剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
共和党
Mmm... Uh, Republicans.
胖子
The Fats.
-瘦竹竿 这个不错 -是啊
- Ooh, skinny bitches, that's a good one. - Yeah. Yeah.
有什么是我们不能开玩笑的吗
Is there anything we can't do?
恋尸癖
Uh. Necrophilia?
可以吧 这个也可以很好笑
Mm. No. That could be funny.
自闭症
Autism.
赛琳娜·戈麦斯的肾脏移植
Selena Gomez's kidney transplant. Hey.
-可以放一个特例嘛 -好吧
- Put one in just to throw everybody off. - All right.
找一个连你说出来都不适合的玩笑
One that's so inappropriate even you wouldn't joke about it.
等等 你觉得要是我们开被和谐的玩笑
Wait. Do you think we could get cancelled for even joking
-我们会被和谐吗 -当然了
- about being cancelled? - Oh, yeah.
等一下 打印出来了
All right, wait. Here it comes now.
试试看这个吧
Try this one and see.
准许开一个有关格丽塔·桑伯格的玩笑
-不不不 没门 -别这样
- Mm. No, no, no, no, no. - Mm. No.
-试试 试试看 -不行 我不会开她玩笑
- Come on. Come on. - No. No. I'm not touching that.
-来 说一个 -天哪 好吧
- No, no. Come on. - Oh, God. Okay.
格丽塔·桑伯格走进一家酒吧然后
Greta Thunberg walks into a bar... And...
-不行 我做不到 -说呀
- No. I can't do it. - Ah, come on now.
-她还是个孩子 -她已经不是孩子了
- Uh, she's a child. - No, she's not.
-她已经十八岁了 -你就没真想讲笑话
- She's 18. - You're heart's not even in it.
你觉得我搞笑吗
Do you think I'm funny?
做♥爱♥的时候吗
During sex?
不是
No.
我看你的表情是不是让你感觉你好像很搞笑
Did I look at you like you were funny?
如果是这样那都是我的错 因为我在做我的
Well, then that's my bad 'cause I was making my...
"天啊宝贝 你太棒了 快过来"的勾引表情
"Damn, baby. You fine. Get over here" face.
不是
No.
不是 别说了 不是这个意思
No. Shut up. No. No.
我
I was...
其实是今天有人说我不怎么搞笑
No. I was, I was told today that I'm not funny.
真的吗 谁说的
Really? By who?
因为你真的很搞笑
Because, because you're funny.
你刚刚说这话的语气
All right, you just said that in a way
明明就是在说我一点也不搞笑
that makes it sound like I'm not funny.
你有点过度解读我的语气了
That's a lot to read from just tone.
其实
You see,
这样的争论是没有赢家的
this is a discussion nobody's going to win.
天哪
Oh, God.
你觉得我不搞笑
You don't think I'm funny.
不是的 宝贝 听我说
No, uh. Okay, baby. Look.
搞笑的人都不是真的搞笑
Funny people aren't funny.
你得给我解释一下这句话
All right, you're going to have to explain that.
好的
Okay.
搞笑的人通常不笑
Funny people don't laugh.
他们只是盯着你然后说"看 这就是搞笑"
They just stare at you and, and they say "Now, that's funny."
待在他们身边一点也不有趣
They're not fun to be around.
可是你 你很搞笑
Oh, but you're, you're funny.
你觉得我很搞笑
Oh, you think I'm funny.
明白了吗 这就是我爱你的原因
See. That's why I love you.
好吧 等一下
Okay. Okay, wait. Wait.
-我所说的爱是 -不不
- By love... - No. No.
-我的意思是 -我们不必深入探讨这个话题
- I meant... - We don't, we don't have to talk about it.
不行 等一下 听我说完
No. Wait. Wait. Stop now. Look.
我所说的爱是一种喜爱
By love, I meant affection.
我确实很喜欢你
I have affection towards you.
那也许我们应该结婚
Then maybe we should get married.
好吧
Ah. Okay.
好的 我懂了
Okay. Okay.
-看 这才是搞笑 -谢谢
- Now, now that's funny. - Thank you.
-很好 -没错 谢谢 我是个搞笑的人
- All right. - Yeah. Thank you. I am funny.
-你刚刚 我现在都能听到掌声了 -当然了
- You just... I can hear the applause now. - That's right.
