剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第五季 第九集
你看看那个畜生都干了些什么啊
You see what that motherfucker did?
好了
Okay.
你能把这个给我拷一份吗
Can you give me a copy of this?
没问题
Sure.
你得保证能把那个人关起来
Just promise me you get that guy off the streets.
总有一天他会杀人的
He's gonna kill somebody someday.
-我们尽力而为 先生 -好吧
- We'll do our best, sir. - Yeah.
他说啥了
What'd he say?
"中国流感"
"Kung flu."
好了 带他回去
Okay, let's get him in.
我什么都没做错 老兄
Hey, I didn't do nothing, man.
去你♥妈♥的♥中国人 把那玩意儿带过来
Fuck those Chinamen bringing that shit here.
去他妈的
Huh? Fuck 'em!
这太扯淡了
This is bullshit!
去你的
Just fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you! Huh?
他看着挺眼熟的 对吧
He looks familiar, doesn't he?
对 那是轮胎扳手先生
Yeah, Mr. Tire Iron.
你在说什么
Yep. What are you talking about?
你喜欢殴打70多岁的老太太 克雷
You like beating up 70-year-old women, Clay.
-你在这一带都出名了 -放狗屁
- You're famous around here. - That's bullshit.
-放屁 -你进去之后
- Bullshit! - Tell the judge about it
自己给法官说吧
after you're processed.
-怎么了 -电梯检修
- Hey, what's going on? - Working on the elevators.
你开玩笑吧 都修了几个月了
Are you kidding? They've been doing that for months.
这就是库克县 你们去哪儿
Yep. Cook County. Where you going?
保释庭
Bond court.
7楼 都挤满了
Overflow is on the seventh floor.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding?
希望你们穿了登山靴
Hope you got your hiking boots.
来吧
Come on.
这简直是放屁
Oh, this is bullshit!
老哥你多学几个词吧
You need to learn another word, chief.
我不能走这么多台阶 老兄
You can't have me going up all these stairs, man.
-我半月板有问题 -什么东西
- I got a bad meniscus. - What's that?
-膝盖 我膝盖不好 -你在踢老太太的时候
- My knee. I got a bad knee. - Didn't look all that bad
也没见你怎么膝盖不好啊
when you were stomping the shit out of that lady.
请大家排好队
Please, can everyone please stay in your line?
下一个案子
Next case, please.
天呐 这简直不像话
My God, this is insane.
味道也糟糕透了
It smells like shit in here.
-靠 -怎么了
- Fuck. - Whoa, whoa. What?
我的人刚刚在他自己担♥保♥下被法官释放了
Judge just let my collar out on his own recognizance.
-为什么 -法警太忙了
- Why? - Hey, sheriff's too busy.
挤爆了
Overcrowding.
我7层楼白爬了
I just climbed up seven flights for nothing.
我做不下去了
I can't keep doing this shit.
听见没 有啥意思呢
See? What's the point?
不如直接放我走吧
Just let me go, man.
你怎么看
What were you thinking?
我在想可能还有其他办法
I'm thinking there might be another way.
妈的
Fuck.
我们要去哪儿 手铐都到肉里去了
Hey. Where are we going? These cuffs are cutting into me, man.
马上就到了
Almost there.
去哪儿 混♥蛋♥ 到底去哪儿啊
Where? Asshole. Where? Where?
拍摄通知
进入该场地代表同意使用肖像与声音
不限使用的媒体范围与方式
这他妈是什么 一个复印店吗
What the hell is this, a copy shop?
是法庭
A court.
什么玩意儿 这不是法庭
What the fuck? This isn't a court.
-这都怎么了 -我们上电视了
- What's going on? - We're on TV now.
上电视就会这样 我进来的时候还有起立鼓掌
It's what happens. I got a standing ovation.
好了 安静
Okay, quiet down.
安静下来 不然我得清场了
Quiet down, or I'm gonna have to clear the court.
好了好了 我们开始吧
Come on, let's go, let's go.
加油
各位警官 你们有何贵干
Ah, the boys in blue. What do you have for me?
仇恨犯罪 法官阁下
Hate crime, Your Honor.
他干什么了
What did he do?
打了72岁老太太的头
Punched a 72-year old woman in the head,
在她身上踩踏 把她送进了医院
stomped on her, sent her to the hospital.
