剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
It's appeal, appeal, appeal. It never fucking ends.
大卫·李
来见我 马上
天啊
Oh, God.
STR劳利
大卫·李
你知道这是要干嘛吗
Do you know what this is about?
不知道
No idea.
妈的到底发生了什么
What the fuck is going on?
能问得详细一点吗
Could you be a bit more specific?
我老板在迪拜
My bosses in Dubai,
没有上百万甚至数十亿 他们眉头都不会皱一下
they don't think in terms of millions or even billions.
他们的数字概念是以万亿计的
They think in terms of trillions of dollars.
他们看着电脑算法 只会在警示标红的情况下
They look at their computer's algorithms and only react
才会有动作
when it blinks red.
你们俩 是行走的大红灯
And you two, you're blinking red.
-为什么 -你们最大的四个客户打电♥话♥说有问题了
- Why? - Four of your top clients have called with issues.
有什么问题
What issues?
卡车司机工会说他们要被转给另一个合伙人负责
The Teamsters, they're being shifted to another partner.
水力压裂大王鲍勃 他也要被转手了
Bob the fracking king, he's being shifted, too.
谁告诉他们我们在重组的
Who told them about a reorganization?
戴安
Diane.
-你怎么说 -不关我的事
- Thoughts? - Nothing from me.
我和客户见了面
I met with my clients.
有人和我说会有重组
I just told them of a restructuring
我就跟他们说了一下
that I was being told about.
什么重组
What restructuring?
慢着 大卫
Wait. Wait, David. Stop.
你是在玩权力游戏吗
Is this a power play on your part?
不是 我给客户说最新情况而已
No. It's just updating my clients.
大卫 我和戴安说合伙人们
David, Diane was told about frustration
对于一个白人女性在黑人律所里
at the partner level about a white woman
当冠名合伙人而有不满
being a name partner in a Black firm.
显然这就是她的回应
And apparently, this is her response.
我只是和客户说明情况罢了
I just told our clients what was going on.
闭嘴
Stop.
你们俩
Both of you.
只有STR劳利能决定
Diane's a fucking name partner
戴安是不是冠名合伙人
until STR Laurie says she's not.
没有人能绕过我做决定
No one decides until I decide.
把你们的种族斗争都收起来
Now, stick your race war back in its bottle.
戴安
Diane.
你这步走错了
That was a mistake.
你没有意识到我是站在你这边的
I am on your side, and you don't even realize it.
你看到他们说我什么了吗
You see what they're writing about me?
看到了
Yes.
我想自己开律所
I want to start my own firm.
我想让你做另一个冠名合伙人
And I want you to be the other name partner.
谁
Who is it?
谁
Who is it?
你们到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
别担心我们的身份
Don't worry who we are.
-管好你自己的事 -什么意思
- Worry who you are. - What does that mean?
我认识人... 不要
I have people... No!
法官阁下 我想为自己的行为而向本法庭
Your Honor, I would like to offer my profound apology
表示最诚挚的歉意
for my behavior in this court.
当庭秀屁♥股♥是不可原谅的不尊重行为
Baring my buttocks was an unforgivable act of disrespect,
我非常后悔
one that I will regret to the end of my days.
我写了一封道歉信
I-I have here a letter of, uh, apology
已经准备了一张支票
and a check made out for a lot
用于补偿一姐特瑞娜所应得的金额
to Tip-top Trina for the amount that she is owed,
完全遵守您明智的裁决
according to your wise decision.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
我很感动
I am touched. Truly.
我能问一下你的腿怎么了吗
May I ask, what happened to your leg?
打网球弄伤的
Tennis accident.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起
Sorry.
看谁来了
Look who's here.
看着对方的双眼说
Look each other in the eye and say,
"我尊重你 我爱你"
"I respect and love you."
我尊重你 我爱你
I respect and love you.
我... 老天爷
I... Oh, for fuck's sake.
我尊重你 我爱你
I respect and love you.
很好
Good.
公义
Justice.
我们俩所面对的情况不一样
It's different for me than it was for you.
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
你当时是在和白人男权做斗争
When you fought, you fought against white males,
主流文化
the dominant culture.
但我现在是要和...
But for me, I would be up against...
被压♥迫♥的文化做斗争
another dominated culture.
黑人律师
Black lawyers.
我该怎么做
So what do I do?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你知道奥巴马
If you knew that Obama
会提名一个黑人法官来代替你
was going to nominate a Black justice to replace you,
你会选择退位吗
would you have stepped aside?
不会
No.
为什么
Why not?
我对自己的行为有自知
Well, I know what I can do,
但我不知道顶替我的人
but I-I don't know what my replacement would do
会怎么做 我...
if he got nominated. I...
已知的总比未知的好
What you know is always better than what might happen.
库尔特呢
What about Kurt?
他怎么了
What-what about him?
我们对事情的看法不一致
We don't agree about anything.
我和斯卡利亚意见不合的时候也多了
Well, I didn't agree on anything with Scalia,
安东宁·斯卡利亚法官
最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官中的保守派
但我喜欢他
but I-I liked him.
对啊 为什么呢
Yeah. Why did you like him?
因为歌♥剧吗
The opera?
不
No.
所以是为什么
What, then?
他能逗我笑
He made me laugh.
就这样吗
That's it?
嗯
Yeah.
你们在堕胎问题上持不同意见
You certainly didn't agree about abortion.
我们对堕胎的想法确实两极分化
We-we violently disagreed on abortion,
对在学校祷告这件事也是
and school prayer.
他的理念真是个噩梦
He was a nightmare on everything.
他对多元化的事都很反对
He was a nightmare on diversity.
不过...
But...?
但他很风趣
Well, it's... He was funny.
他能让我开怀大笑
He made me laugh and...
所以我们...
so, we...
会共进晚餐
We had dinner together.
你们私下从来不谈政♥治♥吗
And you just wouldn't talk about the political stuff?
他会用政♥治♥开玩笑
Well, he teased me
我也会反过来逗他
and I teased him.
生命短暂 不必时时争吵
You know, life is too short to fight over everything.
歌♥剧的事你也说对了
And, you're, you're, you're right about opera.
歌♥剧很好
Opera is good.
食物也很棒
Food is good.
他做的意面...
And his pasta...
美味
was amazing.
他做的卡邦拿意粉
His spaghetti carbonara.
要命了
Oh, my lord.
怎么能讨厌他呢
You can't hate a man like that.
我老公要去帮步♥枪♥协会干活
My husband is going to work for the NRA.
你读过2000年斯坦伯格诉卡哈特案
You ever read Scalia's 2000 dissent
斯卡利亚的不同意见吗
on Stenberg v. Carhart?
内布拉斯加州的法规将"部分堕胎"定为犯罪
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表