剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
My wife...
我前妻
My ex-wife...
我们吵架了
We had a fight,
不是打架 只是口头争吵
not a physical one, verbal.
-所以只是噪音干扰吗 -对
- So it was just a noise disturbance? - Yes.
-法官阁下 -法官 法官阁下
- Your Honor... - Uh, Your... Your Honor,
我们想传唤下一位证人
we would like to call our next witness,
麦克芬利警官的前妻
Officer McFinley's ex-wife,
-瓦内莎·麦克芬利 -法官阁下
- Vanessa McFinley. - Your Honor,
麦克芬利女士不在目击证人名单上
Ms. McFinley was not on the witness list.
她无需上名单 她来是为了
She doesn't need to be. She's being used
驳斥麦克芬利警官的证词
to rebut Officer McFinley's testimony.
-他宣过誓的证词 -抱歉 稍等
- The testimony he just swore to. - I'm sorry, just a moment,
-麦克芬利女士 -法官阁下 我知道
- Ms. McFinley. - Your Honor, I know that
按照你的政♥治♥理念你倾向于
with your politics you lean
-支持黑人的命也是命活动 -不不 律师
- to the worldview of BLM... - No, no, Counselor,
别跟我来这套
please don't try that.
那我们申请休庭 与当事人商讨
Then we ask for a recess to review with our client.
他们想怎么商讨都行
They can review all they want.
但改变不了他在庭上说的话
It's not gonna change what's been said on the stand.
尽管如此 雷迪克女士
Well, still, Ms. Reddick, um...
我们休庭至明早
let's adjourn to tomorrow morning.
试着让她今天上庭是个妙计
Well, it was a good try to get her in today.
对 无论我们是今天
Yeah, well, whether we get her in today
或明天传唤她 无所谓 她是一击必得
or tomorrow, it doesn't matter. She's a slam dunk.
尼古拉斯·杜邦
Nicholas Dupont.
我代表喜剧演员
I represent comedians.
我想帮助任何严肃对待喜剧的人
I want to help anyone who's serious about comedy
袖珍6K胶片扩展视频
及他的职业
and his career.
-他的职业 但不是她的职业吗 -我...
- His career but not her career? - I...
不 那 我不是那个意思
Uh, no, that's-that's not what I was trying to say.
检方得一分 迪恩
One for the prosecution, Dean.
第九又四分之三巡回法庭
检方诉乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥
检方 被告
不不 等等 她没让我说完
No, no, wait. Now, she didn't let me finish my statement.
不 她让你说了 先生
Yes, she did, sir.
而你很自然地表达了自己的想法
And you revealed your mindset with a spontaneous utterance.
继续 检方女士
Continue, Madame Prosecutor.
-检方小姐 -小姐 抱歉
- Miss Prosecutor. - Miss, my apologies.
-你的当事人包括乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥ -没错
- Your clients include Joey Battle. - That's right.
他是个才华横溢的人
He's a very talented man.
现存最搞笑的人之一
One of the funniest men alive.
你所谓的为乔伊竭尽全力是否意味着
Did doing your best for Joey mean
在他伤害琼恩·巴罗后封♥杀♥她
silencing June Barrow after he victimized her?
反对伤害这个词
Uh, objection to victimized.
你在我的法庭上一天
You only get three objections
只有三次反对机会 科德先生
per day in my court, Mr. Cord.
你确定想现在用吗
You sure you want to use it now?
撤销反对
Objection withdrawn.
我从没封♥杀♥过任何人
I never silenced anyone.
我有来自欢笑农场史蒂夫·布兰特的宣誓书
I have here an affidavit from Steve Brant at the Laugh Farm
说你明确地告诉过他
saying you explicitly told him
取消琼恩之后的预定活动
to cancel June's upcoming booking.
他讨厌我
Eh, he hates me.
显然你也讨厌他
And you apparently hate him.
听着 我也许说过她我行我素
Look, I might have called her a loose cannon.
是有这个可能
That's a possibilit...
听着
Look, uh...
当时我完全不知道
at the time, I had no idea there was any truth
乔伊的这些指控是否为真
to the allegations about Joey.
你没注意到琼恩的故事和其他女性喜剧演员
You didn't notice that June's story had uncanny similarities
所做出的陈述有不可思议的相似性吗
to stories told by other female comedians?
我听说乔伊也许有过一两次
I heard a rumor that Joey might have had an affair or two
不太成功的恋情 但
that went sour, but...
