剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
'cause they think we're not funny?
不知道
Well, I don't know.
也许我们可以找找拿着"合伙人"卡片的人
Maybe we need to look for someone with a "partners" card.
我想要白人女权主义者的卡片
I want your white feminist card.
我不信你能说好这个笑话呢
I don't know if I can trust you with it.
这就是公园广场啊
This is like Park Place.
你可以要我这张卡 讲许愿的孩子
I'll let you have my jokes about Make-a-Wish kids.
-我的卡是人种口音 -我很擅长假装其他口音
- I have ethnic accents. - I am really good at doing accents.
到底发生了什么 是谁做的
What is going on here? Who did this?
你以为呢 收发室吧
Who do you think? The mail room.
我们得把情况控制下来
All right, we're going to have to get a handle on this
直播间客户马上要回来了
before the streamers come back.
这里绝对无法通过敏感词审阅
Because this is not sensitivity-read material.
试试非洲的口音
Do the, uh, the African one. The, uh...
尼日利亚
The Nigeria one.
那更像印度人吧
Eh, I don't know, that's more Indian.
不知道了
I don't know what that was.
-糟了 -什么
- Shit. - What?
人力资源部想要和我谈话
HR wants to see me.
我也是
Me, too.
好吧
Oh, okay...
好玩的要被砍了 有人告诉了人力资源
The fun's over. Someone talked to HR.
-没事的 -不要紧
- It's cool, it's cool. - No, no, no, no. No.
听我的 我们这么做
All right. No. Here's what we do.
充耳不闻
Nothing.
我们都不去找他们
We all refuse to go.
他们不能把所有人都炒了
They can't fire all of us.
他们也许可以吧
Actually, they probably can.
拖延战术
So we delay.
大家都用工作太忙为借口 我们也确实很忙
Everyone says they're busy, which we all are,
他们可能...
and they'll stop by...
下个月才会再找我们吧
next month.
是个好主意
That's-that's not a bad idea.
我不这么觉得
Yeah, no, I-I think it is.
人力资源部要求与你见面
谈论不适当幽默的事宜
不是吧
Oh, come on.
-传下一位证人吧兄弟 -是的法官阁下
- Your next witness, buddy. - Yes, Your Honor.
我想传召NFT艺术品的
I'd like to call the inventor
创始人 厄尔先生
of the NFT artwork, Mr. Earle.
我先给陪审团们提个醒
I want to be clear to the members of the jury
全部证人都会穿着全套戏服
that all witnesses will be fully costumed.
所以你们无法得知其种族和社会地位
So you have no idea of race or class status.
小心点
Oop, easy does it.
迪恩 帮他一下
Dean, help him up.
走反了 走反了
Oh, no, wrong way. You're getting cold.
对了
There you go.
欢迎
Welcome.
别坐在蜜蜂刺上了 慢点
Don't sit on your stinger. Easy.
厄尔先生
So, Mr. Earle,
你能简述一下NFT艺术品是什么吗
very simply, can you tell us what an NFT artwork is?
是独特的艺术品
It's a unique piece of art,
由区块链构造其独特性
made up of a blockchain that establishes its uniqueness.
NFT背后的区块链技术
The blockchain tech behind NFTs
让我们有独一无二的防伪标识
allows us a means of authentication.
让所有权证明
Allows proof of ownership
和电子艺术品联♥系♥在一起
to be assigned to digital art works
从而让收藏品变得独一无二
which makes collectibles one of a kind.
科德先生你好
Mr. Cord, hi.
你好
Ah. Hi.
你是伊莱·戈德的小孩
You're Eli Gold's little girl.
他的女儿
His daughter.
我上次是在律所见到你的
I saw you last at my work.
没错 来
That's right, yeah. Come on.
一起坐吧
Join me.
这也算是个事了对吧
This is a thing, isn't it?
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about it?
我在你工作的律所电梯里遇见这个法官的
Well, I met the judge, uh, where you work, on the elevator.
他的小计划听着挺有意思的
Sounded interesting, his little project.
