剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
你只是在编故事
You're just creating your own narrative here.
你的客户一直在说他担心海港医院接收的
For all your client's stated concern about the treatment
非裔或拉丁族裔所得到的治疗
of Black and Latinx people at Harbor Hospital,
我在想他有没有思考过
I wonder if it ever occurred to him
有多少人死于他发家致富的毒品生意上
how many of them died from the drugs he got rich peddling.
生意不佳吗 我能想象
Oh, so business isn't good? I could imagine
人在监狱的话不太好卖♥♥毒品
a prison stay wouldn't be great for sales.
除非你有个值得信赖的二把手帮忙
Unless you had a trusted number two at the helm.
不要让自己难堪了 瑞斯豪斯先生
You're just sounding desperate, Racehorse.
有意思的是 我有可靠消息证明
It's funny, I actually have it under good authority
你的生意可红火了
that business has never been better for you.
但你才刚出狱 那么...
But you just got out, so...
你在监狱期间是谁在掌权呢
...who's been in charge while you were gone?
如果你想得到答案的话
You're, you're going to have to actually ask a question
你得把问题说清楚
if you want to get an answer.
不 我觉得伊莎贝尔知道我在问什么
No, I think Isabel knows what I was asking.
但我可以对着摄像头复述一遍
But I will repeat it for the camera.
我在问里维先生
I asked Mr. Rivi,
当时是你妻子在掌管你的毒品帝国吗
was your wife in charge of your drug empire?
反对 这毫无...
Objection! This has nothing...
事实上 她现在依然是掌权人对吗
And is she, in fact, still in charge?!
够了
That's it!
结束了
This is over!
很聪明能逃过联调局监听的办法
It's a good way to get around FBI bugging.
你的妻子是用手语的
Have a wife who relies on sign language.
你这混♥蛋♥
你敢冲我老婆去
奥斯卡
Oscar...
我♥操♥你妈
快让保安过来
We need security up here!
-保安 -奥斯卡 不要
- Security! - Oscar, no!
到此为止了 奥斯卡
两位 停手
Gentlemen, please!
你才到此为止
停手
Stop it!
我们要找你老婆麻烦 不是你
奥斯卡 奥斯卡
Oscar. Oscar!
够了
不要冲动
Dejalo. Dejalo.
亲爱的 别担心
不用在意他
-天啊 -需要急救员
- oh, god. - We need a medic!
我和你在一起
23楼急需一个急救员
We need a medic on the 23rd floor, right now!
糟糕
Oh, shit.
告诉他 他只剩一周可以活命了
-别这样 奥斯卡 -瑞斯豪斯
- No puedo, Oscar. - Racehorse?
*The wheels on the bus go round and round*
*Round and rou...*
你好 我是库尔特·麦克维的妻子
Hello. I'm Kurt McVeigh's wife.
你好
Hello.
我们要谈一下
I think we should talk.
你要跟联调局坦白
You need to come clean with the FBI.
-你什么意思 -我在说
- What do you mean? - I mean,
你要把你们小组人员的名单交给联调局
you need to give the Feds the names of all the people
库尔特不会帮你们背黑锅
in your group, so that Kurt doesn't take the fall,
因为他没有对不起你们任何一个人
since he's done nothing wrong to any of you.
我也没做错什么
I haven't done anything wrong either.
"我更追求"
"I'm more ambitious
"个人勇气的名声"
for a reputation of personal courage."
我记得你帮步♥枪♥协会拍的视频里也有相同的话
I recognized that phrase from a video you shot for the NRA.
丘吉尔说过的话对吧
Straight out of Churchill, isn't it?
-你想要什么 -我想要你消失
- What do you want? - What I want is for you not to exist.
我需要你去找联调局
What I'll get is for you to go to the Feds
还我丈夫一个清白
and clear my husband of all these charges.
我是无罪的 我什么都没做
I'm not guilty. I didn't do anything.
我不管 是你写的这篇宣言
I don't give a fuck. You wrote this manifesto.
你不公开枪♥支♥小组的名单
You're hiding the names of your little gun group.
而我的丈夫被置于其中当你们的替罪羊
And my husband is being fucked over in the process.
所以你要去告诉联调局他是无辜的
So, you tell the Feds that he is innocent.
我要去接我女儿了
I have to pick up my daughter.
我知道 我上网搜过了
Yes, I know. I checked you out online.
我想你作为一个持枪权利的拥护者
I think it's strange that a dedicated gun-rights advocate
如果公开和这篇宣言扯上关系
would have any issues with being publicly tied
应该会是一件奇怪的事吧
to this little manifesto.
但是...
But...
我想你会担心你的金宝贝集团会怎么看你吧
I guess you're worried what your Gymboree group might think.
明天之前做好决定
You have until tomorrow.
不然我就去联调局告发你
After that, I'm telling the FBI that it's you.
*Round and round, the whe...*
糟糕
Shit!
戴安...
Diane...
我有个问题想问你
I need to ask you a question.
说吧
Sure.
一年前我在医院的时候
When I was at the hospital, a year ago,
有人打电♥话♥来救我
someone called for me.
让我转去了医院病房♥
Uh, to get me into a hospital room.
是你吗
Was that you?
是我吗
Was it me?
是谁把我从那个让病人等死的房♥间救出来的
Who got me out of an area where patients were sent to die?
我希望是我打的电♥话♥ 杰
I wish I could say yes, Jay.
但我不知道你当时情况那么糟
I didn't know you were in trouble.
如果知道的话我会帮忙的
I-I would've called.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么就不问问我
Why the fuck aren't you asking me?
我经常打电♥话♥帮忙啊
I make calls all the time.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
好好想想吧
Well, think about it.
我认识海港医院董事会的每一个成员
I know everyone at the Harbor Hospital board.
我处理其中一半人的离婚
I did half of their divorces
另一半都是我的大学同学
and went to college with the other half.
我有追踪每一个生病员工的情况
I kept track of any of our troops that got sick.
不会真是你吧
You didn't really?
-是你吗 -当然是我
- Did you? - Of course I did.
需要我这样的人才能办到
It takes a call from someone like me.
我能帮你订到餐馆最棒的座位
That's how you get the best seat in the restaurant,
医院最好的病房♥
or a hospital room.
大卫
David.
谢谢你 我...
Thank you. I...
杰 那只是个商业决定
Jay, it was a business decision.
别在意了
Forget it.
过去的就别提了
The moment has passed.
老板是个混♥蛋♥的话 救命之恩是不是就没那么重要了
Does it mean less when your patron is an asshole?
我不知道
I don't know.
你还活着
You're alive.
而我没有
I'm not.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I am, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你冒了很大险
I know the risk you're taking.
好消息
That's great news.
非常感谢
Again, thank you.
好
Okay.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
要喝一杯吗
Want one?
好消息吗
Good news?
朱利叶斯是对的
Julius was right.
其中一个枪会人员决定站出来
One of the other shooters is coming forward
证明迪伦·派克说的不是真的
to contradict Dylan Pike.
太棒了
Oh. That's great.
来
Here.
这次真的是太惊险了
It's amazing how close we came to disaster just then.
总会化险为夷的
It always is.
你保护我 我也保护你
You watch my back, I'll watch yours.
说定了
It's a deal.
好时机不可失
This moment will never come again.
*I was waltzin'*
*With my darlin' to the Tennessee*
我们会没事的吧
Are we gonna be okay?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表