把他带上来
Bring him up here.
斑马先生 让一让 老鹰 你飞走吧
Make room, Mr. Zebra. Fly away, Eagle.
法官阁下 我们能谈谈吗
Your Honor, can we talk for a second?
-你怎么了 -我们谈谈
- What do you need? - To talk.
-怎么了 -那是真的吗
- What's wrong? - Is that real?
-我不明白 你是说案子吗 -对
- I don't understand. The case? - Yeah.
他是戴尔找来增加戏剧元素的吗
Did Del send them in to add drama?
-什么 不是 -那样的话 那是正经的案子
- What? No. - Well, that's a serious case.
那是给真法庭的 不是我们能做的
That's for a real court, not us.
-我们就是真法庭 -在这种问题上 不是
- We're a real court. - Not for issues like that.
-你也说不准 -这过界了
- You don't know that. - This is crossing a line.
好吧 等等 我们先听听他们怎么说的
Okay, wait. Let's listen to what they have.
什么问题都可以问
Ask any questions you want.
如果你觉得我的裁决过界了
If you think I'm crossing the line after my ruling,
给我个信♥号♥♥
send me a signal.
什么信♥号♥♥
What signal?
这样如何
How about this?
-真隐晦 -这样呢
- Subtle. - How about this?
天呐 停下
Oh, my God. Stop.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
你是从哪儿拿到这个的
Where'd you get this?
街角杂货店的监控摄像头
From the bodega surveillance camera on the corner.
那不是我
Hey, that wasn't me.
那你有一个双胞胎吗
Then you've got an identical twin, my friend.
我有 我真的有
Yeah, I-I do, actually, I do.
法官阁下 他在巡逻车里讲了自己这样做的原因
Your Honor, he told us in the patrol car why he did it.
你为什么要这么做 先生
Why'd you do it, sir?
我是说 那不是我 但是
I mean, it wasn't me, but...
如果是我的话 就是因为这些亚洲混♥蛋♥
but if it was, it's 'cause... it's 'cause these Asian assholes
我们才会需要戴口罩
are making us wear these masks, man.
因为这个 我公♥寓♥都没了
I lost my apartment 'cause of them.
我有问题想问几位警官 法官阁下
I have a question for the officers, Your Honor.
-请便 -你们为什么不把这位罪犯
- Go ahead. - Why didn't you take this culprit
带到莱顿刑事法庭
to Leighton Criminal Court?
我们去了 我们逮捕了他
We did. I mean, we processed him,
想要把他交给法警羁押
tried to transfer him to sheriff's custody,
但因为人太多了 被捕的人能凭自行担♥保♥
but due to overcrowding, arrestees were being released
-就被释放 -克雷原先也袭击过人
- on their own recognizance. - And Clay's attacked before.
事实上 这次仇恨犯罪之所以发生
In fact, this hate crime only happened because Clay
是因为克雷上周被无保释放了
was released without bail a week ago.
对 他外号♥叫轮胎扳手先生
Yeah, he was called Mr. Tire Iron.
他那次在公交站打了一个75岁的女性
He beat a 75-year-old woman at a bus stop.
这就是我们为什么过来的原因 法官阁下
That's why we're here, Your Honor.
不 他在撒谎 他们在撒谎
No, he's lying. They're lying.
我从未主动伤害过别人
I never hurt anybody who didn't hurt me.
好的
Okay.
我从不希望压库克县一头
It is never my preference to preempt Cook County,
但我认为 这位先生如果被释放
but it is my belief that this man will hurt someone again
一定会继续伤害人
if released.
所以
So...
先生 我的判决是
I am sentencing you, sir,
大卫·科德的私人监狱里一年监禁
to one year in David Cord's private prison,
他会同时接受心理辅♥导♥
where he will receive psychological counseling,
法庭会在一个月后再次审理
and this court will review again in one month
检查他的进展
to determine his progress.
-谢谢 法官阁下 -拘捕他吧 迪恩
- Thank you, Your Honor. - Take him into custody, Dean.
我什么都没做 我什么都没做
I didn't do anything! I didn't do anything!
是因为她先要打我的 所以我才打她的
I had to punch her 'cause she was gonna punch me!
是她先要打我的
She was gonna punch me, man!
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表