剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我可以让你习惯马德琳
I can make you more comfortable with Madeline.
可我们更习惯跟你合作
But we're comfortable with you.
我可以让你习惯朱利叶斯
I can make you comfortable with Julius.
他是位非常有能力的律师
He's a very competent lawyer.
-你要退休了 -不是
- Are you retiring? - No.
我们律所希望其他人接替我作为
The firm just wants to let some other people step forward
冠名合伙人的位置
into a name partner position.
我们不喜欢这样
We don't like this.
好吗 我们比较习惯跟你合作
All right? We're comfortable with you.
这事应该跟谁说
So, who should we call about it?
分♥析♥师利用数据驱动的预测工具...
...analysts using data-driven forecasting tools...
我是大卫·李
David Lee.
什么
What?
不 谁说的
No, who told you that?
你不会失去戴安的
You're not gonna lose Diane.
她还是你的首席律师
She's still your primary.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
这事我来处理
Let me get into this.
不 不 我打给你
No. No, I'll call you.
好了 迪恩 写到黑板上去吧
Okay, Dean, put it on the board.
一比零
One-zero.
少废话
Cut the shit!
反对
We object!
*加油 被告*
*Come on... defense!*
胜者旁听席
今天 我不是瓦克纳法官
Today, I'm no longer Judge Wackner.
我是史姆利法官
I'm Judge Shmuley.
所有人都要叫我史姆利法官
Everybody needs to call me Judge Shmuley.
*They like it when you frown*
*But hate it when you're happy*
*No time for feeling down*
*Turnin' up some passion*
*So when they ask how I feel...*
好了 我觉得我看得差不多了
Okay. I think I've seen enough.
*Everything tight, feeling good like it should...*
让我上证人席
Put me on the stand.
不行 那样...
No. That's...
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
让她来问问题 我来解释
Let her ask me questions. I'll offer context.
*Everything tight...*
我们来聊聊你这样做的原因 哈尔
So let's talk about context, Hal.
事实上...
Actually...
要不我们这样
you know, why don't we do this?
法官阁下
Your Honor...
-什么 -什么
- Yes. - Yes.
现在我还是不提问了
Uh, instead of me asking the questions,
我相信你有自己的疑问
I'm sure you have questions of your own.
先生 请问你出于什么理由
Sir, what possible excuse do you have
在庭审上计分
for keeping score at trial?
计分板让律师们保持警觉
The scoreboard keeps the lawyers on their toes.
我不希望任何人只是因为不清楚我的立场
I don't want anyone to lose simply because
而输掉官司
they didn't know where I stood.
我觉得让他们了解我的心路历程
And it seems a good idea that they have a roadmap
是件不错的事
to my thinking.
-让我开诚布公 -好吧 那...
- Keeps me honest. - Okay, and...
斯科姆利又是怎么回事
what the hell is this thing about Scmuley?
你念错了
Oh. You didn't say it correctly.
是史姆利
It's Shmuley.
史姆利是希伯来语 意思是"祂的名字叫上帝"
Shmuley's Hebrew. It means, "His Name is God."
我叔叔也叫这个名字
It's also the name of my uncle.
他是那天去世的 带着微笑离开的
He died that day, with a smile on his face.
我很爱他
And I loved him, and, uh...
-我想向他致敬 -很好
- I wanted to honor him. - Okay, nice.
还有那个麋鹿和水牛的服装
And the moose and the buffalo suits,
是怎么回事
what's that about?
-你看《蒙面歌♥手》吗 -不看
- Do you watch The Masked Singer? - No.
看过 看过一次
Well, yes. Uh, once.
我希望自己能做到公平公正
Well, I like to think of myself as unbiased,
但其实没有
but I'm not.
我会依据种族 性别 阶级 年龄来做出判断
I judge based on race, gender, class, age.
我很希望我不是这样 但我确实是
I like to think I don't, but I do.
但当原告被告穿上伪装
And when the plaintiff and defense are in disguises,
我就不能这样了
I can't.
我看不到他们的面貌
I can't see who they are.
那为什么不找东西遮住他们
Why not put them behind a screen?
这样对诉讼当事人比较好
Well, it's good for the litigants.