大陪审团
库尔特 仔细听好了
Kurt, listen to me.
你可能会因蔑视法庭而坐牢
You can be jailed for contempt.
我不会说出任何名字 我会拒绝作证
I'm not naming names. I'll just take the Fifth.
但你需要一个善意的理由来引用第五修正案
But you need a good-faith reason to invoke the Fifth Amendment.
要是你找不到理由
If you don't have one--
天晓得我有多希望你没有
and God knows, I hope that you don't--
你还是会因蔑视法庭而坐牢
you can still be held in contempt.
谁来评判我的理由是否真诚呢
Who decides if I have a good-faith reason?
法官
A judge.
库尔特 你是大陪审团调查中的证人
Kurt, you're a witness in a grand jury proceeding,
不是《龙虎双侠》里的快枪手
not a gunslinger at the O.K. Corral.
在这里强硬是没有用的
Toughness is not what counts here.
麦克维先生太太 你们好
Mr. And Mrs. McVeigh. Hello.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-库尔特 -我准备好了
- Kurt? - I'm ready.
不是问你 戴安
Oh, not you, uh, Diane.
我先来吗
Oh. I'm first?
是的
Yes.
我确实有时会跟着我丈夫去射击
I do go shooting with my husband occasionally,
但据说他训练这些人的时候我并不在场
but I wasn't with him when he allegedly trained
所以我也没法指认他们
some of these men, so I can't identify them.
你确定吗 洛克哈特女士
Are you sure about that, Ms. Lockhart?
我非常确定 克罗泽女士
I am sure of that, Ms. Crozier.
我可以给你播放一份录音吗
Can I play you a tape recording?
不行
No.
开个玩笑
That was a joke.
这是你的大陪审团调查
This is your grand jury.
你想放什么都行
You can play anything you want.
你好 对
Uh. Hello, yes.
我想告发1月6日暴♥动♥中
I would like to report the name
其中一位暴徒的名字
of one of the January 6 rioters
我看到了你的告示
I saw on your poster.
迪伦·派克
Dylan Pike.
那不是你的声音吗
Isn't that your voice,
指认出了一个你丈夫曾训练过的人
identifying one of the men that your husband trained?
-那确实是我的声音 但是 -所以说
- It is my voice, but... - So...
你其实知道一个名字
you do, in fact, know a name.
这个人的名字我不是从库尔特那里得知的
I didn't get that name from Kurt.
我是从我律所调查员那里得知这个名字的
I got that name from our firm's investigator,
这也是我唯一知道的名字
and it's the only one I know.
可是就在刚刚 你还说你并不知道
But a moment ago, you said that you didn't know any...
任何一个人的名字
...any of the names.
不是的 你问我我是否可以辨认出
No, you asked me if I could identify any of the men
我丈夫训练过的那些人 我才说我做不到
that my husband trained, and I said I could not.
我现在依然做不到
And I still cannot.
很好
Okay.
如果你想这样结束的话那也无妨
If that's how you want to leave it.
可现在是你在提问
Well, this is your questioning.
是你想这样结束问话的
It's where you want to leave it.
库尔特 听我说
Kurt, listen.
我要跟你解释一件事
I need to explain something.
-麦克维先生 你准备好了吗 -拜托
- Mr. McVeigh? Are you ready? - Uh, please.
可以给我们几分钟吗
Can you give us just a minute?
-我们现在就要询问麦克维先生 -一会儿就好
- We need Mr. McVeigh now. - Just a minute.
矮子
你的桌上有没有一张卡片
Did you get a-- a card on your desk?
是的 卡片上写着"准许开一个有关矮子的玩笑"
Yeah. Yeah, mine says, "Good for one joke about little people."
你的呢
What about you?
白人女孩着装
White girl clothes.
你使用了吗
Huh. Did you use it?
什么意思 怎么使用
What does that mean, use it?
我也不知道 我想这卡片表明
Well, I-- I don't know, I think it means
你应该用这个卡片
that you're supposed to use
来讲一个笑话
this card to tell one joke.
我可不想讲白人女孩着装的笑话
Oh, I don't want to tell a joke about white girl clothes.
行吧那我们交换一下
All right. Well, then trade.
这是大家在嘲笑合伙人
Is this about people making fun of the partners
没有幽默细胞而想出来的东西吗
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表