法官阁下 这存在偏见
Your Honor, this is prejudicial.
我同意
I actually agree.
我会告诉陪审团忽略这句话
And I will instruct the jury to disregard.
但我想...
But my guess is he...
他不会介意 因为陪审团无法忽略
won't mind, because juries can't disregard something
已经听到的话
they've already heard.
所以在开庭之前 我要求双方律师
So, before we started, I required both lawyers
只穿着尿布 做出吮吸大拇指的动作
to give me photos of themselves in nothing but a diaper
并给我一张照片
and sucking their thumbs.
-法官阁下 我不是故意... -你就是
- Your Honor, I didn't intend... - Yes, you did.
所以
So...
请忽略你们将要看到的照片
Please disregard this photo you are about to see.
下一个《GQ》杂♥志♥的封面男模啊
I think you are the next GQcover, my friend.
所以你在赞助他
So you're financing this?
别笑那么开心 辩方律师
Oh, don't look so happy, Mr. Defense Lawyer...
多少钱
How much?
起步资金五百万
Start-up money, five million.
你为什么有兴趣投资
Why are you interested?
这是未来
Well... this is the future.
我们在颠覆事物
We're disrupting things, you see?
贸易 旅游 交流
Commerce and travel, communications,
货币 现在轮到正义了
currency-- now justice.
钱不是关键
The key isn't the money.
关键是我带来新案件
The key is I'm bringing cases.
带到复印店的后屋吗
To the back room of a copy store?
你见过
Have you ever seen
惠普公♥司♥一开始的小车♥库♥吗
the garage where they founded Hewlett-Packard?
这里比那个要大五倍了
It's about a fifth the size of this room,
那车♥库♥现在是博物馆
and it's a museum now.
那是我们的神圣之地
It's our hallowed ground.
20年后这里也会变成博物馆的
20 years from now, this will be a museum.
会变成通往正义的神殿
It will be a shrine, to...to Justice.
你可以走了 到你传召证人
You are dismissed. Your witness.
被告来了
Here comes the defendant.
你让我想起一个老笑话
You remind me of an old joke.
一个人和他的鳄鱼走进佛罗里达的酒吧
Guy walks into a Florida bar with his alligator,
问酒保"你们这里招呼律师吗"
says to the bartender, "You serve lawyers here?"
歧义是"有律师吃吗"
麦克维先生 感谢你准时出庭
Thank you, Mr. McVeigh, for responding to our summons.
没关系
You're welcome.
麦克维 这...
McVeigh. That's...
姓氏不太好啊
That's an unfortunate name.
是你亲戚吗
Any relation?
我的律师告诉我
I've been told, by my lawyer,
对待一切问题都用如下回应
to respond to all your questions,
"我拒绝回答"
"I refuse to answer on the grounds
"这个问题可能令我自证己罪"
that it may tend to incriminate me."
真的吗 我问你是否和俄克拉何马的爆♥炸♥客有关系哦
Really? Asking if you're related to the Oklahoma bomber?
这可能令你自证己罪吗
That might incriminate you?
我的律师告诉我
I've been told, by my lawyer,
对待一切问题都用如下回应
to respond to all your questions,
"我拒绝回答 这个问题"
"I refuse to answer on the grounds that it...
"可能令我自证己罪"
...may tend to incriminate me."
我们来说今年1月6号♥发生的事
Let's turn to January 6 of this year.
我们只想知道你训练的所有枪手的名字
All we want to know are the names of the gunmen you trained.
你知道他们的名字吗
Do you know those names?
我的律师告诉我
I've been told, by my lawyer,
对待一切问题都用如下回应
to respond to all your questions,
"我拒绝回答"
"I refuse to answer on the ground
-"这个问题可能令我自证己罪" -麦克维先生
- that it may tend to incriminate me." - Mr. McVeigh.
你必须有一个善意的理由
You have to have a good-faith reason
才能用第五修正案
to invoke the Fifth Amendment.
你不用利用它来逃避回答问题
You can't just use it to avoid answering questions.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表