剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
请大家安静下来
I need everybody to pipe down, please.
别逼我用木槌
Don't make me use my gavel.
好 我想请所有相当陪审员的人
Okay, I need all prospective jurors to line up
伊利诺伊州 瓦克纳法官阁下
在光鲜亮丽的崭新陪审员席前
against the brand-new, beautiful jury box,
从矮到高排成一排
shortest to tallest.
迪恩会给你们编号♥
Dean will give you your numbers.
这边走 各位
Right this way, folks.
我的灵感女神来了
There's my muse.
内庭讨论
In chambers?
现在有陪审团了
So, juries now?
对 你的律所给了我灵感
Yeah, I was inspired by your firm.
你的同事们告诉我陪审团有种族偏见
Your associates told me about how juries are racially biased.
我想改正这一点
I'm trying to correct it.
我的同事们
Our associates?
我上司说你早上九点没出现
My boss said you didn't make your 9:00 A.M.
不 我出现了
No, I did.
我等了一会
I waited.
然后就决定自己去实地考察一下
And then I decided to take my own fact-finding tour.
-这是什么意思 -如果你等了很久
- What does that mean? - Whenever you're kept waiting,
问前台洗手间在哪里
ask the receptionist where the restroom is.
他们会说"在大厅尽头右转"
When they say, "Turn right at the end of the hall,"
你就左转
turn left.
我在外面看到了你的牌子
I saw your sign outside.
-看着不错 对吗 -还有长椅
- Oh. It's looking good. Yeah? - And the bench.
更显眼了
Spiffier.
哪来的钱
Where's the money coming from?
一位志同道合的捐赠者
A sympathetic donor.
来吧 来帮我
Come on, help me out here.
这是场陪审团庭审 我该怎么做
It's a jury trial, so wh... What do I do?
据我对你的了解 法官
One thing I've learned about you, Judge.
你只是在扮猪吃老虎 套身边所有人的话
You just pretend to be dumb to get everyone around you to talk.
那快说
So talk.
是什么案子
Well, what's the case?
NFT诈骗
NFT fraud.
不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
非替代性货币
Non-fungible token.
有人卖♥♥了一副伪造的非替代性货币画
Someone sold a painting that was a NFT fake.
他们要求对方赔偿四百万
And they're suing them for $4 million.
你要听审一个涉及四百万的案子
You're hearing a case involving $4 million?
-这是个陪审团庭审 -好吧 不过这也...
- It's a jury trial. - Okay, but that's...
太... 你是怎么...
Wh... how...
如果这是在人♥民♥法庭上就很有趣
This was cute when it was the People's Court.
可为什么会有人同意让你来裁决
But why would anybody agree to let you decide?
已经签好字 做了公♥证♥了
Signed and notarized.
双方都会尊重陪审团的裁决
Both sides will honor the jury's verdict.
仲裁同意书
可这是在你的虚拟法庭上
But this was notarized in your fictional court,
此份同意书将由瓦克纳法官代表伊利诺斯州签署
由你公♥证♥的 还是个虚构的案子
by you, about a fictional case.
罪行也是虚构的
About a fictional crime.
假造非替代性货币
Faking a NFT.
梅丽莎
Marissa...
看来你脑袋里还有些冥顽不灵的脑细胞
It seems there are some last remaining brain cells
不想来帮我
in there that are unwilling to climb on board.
这是个法庭
This is a court.
事实上 这里比法庭还要好
In fact, it is better than a court.
一个法庭是由执掌的法官来定义的
A court is defined by the justice it administers...
而不是被它所呈现的仪式
...not by the ceremony it displays.
这不是莎士比亚
That's not Shakespeare.
是我
'Tis moi.
所以...
So...
来吧
Come on.
我...
I, uh...
我从你的律所买♥♥了你的服务
I bought your services from your law firm.
在庭上给你准备了一个专座
I have a chair for you out there.
上面有你的名字
Has your name on it.
你还要什么
What else do you need?
法庭书♥记♥员
梅丽莎·戈德
喜欢吗
You like it?
好了
All righty.
干得好
Good job.
陪审员五号♥ 请上前一步
Juror number five, step forward, please.
转一圈
Turn around.
举起手来
Raise your hands.
-他叫什么 -维克公园的迈克
- What's the name? - Michael from Wicker Park.
迈克 你知道国歌♥的歌♥词吗
Michael, do you know the words to the National Anthem?
知道
Yes.
好 唱来听听
Okay, let's hear it.
-现在吗 -嗯
- Now? - Yeah.
*你可看见*
*Oh, say can you see*
*黎明时分的第一道光*
*By the dawn's early light*
*黎明...*
*By the...*
骗子 迪恩 踢掉他
Liar. Dean, kick him.
好了
Okay.
陪审员一号♥
Juror number one.
请上前一步
Step forward, please.
-小姑娘 你叫什么 -罗根广场的吉娜
- What's your name, young lady? - Gina from Logan Square.
你好 罗根广场的吉娜
Hello, Gina from Logan Square.
你知道国歌♥的歌♥词吗
Do you know the words to the National Anthem?
不知道
I... don't.
你知道《圣杯》中亚瑟王
Do you know of the third question
被问到的第三个问题是什么
asked of King Arthur in the Holy Grail?
是蒙提·派森的电影吗
Is this a Monty Python question?
我很讨厌蒙提·派森
Because I hate Monty Python.
真可惜 我很喜欢
Oh, that's unfortunate. I love it.
这会让你改变主意吗
Does that change your mind?
不会
No.
请入座陪审席
Take your place in the jury box.
还有谁
What do we got here?
七号♥
Number seven.
你知道杰里·加西亚是根据谁起名的
Do you know who Jerry Garcia was named after?
我在瓦克纳的陪审团庭审上 四百万
我...
I... um...
杰罗姆·柯恩
Jerome Kern.
她还能取笑什么
What can she make fun of?
说他是巴西人
Make him Brazilian.
这样符合主旋律 巴西人烧了亚马逊雨林
It's the right rhythm, and they're burning the Amazon.
没人会在乎的
No one will care.
-他们是西班牙籍的 -拉丁籍
- They're Hispanic. - Latinx.
天呐
Oh, my God.
看看谁在里面
Look who's in there.
他们都是些老古董
They're old.
再说了 你们没人会去喜剧俱乐部
Plus, none of us go to comedy clubs.
我们不了解单口喜剧 我们也不幽默
We don't know stand-up, and we're not funny.
-我挺幽默的 -莉兹 你...
- I'm funny. - Liz, you're--
你是一位出色的律师 但 无意冒犯
you're a brilliant lawyer, but, nothing personal,
你并不擅长搞笑
you're not a barrel of laughs.
戴安 杰觉得我们需要年轻点的伙伴加入
Hey, Diane, Jay thinks that we need younger people in there.
一语中的
Oh, God. Yes.
那我去收发室了
So, I'll get the mail room.
好 话说回来 你真的觉得我不幽默吗
Okay, but you really think I'm not funny?
无意冒犯
No offense.
听着
Listen.
我觉得你应该参加这场会议
I think you should be in on this meeting.
什么会议
What meeting?
能提一个假想吗 就一会
Let's talk hypothetically, shall we, for a moment?
如果有帮助的话
If that helps.
假设我有一个客户
Let's say I have a client
收到了来自一些和联调局
who receives information from people who are not fans
关系不好的人的线报
of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
-好的 -假设
- Okay? - And let's say...
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表