剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
你们会得到很好的保护措施
You will be very well protected.
好好好
Good. Good, good.
你会与合伙人巴里·波合作
You're going to be working with partner Barry Poe.
好吗 很好 谢谢
Okay? Great. Thank you.
原告 妮尔·富尔顿
被告 托妮·海吉
305室法庭 瓦克纳法官
为什么传票发给你了
Why was the summons sent to you?
我不知道 这是坏事吗
I don't know. Is it bad news?
不是 不一定
Oh. No, not necessarily.
我要在两个法♥院♥打同一个官司
I'll-I'll be fighting the same case in two different courts.
但这个案子只有一个原告 如果赢了的话
Mm. But this case has only one plaintiff, so if we win,
能为后面更大的案子立个很好的先例
it sets a helpful precedent for the large case.
如果原告们甚至不能在地点上统一意见
And if all of the plaintiffs can't even agree on a venue,
这对我们是好事
well, that's good for us.
我只是在新冠期间给这些人的孩子上了课
All I did was teach these people's kids during COVID.
好心没好报
No good deed...
这是菲比
Um, this is Phoebe.
她是我们的一位律师
She's one of my associates.
-海吉女士 你好 -你好
- Hello, Ms. Hedger. - Hi.
她今天会和你去法庭
She will go with you to court today.
菲比 她的案子11点开庭 由瓦克纳法官审
Phoebe, she has an 11:00 A.M. with Judge Wackner.
-不是该你去吗 戴安 -这只是形式
- But shouldn't you go, Diane? - Oh, it's just a formality.
我得在办公室做你的诉讼摘要
I need to stay here and work on your brief.
我向你保证 你找对人了
I assure you, you're in good hands, ma'am.
这是梅丽莎
Oh, and there's Marissa.
记得吗 她是你去年案子的调查员
Remember? She investigated your case last year.
梅丽莎
Marissa?
托妮·海吉的案子我们得申请诉讼延期
We need a continuance on Toni Hedger's case.
真的吗 我可以给延期做辩护吗
Really, I get to argue a continuance?
不 你和要做辩护的菲比一起
No. You get to accompany Phoebe who will argue a continuance,
你只负责陪着客户
and you get to hold the client's hand.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
毒品大王奥斯卡·里维
卡门 对吧
Carmen, right?
我不希望你被吓到
I don't want you to be intimidated.
他能察觉到人在害怕
He can sense fear.
我们有半个小时
We have a half hour,
但我们只要十分钟就够了
but we don't need more than ten minutes.
毒枭奥斯卡·里维犯下谋杀罪
加载中
屋子里会有一名翻译
There'll be a translator in the room.
传闻称奥斯卡·里维净资产达1.5亿
里维会把他的诉求告诉我们
Rivi will let us know his complaints.
周二贩毒集团又一成员因谋杀罪被捕
我们听着就行了
We listen.
从来不做出任何承诺
We never commit.
-你是在记笔记吗 -对
- Are you taking notes? - Yes.
我们基本上什么都帮不了他
There's basically nothing we can do for him.
与里维贩毒集团有关联的丹尼尔·瓦内格斯因谋杀罪被捕
更像是情绪宣泄
It's more like a venting session.
你完全没有必要说话
There's no need for you to talk at all.
-他准备好了 -坐下 倾听 走人
- Okay. He's ready. - Sit, listen, leave.
-但是您的证件过期了 -什么
- But your I.D. Expired. - What?
我不能让你进去
I can't let you in.
您的证件三周前过期了
Your license expired, three weeks ago.
疫情期间我没法换发证件
I couldn't renew it during the pandemic.
-就不能... -不能
- Can't you just... - No.
我能行
I can do this.
你一个人不行
Not alone you can't.
坐下 倾听 离开
Sit. Listen. Leave.
我可以
I can do that.
伊利诺伊州/库克郡巡回法♥院♥
我们好像走错了
I think we're lost.
盖齐
Hey, Gage.
瓦克纳法官在哪个法庭
Which court is Judge Wackner in?
-哪个法官 -瓦克纳
- Judge which? - Wackner.
第九巡回法♥院♥吗
9th Circuit?
对 我们上午十一点的传唤
Yeah. We have an 11:00 a.m. summons.
