剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
等下 等下
Wait. Wait!
私下谈
Sidebar!
大家都私下谈
Let's all sidebar.
你哪位
Who the hell are you?
你的律师 先生 我们需要谈谈
Your lawyer, sir. And we need to talk.
他想搞我 那种人拿法律当武器
我理解你 奥斯卡
I-I hear you, Oscar, okay?
但是他想要你的产品
But he... he wants your product.
比起你需要他 他更需要你
And he needs you more than you need him.
不 他需要我的产品 不是我
No, he needs my product, not me.
他会把我送进牢里 然后跟我的副手做买♥♥卖♥♥
He'll send me to jail, then deal with my number two.
我就是你的副手
Um, whoa, I'm your number two.
你觉得我会搞你
You expect me to fuck you?
不 不 不 亲爱的 不是的
No, no, no, no, mami, no, no, no.
他们会想和欧内斯托合作
那我们就杀了他
行了 拜托 别在这说这话
O-Okay, p-please don't... no, don't say that here.
我们为何不用这些点子 橡皮糖
Why don't we take these ideas, the gummies,
糖果 然后我们自己做
the candy, and do them ourselves?
活都是我们干的
We're doing all the fucking work.
他们什么力都没出
He's coming in with nothing.
不 他出了砖头和砂浆
No, he's coming in with brick and mortar.
基础设施都是他的
He's got the infrastructure.
基础设施是他妈我们的
We've got the motherfucking infrastructure!
里维先生 他给你的是体面
Mr. Rivi, what he's giving you is respectability.
大♥麻♥在联调局那还是问题
Marijuana is still problematic with the Feds.
这个能给你挡掉他们
This gets them off your back.
-那我们怎么做 -从他那拿点什么
So what do we do? -Take something from him.
他没意识到值5.5亿美元的东西
Something he doesn't realize is worth $550 million.
比如
Like what?
商品
Merchandising.
没有在合同中说明的
It's not specified in the contract.
什么 T恤衫之类的破玩意吗
What? T-shirts and bullshit?
得了吧
Come on.
根本没人在乎
Nobody gives a shit.
问问乔治·卢卡斯他在不在乎
Ask George Lucas if he gives a shit.
《星球大战》那家伙吗
The Star Wars guy?
他跟这事有什么关系
What the fuck does he have to do with this?
20世纪福克斯想要跟《星球大战》达成协议
20th Century Fox wanted to close on a contract for Star Wars,
但是他们的预付款要得太多了
but they were too far apart on up-front fees.
所以卢卡斯就提议了没人在乎的东西
So Lucas suggested something no one care about.
商品
merchandising.
就是T恤衫之类的
You know, T-shirts and shit.
大♥麻♥和《星球大战》不一样
Marijuana is not the same as Star Wars.
-懂吗 -你说得对
- Okay? - You're right.
它更上瘾
It's more addictive.
这么长时间以来你怎么不在
And where have you been this whole time?
-怎么现在加入我们 -我刚被招进来
- Why are you joining us now? - I was just hired.
亲爱的
Mami.
我们想要这桩生意 奥斯卡
We want this, Oscar.
不然我就离开你
Or... I leave you.
亲爱的 不不不
Mami. No, no, no, no, no.
我妻子伊莎贝尔和我
My wife Isabel and I, uh,
想让她参与这次谈判
want her on this negotiation.
-谁 卡门 -她已经是你的律师了
- Who, Carmen? - You... you've got her.
不 不 另一位
No, no. The other one.
艾蕾格拉
Allegra.
我们可以安排
That can be arranged.
-来包3.5克的 -3.5克
- Eight-ball of yay. - Eight-ball?
好 200块 行吗
All right, it's gonna be $200, all right?
别在这里等 去那边
Not here. Up there.
拿到了吗
Got it?
这是3.5克的
Is that an eighth?
这就是你要的 混球
It's what you asked for, playboy.
-该死 -趴在地上 趴在地上
- Shit! - On the ground! On the ground!
趴在地上
On the ground!
-趴下 -我们没做错任何事
- Stay down! - We didn't do anything wrong.
身上有什么能戳到我的东西吗
Got anything that's gonna stick me?
有 在我裆下呢
Yeah, it's just hanging between my legs.
到我后口袋里找找
Yo, reach into my back pocket.
里面有张奥斯卡·里维给我的名片
I got a card given to me by Oscar Rivi.
