剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
可以
Yes.
我走吧 也该轮到我了
No, I'll go. It's my turn.
你要当克雷格·沃夫-科曼的律师吗
You're representing Craig Wolfe-Coleman?
应该是的
I think I am.
你是主动找上他的吗
Did you pursue him?
当然不是
Of course not.
你知道他被控什么罪吗
You know what he's accused of?
知道 我昨晚看了案子宗卷
Yes, I looked over the case last night.
这不会困扰你吗
And it doesn't bother you?
我...
I...
我不理解这个问题
Uh, I don't-- I don't understand.
应该要困扰我吗
Should it?
卡门 有没有人是你不愿意帮忙辩护的
Carmen, is-is-is there anyone that you would not represent?
不愿意吗
Wouldn't?
我不理解
I... I don't understand,
有哪个人是你不想我帮忙辩护的吗
is... is there someone you don't want me to represent?
不 我只是...
Okay. Uh, no. I'm just...
我只是想搞清你到底是个怎样的人
I'm just trying to get a sense of who you are.
有吗
Is there anyone?
某个人
Someone?
艾伦·德肖维茨
Alan Dershowitz.
为什么
Why?
不知道
I don't know.
不喜欢他
I don't like him.
好吧
Okay, um...
这么跟你说吧
All right, here's what I want.
作为你的导师
As your mentor,
我会帮你处理克雷格·沃夫-科曼的案件
I'm going to help you with the Craig Wolfe-Coleman case.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想继续和你商量
And I want us to keep talking
你职业规划的事
about your career path.
你是在担心我吗
Are-are you worried about me?
我不知道对你有什么感受
I don't know what I am about you.
瓦克纳先生
Mr. Wackner.
真是稀客
What a surprise.
洛哈特女士 你好
Ms. Lockhart. Hi.
我喜欢你们的装饰品
I love your decor.
人们走进我的法庭会感到震惊
I'm always surprised, people come in my courtroom,
我对他们的反应总是很惊讶
and they're shocked.
他们会想"天啊也太不正式了"
They think, "Oh, my God, it's so informal."
-我有什么能帮到你的 -我想雇佣你们
- What can I do for you, sir? - I want to hire you.
-你想... -雇佣你 你的律所
- You want to... - Hire you, your firm.
我搜了一下 我愿意支付你们的费用
I did my research, and I'm willing to pay your retainer.
-你是被起诉了吗 -不是
- Are you being sued? - No.
我想创办一个法庭
I'm creating a courtroom,
我需要知道什么是最优办法
and I need to know what is the best way to do it.
我们不接这种业务
Well, we don't do that, sir.
-但你们不是想赚钱吗 -是的
- But you do try to make money? - We do.
我愿意给钱
I'm willing to pay money.
我上网看过了
I looked online.
你们其中一个服务是法律咨♥询♥
One of your services is consultation on legal issues.
你们网站的高亮服务
Your website is incredibly insistent on that.
我需要做法律咨♥询♥ 我愿意付钱
Well, I need consultation, and I'm willing to pay.
瓦克纳先生 我...
Mr. Wackner, I...
我不喜欢你做的事
I don't like what you're doing.
我知道
I know.
我没打算说服你
And I'm not trying to convince you.
我想利用你的怀疑态度
I'm using your skepticism,
以及一点♥金♥钱的推动
and the incentive of capitalism,
来让你愿意接我这个客户
to acquire your services to, um...
让我的小法庭变得越来越好
perfect my little clubhouse of the law.
我想要你
I want you,
还有梅丽莎来帮我
and I want Marissa to help me.
我们的律师费
Our retainer is not, uh,
不便宜
it-it's sizable.
我给得起
Well, I got money.
你为什么要这么做 先生
Why are you doing this, sir?
对你没有任何好处
It's not gonna benefit you.
挺奇怪的
It's odd.
说来话长...
I'm gonna talk for a while, so...
我慢慢道来
just let me.
80年代以来
Since the '80s,
人们谈论任何事都会考虑到
people have been discussing everything
那件事是否会利己或是损人
as if it's built on what can benefit or disadvantage.
你记得以前是怎样的吗
But do you remember a time before that?
人们单纯想写出优秀的小说
People used to want to write the great American novel
不考虑是否会畅销
and not sell out.
在海滩堆个沙雕
Build a beach sculpture.
飞去厄瓜多尔 助人为乐
Fly to Ecuador, help people.
你还记得上一次
Can you remember the last time
有人跟你提到"和平队"
you heard those words,
是什么时候吗
"Peace Corps"?
旨在展开国际社会与经济援助活动的志愿者机构
我记得
I do.
我想建立新的和平队
I want a new Peace Corps.
为了美国
For America.
我让楼下给你起草一份聘用合同
I'll have downstairs draw up a... A retainer agreement.
好的
Good.
我能拿一只熊仔吗
Can I take a bear?
尽管拿
Oh, please do.
干脆拿两只吧
Um, take two.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
再见
Bye-bye.
麻烦帮挡一下电梯门
Hold the door.
给你一只
Here, take one.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表