我其实不明白这些指控的意思
I-I didn't understand the allegations, exactly.
你从没听说过他有这个习惯吗
You never heard that he had a habit
邀请女性去他的更衣室
of inviting women to his dressing room,
把门堵上 然后对着一盆
blocking the door, and then masturbating
-榕树盆栽手♥淫♥吗 -绝没有
- into a potted ficus? - Absolutely not.
那你在2015年的节日派对上说的话只是巧合咯
So it's just a coincidence that at your 2015 holiday party
你开玩笑说人们应该让乔伊
you made a joke that people should keep Joey
不要靠近圣诞树
away from the Christmas tree?
我觉得这一轮该得两分 迪恩
I think this deserves two slashes, Dean.
第九又四分之三巡回法庭
检方诉乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥
检方 被告
梅丽莎
Marissa.
想怎么用我都行 我加入
Use me however you want. I'm in.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
在侮辱词案件中你的激♥情♥去哪了
Where was that passion in the N-word case?
我猜我感觉那词不算侮辱
Oh, I guess I feel like it's not the N-word.
就是
It is.
向来都是
It always is.
弗雷德梅尔女士
请把你和其他证人9号♥事件当晚的
照片与视频发过来
谷歌♥新闻提示 杰西·麦克芬利警官
目击者听到枪手高呼 "为了安托瓦妮特"
Witnesses heard the shooter yell, "That's for Antoinette,"
芝加哥警局警♥察♥中枪身亡
-显然这是指代正在进行的 -天呐
- an apparent reference to the ongoing - Oh, my God.
-针对该警官的民事案件 -戴安 开电视
- civil suit against the officer. - Diane, turn on the news.
该案件已成为一系列的...
In what is turning into a season of...
受害者近距离地身中两枪
Before two shots were fired at close range.
袭击者身份不明 仍然在逃
The assailant is unknown and still at large.
许多人怀疑正在进行的针对市警♥察♥局
Many wonder whether the ongoing brutality lawsuit
芝加哥警局警♥察♥中枪身亡
暴♥力♥执法案件是否
against the city had something to do with
与该巡警的死有关
the patrol officer's murder.
该死
Oh, fuck.
杰西·麦克芬利膝下有个四岁孩子
Jesse McFinley was a father of four and a 15-year veteran
在芝加哥警局服役15年
of the Chicago Police Department.
你们有空吗
Do you guys have a minute?
当然
Sure.
还记得你们说过很不喜欢
Remember how you told me how much you hate
做白人的黑人通吗
being Blackopedia for white people,
解释什么冒犯 什么不冒犯
explaining what is or isn't offensive?
记得
Yeah.
我真的需要问问你们这个问题
I really need to ask you if something is or isn't offensive.
我们喜欢跟白人同盟玩这个游戏
We love playing this game with white allies.
你们可以随时问我犹太人相关问题
You can ask me about Jews any time you want.
说吧
Just go.
我在瓦克纳的法庭起诉一个人
I'm prosecuting someone in Wackner's court
对方因说了一个词而失去了教授职位
who lost their professorship for saying a word.
什么词
What word?
吝啬
Niggardly?
"小气"的意思吗
As in "Stingy"?
没错 这个词冒犯人吗
Exactly. Is the word offensive?
-不 就是小气的意思 -等等
- No. It means stingy. - Wait...
这是个中世纪词语
It's a medieval word
不该有人在日常生活中使用
that no one uses in casual conversation.
你真的认为这冒犯吗
You really think it's offensive?
我觉得这含有微敌意
I think it's a microaggression.
而微敌意就像品客薯片
And microaggressions are like Pringles.
从来不只吃一片
You never have just one.
-如果你是指"小气" -但如果你
- If you mean "Stingy"... - But don't you
减少了我们能用的单词数
undercut the English language
不也同时削弱了英语这个语言吗
when you reduce the number of words we can use?
那就创造新词
Then create new ones!
语言都是这样发展的
That's how language develops.
-为什么不双管齐下 -好吧
- Why not do both? - Okay.
非裔美国人的战线并不统一
African Americans aren't monolithic.
-我懂了 -不 卡门只是奇怪
- I get it. - No, Carmen is just weird.
不 我只是不像你一样脸皮薄
No. I just don't have the same thin skin that you do.
真的假的 薄
Really? Thin?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表