剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
and suggest he cop a plea.
所以我们在这里谈就行
So we can do that right here.
当然
Certainly.
迪伦·派克说库尔特不仅隐瞒了
Dylan Pike says that Kurt is not only concealing
暴♥乱♥分子的姓名
the names of insurrectionists,
他还是那些暴♥乱♥分子的头目
but that he was the ringleader of those insurrectionists.
真的吗
Really?
你威胁要送进监狱的被告
The accused man you threatened with prison
又出♥卖♥♥♥了别人 真狗血
threw somebody else under the bus? How novel.
你好 戴安 我要去莱昂法官的法庭
Hi, Diane. I'm heading to Judge Leon's court.
你好 戴安
Hi, Diane.
抱歉
Whoop. Sorry.
戴安
Diane.
如果我是你丈夫 我会开口
If I were your husband, I would talk.
派克先生好像很令人信服
Mr. Pike seemed very convincing.
而且我们也知道套路
And we know how these things work.
第一个开口的人能达成协议
The first person who talks gets a deal.
最后开口的人只能进监狱
The last person who talks gets prison.
确切地说 是20年监禁
20 years, to be specific.
所以我觉得是时候开口了
So, I think it's time to talk.
这不是个法律问题
It wasn't a legal issue.
这是为了工作
It was something for work.
如果你向联调局隐瞒 那它就是法律问题
If you're keeping it from the FBI, it's a legal issue.
你不告诉我是因为我是你的律师
Are you not telling me because I'm your lawyer,
还是因为我是你妻子
or because I'm your wife?
因为你的政♥治♥判断
Because of your politics.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
交出暴♥乱♥分子应该是我们的政♥治♥判断
Turning in insurrectionists should be our politics.
戴安 我们的婚姻能持续下去就是因为
Diane, this works between us
我们不让我们的政♥治♥判断压倒
because we don't let our political judgements
我们对彼此的尊重
overwhelm our respect for each other.
右♥派♥民粹主义运动
库尔特 我经历了八年的茶党运动
Kurt, I lived through eight years of the Tea Party
又经历了四年特朗普的执政
and four years of Trump,
但1月6日的事
but January 6...
我觉得
I mean, that, that....
这件事改变了我的一切
that changed everything for me.
我不能再把这当做一局棋来对待了
I can't treat this like a chess game anymore.
那现在什么是棋局
And what is a chess game here?
我们吗
Us?
还是这段婚姻
This marriage?
不
No.
这是唯一不是棋局的东西
That's the one thing that's not a game.
那是张枪♥支♥弹♥药♥俱乐部80位成员的名单
It was a list of the 80 members of the Gun and Ammo club.
就是我烧掉的那张纸
That's what I burned.
他们不是暴♥乱♥分子
They're not insurrectionists.
但我知道联调局会把他们当暴♥乱♥分子对待
But I know that the FBI would treat them like they were.
而且我发誓 我会像你保护你的
And I swear to you, I would protect them
书友会好友一样保护他们
just like I would protect your book-group friends.
好 我们把它逐页地过一遍
All right, so, we're going to go through it page by page.
如果有人觉得有问题
And, uh, if anybody has any problems,
随时可以叫我停下 好吗
just stop me. Okay?
别忘了 网络直播就是未来
Remember, streaming is the future.
所以别乱来
So don't fuck around.
很有启发性 大卫 谢谢
Very inspiring, David. Thank you.
这句话很有启发性
Inspiring words.
好 我们开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
"如果你觉得我走路怪怪的
"If it looks like I'm walking funny,
你得知道我男朋友是尼日利亚人"
you have to understand my boyfriend is Nigerian."
停下
Stop.
她在物化黑人
She's objectifying Black men.
是的 虽然在这个案子里 我不介意
Yes. Although in this case, I don't mind.
你介不介意不重要
It doesn't matter if you mind.
这话对种族不友好
It's racially insensitive. Oh...
就算她男友是尼日利亚人也不行吗
Even though her boyfriend isNigerian?
这也不重要
That doesn't matter, either.
如果她以偏概全
Something can be true and racially insensitive
有些话虽然没错 但也对种族不友好
if she generalizes from a specific to a universal.
