剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
她说我们都是没用的富人
She said that we were useless rich people
不断巩固白人霸权
who reinforce white supremacy.
她说我们就像《寄生虫》里的家庭
She said we were like the family from Parasite,
根本看不见在自己眼皮地下
who don't even see people suffering
受苦受难的人们
right under their noses.
所以你想要的
So, all you're asking,
只是退回一年六万的学费对吗
is that your $60,000 for the year be refunded?
-没错 -听着很合理
- Exactly. - Sounds reasonable.
反对
Objection.
你反对什么
On what grounds?
法官能自己决定什么合理
The judge can decide for himself what is reasonable.
他不需要你替他决定
He doesn't need you to decide for him.
-搞什么 -其实她说得对
- Come on. - Actually, that's a good point.
我不需要你绘声绘色的注释 律师
I don't need your color commentary, Counselor.
有效 还有其他问题吗
Sustained. Any other questions?
没有 法官阁下 但容我解释
No, Your Honor, but just so you know,
-我不是想影响... -别越描越黑了
- I wasn't trying to influence... - Don't dig yourself deeper.
坐下吧 好了 你 开始
Just sit down. Okay, you. Go.
法官阁下 我的主律师还在路上
Your Honor, my chief counsel is in transit.
如果你能给我们二十分钟
If you could give us 20 minutes.
不行 但我可以现在就判
No, but I can rule right now
-如果你还没准备好 -不 我们准备好了
- if you're not ready to go. - Nope. We're ready.
那么...
So...
女士
Ma'am.
早上好
Good morning.
你好
Hello.
你声称你...
You claim that you...
什么来着
what again?
-我的当事人教社♥会♥主♥义♥吗 -对
- That-that my client is teaching socialism? - Yes.
这不是我花钱雇她的理由
And I didn't sign up for that.
法官阁下 事态发展到这个地步真令人惋惜
Your Honor, this is a sorry state of affairs.
先生贵姓
Mr....
舒勒普吗
Schlepp?
舒尔茨
Schultz.
舒尔茨 对
Schultz, right.
他说希望能为你伸张正义
He says he hopes you find justice.
我觉得这是我们共同的希望 而且
Well, I think that's what we're all looking for, and...
就像乔治·克鲁尼具有感染力的说辞
as George Clooney so eloquently put it,
在戴安娜王妃悲惨的去世后
after the tragic death of Princess Diana,
"我们该找谁呢"
"Who should we see about that?"
海吉女士 她是我们发怒的对象吗
Ms. Hedger? Is she the proper focus of our ire?
孩子 听着 我讨厌演讲
Kid, look, I hate speeches,
除非是我在说
unless I'm giving them.
即便那样 我也只是想拖延时间
And even then, I'm just trying to stall.
所以...
So...
别废话
如果你没什么想问证人的话
And if you have nothing to ask the witness, uh,
给我坐下 这个法庭不是那种
sit the hell down. This is not the kind of court
可以让你拖延时间的法庭
where you can just run out the clock.
富尔顿女士
Ms. Fulton...
你什么时候发现我的当事人在教社♥会♥主♥义♥
When did you realize that my client was teaching socialism?
当我女儿不停地说《寄生虫》的时候
When my daughter went on about Parasite.
这样 这是她从我当事人学校里学来的吗
I see. And she got that from my client's school?
从她的补课班 对
From her pod, yes.
所以我想要回我的六万美金...
That's why I want my $60,000 back...
-那你女儿很喜欢《寄生虫》这电影吧 -是的
- So your daughter loved that movie, Parasite? - She did.
-但你不喜欢 -还凑合吧
- But you didn't? - It was all right.
-结尾有些暴♥力♥ -对
- The ending was a bit violent. - Yeah.
-让我不舒服 -草地上的持刀搏杀
- It upset me. - All that knifing on the lawn.
-可怕 -那你和你女儿在《寄生虫》获得
- Awful. - So you and your daughter must've had different reactions
奥斯卡最佳影片后 反应截然不同吧
when it won the Academy Award for Best Picture?
是的
We did.
她手舞足蹈 对着我幸灾乐祸
She was dancing around, rubbing my nose in it.