这没有瓦克纳法官
There's no Judge Wackner here.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
问路
Asking directions.
没错
Yeah.
第九巡回法♥院♥305法庭上午11点瓦克纳法官
The 9th Circuit, Courtroom 305, 11:00 a.m., Judge Wackner.
怎么了
What?
你看 这不是第九巡回法♥院♥
Look. It's not the 9th Circuit.
是第9¾巡回法庭
It's the nine and three-quarters circuit.
搞什么
Oh, come on.
这是哈利·波特梗
It's a Harry Potter joke.
我看出来了 真逗
Yeah, I get that. Funny.
白跑一趟了 回家吧
Wild-goose chase. Time to go home.
这是原告故意耍我们吗
So, do-do we think this is the plaintiff just messing with us?
我也不确定 女士 我们会立即联络她的
I'm not sure, ma'am. But we'll call right away.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
前方不通
这算什么 寻宝吗
What is this, a treasure hunt?
这不对劲
This is not right.
等等 我要给戴安打电♥话♥
Wait. I'm calling Diane.
我们11点的传唤 已经迟到五分钟了
We have an 11:00 summons. We're five minutes late.
我才不要走进小巷去找什么隐秘法庭
I'm not going down that alley to some hidden court.
没事 我去看看 然后给你打电♥话♥
Okay. I'll check it out and call you.
这下该往哪走
Now where?
我也不知道 《哈利·波特》里是怎样的
I don't know. What happens in Harry Potter?
他们驾着马车撞向路障之类的
They run their cart at a barrier or something,
然后就穿过去了
and they pop through.
好吧 路障
Okay, so a barrier.
我们找个路障
We look for a barrier.
第9¾巡回法庭
我觉得我们应该扔下点面包屑之类的
I feel like we should leave bread crumbs or something.
去第9¾巡回法庭吗
Nine and three-quarters?
是的
Uh, yes...
从那边走
Through there.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们之前不是这么说的
This is not what we agreed on!
我们说好两分钟的 给你两分钟了
We agreed on two minutes. You had two minutes.
-就这样 不能抵赖 -不不不 稍等
- And that's it. There's no more. - No, no, no. Hold on.
停下 停下 一个人一个人地说
Stop. Stop. Stop. I just want one person speaking at a time.
法官阁下 您说过给我两分钟时间发言 不被打断
Your Honor, you said I had two uninterrupted minutes to speak.
他说了两分钟了 我计时了
And he had two minutes, I timed them.
-我还有30秒 -好了 别说了
- I had 30 more seconds. - Okay. Stop it. Stop it.
平局该怎么办 来吧
How do we break a tie? Come on.
石头 剪子 布
One, two, three.
很好 石头赢了剪子
Good, rock over scissors.
瓦克纳法官
结案陈词已经说过了
Closing arguments are done.
给我十分钟时间 我会做出裁定
Give me about ten minutes. I'll have a decision.
休息一下 你们是11点的吗
Take a break. Are you my 11:00?
我也不确定 我们收到了传唤
Uh, I don't know. We have a summons.
来吧 你们迟到了
Come on in. You're late.
不好意思 这是真正的法庭吗
Sorry, but is this a real court?
对 做好准备
Yeah. Get ready.
准备好了 法官阁下
Ready, Your Honor.
法官阁下 辩方律师请求
Um, Your Honor, defense counsel asks that
法♥院♥批准诉讼延期
the court grant a continuance until such time
-直到我们能... -你是辩方律师吗
- as we've been able to... - You're-you're defense counsel?
你为什么用第三人称说自己
Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?
我还没正式拿到律师执业资格
I'm not actually licensed to practice law...
我也没拿到法官的执业资格
I'm not actually licensed to be a judge,
我们都一样
so we're in the same boat.
舒尔茨先生 请传唤第一名证人
Mr. Schultz, please call your first witness.
-准备好了 法官阁下 -等一下 我能反对吗
- Ready, Your Honor. - Uh, wait. Can I object?
可以 驳回 舒尔兹先生 传唤证人
You can. Overruled. Mr. Schultz, call your witness.
法官阁下 容我给真正的律师打个电♥话♥
Your Honor, let me call the real lawyer.
我不是真正的律师
I'm not a real lawyer.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
梅丽莎
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表