当你打扮成一只麋鹿
It's hard to have a sense of entitlement
就很少会有自以为是的感觉
when you're dressed as a moose.
好吧 我准备作出裁决了
Okay. I'm ready to rule.
-法官阁下 等一下 -不 不
- Your Honor, wait... - No. No.
舒尔茨先生 你很好地传达了
Mr. Schultz, uh, you have done an excellent job
作为一名在瓦克纳先生的法庭上的诉讼人的感受
conveying what it's like to be a litigant in Mr. Wackner's court,
但他的很多行为都是在挑战传统
but much of what he does is challenge convention,
他这样做 简化了流程
and in doing so, streamlines the process.
我很佩服他这一点
And for that, I give him credit.
但在这个法庭上
What is before this court
重点是诉讼双方是否受他的裁决的约束
is whether the parties will be bound by his rulings.
考虑到他们已经协商同意受此约束
Given that they agreed to be so bound,
我认为原告的证据...
I don't think that the plaintiff's evidence is...
-法官阁下 我还有个简短的修正提案 -快点
- Your Honor, one quick amendment. - Quick.
-法官阁下 你已经做出了裁决 -我想听听
- Your Honor, you, you have already ruled. - I want to hear.
你认为瓦克纳先生是合理的
You determined that Mr. Wackner is sound,
这并不代表他是公平公正的
but that doesn't mean he's unbiased.
他已经证实了自己是一个带有偏见的调解人
He's already testified that he is a biased mediator.
-得了吧 -他自己说的
- Oh, come on. - He said it himself.
"我希望自己能做到公平公正 但其实没有"
"I like to think of myself as unbiased, but I'm not."
-他的原话 -他是说他用这些装扮
- That's a direct quote. - He said he battles
与他的偏见做抗争
his bias with these costumes.
是的 但我们还有其它证据证明他抱有偏见
Yes, but we have other proof of his bias.
我想请求法庭给我们一个机会证明
And I would ask the court for an opportunity to demonstrate.
还是那句话 法官阁下
Again, Your Honor,
你已经做出了裁决
you have already ruled.
-法官阁下 等一下 -等等 等等
- Your Honor, wait. - Wait. Wait. Wait.
在你呈上更多证据之前
I-- I will withhold judgement
我将不做出判决 律师
until you can present more evidence, Counselor.
你现在很为难 法官
You're in a tough spot, Judge.
-换做是我 我也会这么判 -瓦克纳先生
- I would have done the exact same thing. - Mr. Wackner...
我觉得现在你还是闭嘴比较好
I think it would be a good idea for you to shut up.
*Yeah, we brewin' like Medici, a little freaky*
*Lemme look, lemme look I wanna see, see*
*在海风中打个盹*
*Take a snap of the center in a sea breeze*
*一点*
*A little...*
好的
Okay.
这是唯一一份特瑞娜跳舞的视频吗
Is this the only record of Trina's dance?
据我所知是的
As far as I know, yes.
据你所知 她从没将舞蹈动作写下来 对吧
To your knowledge, she never wrote it down anywhere?
反对 与本案无关 她有没有记录
Objection. Relevance. What does it matter
-和本案有什么关系 -版权法规定
- whether she wrote it down or not? - Copyright law requires
创造性的作品在申请专利前
that creative expression be fixed
必须要确定下来
before it can be licensed.
没错 但"确定"不代表一定要写下来
Yes, but fixed doesn't mean written down.
只是指需要记录下来
It just means recorded.
很明显她已经记录下来了
And she's obviously done that,
因为我们现在都看着呢
because we're all here looking at it.
我可以继续吗
May I continue?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没有搞懂你想证明什么
This is all confusing to me.
法官阁下 请让我解释一下
Let me try to clarify, Your Honor.
我们刚刚看的这段视频 是谁录下来的
This tape we just watched, who recorded it?
是特瑞娜录下来的吗
Did Trina record it?
不是 是她男朋友录的
Well, no, but her boyfriend did.
所以记录下
So isn't it true
创造性作品的人拥有版权
the person who fixed the creative expression
这样说没错吧
is the owner of the copyright?
反对 超出证人专业领域
Objection. Beyond his expertise.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表