉默屈从的
...any people will quietly submit to...
当你看见恢复模式菜单的时候
When you see a recovery mode menu...
便正是不公与不义的衡量标尺
...and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong...
选择"磁盘工具"
-...choose "Disk Utility,"
然后点"抹掉" 然后"退出"
then "Erase," Then "Quit...
-磁盘工具 -强加给他们
- Disk Utility"! - ...which would be imposed upon them.
好吧 要命
All right. Oy.
删除中
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-戴安 戴安 -我看看 我看看
- Diane. Diane. - Let me see 'em. Let me see 'em.
-戴安 -怎么了
- Diane. - What?
博斯曼离开的时候 你当时在家工作
When Boseman left, you were, um, you working remotely,
所以我们把你的档案都打印出来寄给你了
and so we printed out all your files and sent them to you.
天啊 我这还有五个箱子
Oh, my God. I've got five boxes here.
碎纸服务商应该取走的
The shredding service was supposed to pick them up.
我...去
Wha-- Oh, shit.
联调局探员
Federal agents.
-来送达搜查令 -莉兹 我...
- Here to serve a search warrant. - Liz, I'm-I'm
需要你帮我接待明早九点的客人
going to need you to take my 9:00 a.m.
-什么 为什么 -联调局会审查我的纸质文件
- What? Why? - The Feds are going to want to review my hard copies.
我得去法♥院♥
I'll need to get to court.
-就是"打造属于自己的法♥院♥"那个人 -谁
- It's this build-your-own-court guy. - Who?
哈尔·瓦克纳
Hal Wackner.
他就是想知道法♥院♥是怎么回事
He just wants to know how courts work.
给他半小时的时间然后让他走人就行
Just give him a half hour and cut him loose.
行了吗
Okay?
戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart.
人生何处不相逢
What a small world.
我是南希·克洛泽 记得吗
It's Nancy Crozier, remember?
-我现在是联邦助理检察官了 -记得
- I'm working as an AUSA now. - Yes.
这个真是不好意思
I'm, uh, sorry about that.
巴尔沙扎 麻烦你
Balthazar, would you mind?
好了
All right.
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
有任何破损我们都会记录下来的
And we will keep an accounting of any breakage.
我本来想亲自捡起来的 只不过...
I would have picked it up myself. I'm just, um...
我有四个月的身孕了
I'm four months pregnant.
这是正式授权的搜查令
I have a, uh, duly-authorized search warrant here
我们有权进入并搜查该住所
that gives us the right to enter and search the premises.
如果涉及我的工作
If this is about my work,
-这些材料都受律师与当事人保密特权保护 -不
- these materials are covered by attorney-client privilege. - No.
其实是关于你先生的
Actually, it's, it's about your husband.
先生 我是来送达搜查令的
Sir, I am here to serve you with a search warrant.
雷迪克女士 你好吗
Ms. Reddick, how are you?
很好 库珀先生 你呢
Good, Mr. Cooper. How are you?
很好 可以开始了吗
Good. Shall we begin?
戴安九点的客人我接待
I'm taking Diane's 9:00.
他到了给我打电♥话♥就行
So, just call me when he gets here.
是个什么法官
It's some judge guy.
洗手间是在走廊那头右转吧
You said the, uh, restroom is down the hall to the right?
对
Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问员工会议在哪开
Where am I supposed to go for the staff meeting?
合伙人会议还是律师会议
The partner meeting or the associate one?
哪个更有趣
Whichever's more interesting.
我只知道律师会议
I only know about the associate one.
我就是要去那个
That's where I want to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
-他是谁 -不知道 怎么了
- Who is he? - I don't know. Why?
他要来参加我们例会
Um, he's coming to our daily.
是STR劳利的人吗
Oh, is that the STR Laurie guy?
他在审核裁员之后都有谁留下来了
He's reviewing who was kept on after the firings.
天啊 我刚才对他态度不怎么好
Oh, God. I don't think I was nice to him.
他又不能因为你态度不好
Well, he can't fire you
-就炒了你 -他能
- because you weren't very nice. - Yes, he can.
大家总是以为我是个拉拉
People always think I'm a lesbian.
有些人不会问我
And some people won't ask me.
他们会用非语言交流进行交流
They do non-verbal communication communication.
我能猜出来他们是想问我是不是拉拉
I can tell they're trying to ask if I'm a lesbian.
他们看着我 然后就"你是..."
They look at me and they go, "Are you, uh...
他们会扭一扭
They do, like, a wiggle.
然后说"你是有点...那啥"
They're like, "Are you a little, uh..."
你们懂的
Ah... you know.
我经常装傻
And I always play dumb, I'm like,
什么 得帕金森了吗
I don't know, have Parkinson's?
他们就说"不是 你懂的..."
They're like, "No, you know..."
场外
我有个男朋友 人特好
I've got a boyfriend. He's awesome.
我特别爱他
I love him so much.
我们是网上认识的
We met online.
他是尼日利亚人
He is Nigerian.
他是王子 我发誓
He's a prince. I swear to God.
一个尼日利亚王子
A Nigerian prince.
他让我做一些
And he gets me to do things,
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表