奥斯卡颁奖典礼于2020年2月举♥行♥
The Academy Awards were held in February of 2020,
在学校关闭前一个月
a month before schools shut down.
如果你女儿认为你像《寄生虫》里的人
If your daughter thinks you're like the people in Parasite,
也不可能是受到海吉女士的影响
she couldn't have gotten that from Ms. Hedger
因为那时候她还不用去补课班
because the teaching pod didn't yet exist.
反对 辩方律师在故意
Objection. Counselor is putting words
曲解我当事人的话
in my client's mouth.
那你有更好的理解方式吗
Do you have better words for your client?
好了 迪恩 写到黑板上去吧
Okay, Dean. Put it on the board.
一比零
One-zero.
法官阁下 我申请短暂休庭
Your Honor, I move for a brief recess.
谢谢
Thank you.
-比我想象的要久 -他有很多要说
- That was longer than I thought. - He had a lot to say.
-关于什么 -无线网
- About what? - Wi-Fi.
-说了半小时的无线网吗 -还有食物
- A half hour about Wi-Fi? - And-and food.
-他不喜欢这里的食物 -那你说了什么
- He doesn't like the food. - And what did you say?
我说会向监狱反馈他的想法
I said I would bring his concerns to the prison.
就这些吗
That's it?
我坐下
I sat.
我倾听
I listened.
我离开
I left.
还要做什么吗
What else?
我不明白 这是在干什么
I don't understand. What is this?
-我不知道 -那你为什么在这里辩护
- I have no idea. - Then why are you arguing here?
你为什么要辩护 你都不是律师
Why are you arguing at all? You're not a lawyer.
-如果我不辩护 我们就会输 -输什么
- If I didn't argue, we were gonna lose. - Lose what?
这里不是法庭 我们在复印小屋后面
This is not a court. We're in the back of a Copy Coop.
威廉·舒尔茨在这里干什么
And what is William Schultz doing here?
-他代表原告 -好吧 我要疯了
- He's representing the plaintiff. - Okay. I'm losing my mind.
听着 这不合法
Look, this is not legal.
我们得离开这里
We have got to get out of here.
不 我不想走
No. I don't want to.
托妮 不管这里发生了什么 都无关紧要
Toni, whatever happens here, it's irrelevant.
不管我们是输是赢都无所谓
It doesn't matter if we win or lose.
听着
Look.
那是其他要告我的家长
Those are some of the other parents suing me.
他们在关注这个案子的走向
They're seeing how this case goes.
所以我们才不想在这里输
Which is why we don't want to lose here.
那我们就不输
So let's not.
我喜欢这个法官
Look, I like this judge.
《海绵宝宝》台词
谁住在水下的菠萝屋里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea
他比真实法庭里的法官更好
He's better than the judges in real court.
这就是关键 这不真实
That's the point, it's not real.
戴安 什么是真实的
Diane, what is real?
过去的八个月我一直在
I have spent the last eight months
不断地取证
going from one deposition to another,
却没有任何结果
and nothing ever happens.
这个案子一直在延期和推后
It just keeps getting delayed and pushed,
我无法继续我的生活
and I can't get on with my life.
这法庭对我来说就是真实的
This is reality to me.
我希望你能在这里赢这个案子
I want you to win the case here.
威廉
William.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在想要不要吃这个
I'm wondering whether to eat this.
或者说这个问题有意义吗
Or was that an existential question?
不 我是说 你是位真正的律师
No. I meant, you're a real lawyer.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在赚钱
I'm getting paid.
行情不好 只有破产业务可做
Business is down, except for everything in bankruptcy
庭审案件都积压到明年了
and court dockets are backlogged into next year.
如果当事人愿意付钱在这个疯狂法庭上
If clients want to pay to resolve their differences
解决他们的分歧 何乐而不为
in crazy-court, what's the downside?
你当这是仲裁吗
You're treating this like arbitration?
如果我们愿意接受这个古怪法官的约束
If we agree to be bound by Judge Wacko,
这就是仲裁
this is arbitration.
我彻底看不懂了
I don't understand anything anymore.
就是这样
Sure you do.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表