她是怎么做到的
But how is she doing that?
这个笑话是基于观众对某种刻板印象的
The joke is based on the audience's shared understanding
共同理解
of a stereotype.
好 好 够了
Okay. Okay. Enough.
-我们要集中精力 -好 各位
- Let's try to focus. - Okay. Hello.
等等 我们得乐观点
Wait. Now, let's be positive.
好吗 大家考虑一下
All right? Now, let's-let's-let's think.
我们可以加点什么进去又不会
Is there anything that we could throw in there that wouldn't
打乱节奏
throw off the rhythm?
-节奏很重要 -没错
- You know, rhythm is important. - Yeah.
挪威人
Norwegian.
如果她男友是挪威人 为什么她会走路怪怪的
Why would she be walking funny if her boyfriend was Norwegian?
你知道他们怎么说挪威人吗
You know what they say about those Norwegians.
好 行了
Okay, fine.
-那就想点更好的段子 -你们根本不明白
- Then think of something better. - Do you even understand
-她在说什么 -如果你们这么担心
- what this is? - If you're so worried about
冒犯推特上的人
offending people on Twitter,
戒律严谨的宗教团体
过着简朴的农耕生活 拒绝使用某些现代技术
那阿曼教派的人呢
how about the Amish?
-他们很少用推特 -那是一种宗教信仰
- They don't tweet much. - That's a religion.
你不能拿别人的宗教信仰开玩笑
You don't make fun of a person's religion.
我是开玩笑的
I was joking.
-好了 -如果你还得解释是在开玩笑
- All right. - If you have to explain that you're joking,
-那就不是玩笑了 -是这样吗
- it's not a joke. - Is that so?
好 杰 我需要你去查两件事
Okay, Jay, I need you to look into two things.
第一件事 迪伦·派克
First, this man, Dylan Pike.
-库尔特的朋友吗 -他们不是朋友
- Kurt's friend? - They are not friends.
他们是... 我不知道他们算什么关系
They're... I don't know what they are.
但我得知道他是否真的想陷害库尔特
But I need to know if he's actually trying to set Kurt up
说他是暴♥乱♥分子的头目
as a ringleader of the insurrectionists.
我明白
I know.
洛哈特女士 你想见我
Ms. Lockhart, you wanted to see me?
对 进来吧 谢谢你 杰
Yes, come on in. Thank you, Jay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
卡门 我要恭喜你
Carmen, I need to congratulate you
刚到这里就旗开得胜
on hitting the ground running here.
而且我想知道
And I need to know...
搜查令的事是谁告诉你的
who told you about the search warrant?
他们要求我不得透露
I was asked to not divulge.
没人能这样要求你
You cannot be asked that.
你和我一样享有律师和当事人的
I am covered by the same attorney-client privilege
保密特权
that covers you.
我的理解是那份搜查令其实是
It's my understanding that the search warrant
针对另一个案子的
was actually served on another case.
不是我的案子 而是跟你丈夫有关的案子
Not one of mine, one regarding your husband.
所以是里维告诉你的
So this came from Rivi?
很抱歉
I apologize.
我无法证实
I can't confirm that.
卡门 你刚来这里三周
Carmen, you have been here three weeks.
你只有两个客户 沃夫-科曼和奥斯卡·里维
You have two clients, Wolfe-Coleman and Oscar Rivi.
肯定是其中之一
It's one or the other.
我能打个电♥话♥吗 洛哈特女士
Can I make a phone call, Ms. Lockhart?
-我觉得这样做很明智 -戴安 你找我
- I think that would be smart. - Diane, you wanted me?
你那个疯狂法庭的法官怎么回事
What is going on with your crazy court judge?
我那个
My...?
梅丽莎 我没兴趣听你辩解
Marissa, I am in no mood for defensiveness.
瓦克纳错过了早上九点的会面
Wackner missed his 9:00 A.M. meeting,
然后我看到他在联邦法庭上跟着莉娅
and then I see him in federal court shadowing Leah.
他... 什么
He... What?
看看他到底怎么回事
Find out what is going on with him.
我不能让他来去自如
I can't have him out there freelancing.
复印小屋
请在此取号♥
欢迎大家
Welcome, one. Welcome, all.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表