是他的律师 他几个小时之内
It's his lawyer. He'll get
-就会把我们弄出去 -这可不一定 小子
- us out in a few hours. - I doubt it, chief.
-要打赌吗 娘炮 -当然
- Yeah, you want to bet, pussy? - I sure do.
我们不去一般的法庭
We're not going to the usual court.
等等 什么 等等 你在说什么
Hold on, what? Hold on, what are you talking about?
-起来 -对 你们会明白的
- Get up! - Yeah, you're gonna see.
这俩小子会很有看头的
This, this, boys, is gonna be interesting.
全体起立
All rise!
欢迎来到《瓦克纳断案》现场
And welcome to Wackner Rules!
这是什么 我们在哪里
What is this? Where are we?
好 大家请坐
Okay, everybody be seated.
请安静
Quiet, please.
第九又四分之三巡回法庭
别找梅丽莎签名了
No more autographs from Marissa.
先生们
Gentlemen,
请问你们要起诉什么
what's the charge, please?
我们抓住他们在贩毒 法官阁下
We caught them dealing, Your Honor.
可♥卡♥因♥ 冰♥毒♥
Cocaine. Crystal.
我们请求不予保释
We ask that bail be denied.
谢谢你 梅丽莎
Thank you, Marissa.
他们有潜逃风险吗 警官们
Are they a flight risk, Officers?
这城里每位在街角贩毒的混混都有潜逃风险
Every corner boy in this city is a flight risk.
你们的证据呢
Where's your evidence for that?
-我们会收集数据给你 法官阁下 -那就去吧
- We'll collect some data for you, Your Honor. - Please do.
专门抬扛的人 你有什么要说的吗
Devil's Advocate, what do you have to say?
这些年轻人是
These young men
体制的牺牲者
are the victims of a system
这个体制武断地宣布某些药物违法
that arbitrarily declares some drugs illegal
而其他药物 比如酒精 却不违法
and others, like alcohol, not.
应该释放他们
They should be released.
羁押他们就是让不公平的体制持续下去
To hold them is to perpetuate an unfair system.
哥们 这他妈是什么法庭
Bro, what the fuck kind of court is this?
真的吗
Seriously?
-公诉人先生 -"让不公平的体制持续下去"
- Mr. Prosecutor. - "Perpetuate an unfair system"?
问问附近可怜的屋主们 去问问他们
Ask the poor homeowners in the neighborhoods. Ask 'em.
问问他们这些药物真有那么无辜吗
Ask 'em just how innocent these drugs are.
它们会摧毁整个社区
They're devastating the community.
HBO高分剧情片
此集探讨在人烟稀少的街区对贩毒和卖♥♥淫合法化的潜在积极作用
去看看《火线》 看看《哈姆斯特丹》那集
Watch The Wire, episode "Hamsterdam."
认定某些药物不合法才是犯罪的根源
Crime is caused by criminalizing drugs.
你说的是电视剧
You're talking about a TV show.
法官阁下 你总是说
Your Honor, you've always said,
艺术跟证据一样重要
art is just as important as evidence.
不 感恩而死乐队也许跟证据一样重要
No, Grateful Dead is just as important.
辩方
Defense?
请发言 辩方
Come on, Defense.
法官阁下 这不是仇恨犯罪
Your Honor, this is not a hate crime
如果是仇恨犯罪 我同意
in which, I agreed, it was a good idea
把疯子从街上抓走是个好主意
to get a crazy person off the street.
这些警♥察♥在请求您相信他们
These cops are asking you to trust them.
那证据呢
Where's the evidence?
-在这里 这是他们卖♥♥的毒品 -迪恩
- Here. These are the drugs they were selling. - Dean.
我们怎么知道这毒品是不是在他们身上找到的
How do we know you found these drugs on them?
你真的要质疑我们的人品吗
Are you seriously questioning our honor?
停止给警方拨款 停止给警方拨款
Defund the police! Defund the police!
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -停止给警方...
- Shut up! Shut up! - Defund the poli...
我在质疑证据
I am questioning the evidence.
这是庭审的关键所在
That is the point of a trial.
应该把这些年轻人送去库克县法♥院♥
These young men should be taken to Cook County courthouse.
我没做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong.
法官阁下 我们想加一句 这小子说如果
Your Honor, we should add, this kid said
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表