剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I-I would only hold her back.
我们的业务对你重要吗
Does our business matter to you?
当然了
Of course.
你的律师们 走廊那边的
Your associates, across the hall,
开玩笑说我丈夫
joked about my husband being...
偷渡杀人犯
...A killer wetback?
什么
They what?
我想知道我们的业务对你是否重要
I want to know if our business matters to you.
因为我们可以随时转到其他律所
Because we can easily take it somewhere else.
里维太太 里维先生
Mrs. Rivi, Mr. Rivi...
我为律师们的行为道歉
I apologize for my associates' behavior.
我会跟进你们的案子
I will read up on your case,
今天会一起参与
and I will join it today.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们谁说里维是偷渡犯的
Did one of you use a Mexican slur about Rivi?
你们都被解雇了
You're all fired.
全都是
All of you.
收拾好你们的东西 给我马上走人
Collect your things and go, now.
这些视频是你拍的吗 诺瓦切克先生
You took these videos, Mr. Novacek?
你的名字我念对了吗
Am I pronouncing your name correctly?
对 是的 我拍的视频
Yeah. And yeah, I took the videos.
我再来让你看一段
Let me show you another one.
给我点吃的
Oh, I want some food.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我的吃的呢
Where's my food?
可爱
Cute.
你想说什么 瑞斯豪斯医生
What is your point, Mr. Racehorse?
我来告诉你 雷迪克女士
Let me tell you, Mrs. Reddick.
有你参与真是太好了
It's so good to have you join us.
我欢迎竞争
I welcome the competition.
这个抖音视频也是你拍的吗 埃利奥特
Now, did you take that Tiktok video too, Elliot?
不是
No.
但是你帮黛比医生上传的
But you posted it for Dr. Debby?
-对 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
我再让你看一段
Let me show you another one.
*十二*
*Twelve...*
*床...*
*Bed...*
*裤子...*
*Pans...*
好了 等一下
Okay, a moment.
提示我一下
Give me a head up.
她拍搞笑视频就是坏人了吗
She's a bad person because she made fun videos?
告诉我 诺瓦切克先生
So, tell me, Mr. Novacek, did Dr. Debby
黛比医生是否给你明确的指示
give you specific instructions
每天在什么时段给她发布抖音视频
as to the time of day to post her videos on TikTok?
早上的六点到十点
6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
为什么呢
And why was that?
这是粉丝参与的最佳时段
It's the best window for follower engagement.
虽然我不想诋毁这位好医生
Much as I don't want to disparage the good doc,
不过似乎她的社交媒体推广度
it seems her social media popularity was...
-重要 -反对
- Important? - Objection.
反对理由
On what grounds?
犯浑
General asshole-ry.
黛比医生是否提到过
Did Dr. Debby ever mention to you why she cared
她注重粉丝参与的原因
about follower engagement?
-这也不是坏事 -我不是批判 问问而已
- I mean, it's not a bad thing. - I'm not judging, just asking.
她当时想打造自己的品牌
Uh, she was trying to build her brand.
她觉得她能成为
She thought she could get on
医疗网红然后参加真人秀
one of those Married to Medicine spinoffs.
海港医院
黛比医生
Dr. Debby?
她对患者非常好
She was heroic for her patients.
她很用心
She cared.
你不认为她是在博关注
So, you don't think she was looking for attention?
听着 我不想说死人的坏话
Look, I don't want to speak ill of the dead, but...
不过她很复杂
...she was complicated.
她喜欢吸引眼球
A clout chaser.
她会让人们放下手中的事
She'd pull folks from their stations
对着镜头忏悔
to do confessionals for the camera.
这是否能解读为
Could that be interpreted
她只是想把信息传递出去
as just trying to get the message out?
嗯 但当我们需要她时
Yeah, well, that's less important
这又变得不那么重要了 她会
when we needed her, and she was down
跑到社交媒体上去瞎逛
some social media rabbit hole.
你看过那个"护士舞蹈挑战"吗
Did you ever see the "Dance Dance Nurse Challenge"?
护士舞蹈挑战
*当音乐响起*
*When the trap burst*
*别跟我废话*
*Don't talk that trash to me*
*别扭捏作态...*
*Don't slick back...*
*因为我们要努力赚钱*
*'Cause my clique get money like athletes*
护士舞蹈挑战
*一大笔钱*
*That's a whole damn bag*
*把钱堆成山*
*We stackin' these, huh*
*别跟我废话*
*Don't talk that trash to me*
*我们打起精神 努力工作...*
*We be puttin' in work, dawg, bag the piece...*
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你们在哪里拍的这个挑战视频
Uh, w-where did you film this challenge?
冷饮
已售完 请补充库存
墨西哥
Mexico.
为什么是墨西哥
Why Mexico?
我希望有一天能去
I want to go one day.
我从来没去过
I've never been.
我去过巴亚尔塔港[墨西哥海港]
I-I've been to Puerto Vallarta.
那里的海滩很美
The beach is pretty.
真的很美
Real pretty.
我们为什么会在这里
Why are we here?
我们
We're...
因为我们快死了
Because we're dying.
你上次见到医生是什么时候
When did you last see a doctor?
昨天
Yesterday.
不 是星期四
No. No, it was, it was... It was Thursday.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-老伍 -杰
- Woody. - Jay.
我把手伸出来了
I'm reaching out my hand.
你能抓住它吗
Can, can you grab it?
我尽量
I'm trying.
我们手拉手
Let's do this.
努力活下去
Let's keep each other alive.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
你觉得上面有多少病人
What number do you want it to be?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
I don't know either.
我们不该说话
We should not be talking.
你听说过迪伦事吗
You heard about Dylan?
我不想插手这件事 你不介意的话
I don't want any part of it. I'm actually
其实我是来这里解压的
trying to de-stress here, if you don't mind.
迪伦跟联调局说我计划
Dylan told the FBI that I was planning
攻击伊利诺伊州议会
to assault the Illinois Assembly.
库尔特
Kurt...
我妈每周只帮我照顾孩子一小时 我还得求她才肯
My mother agreed to babysit an hour a week. I had to beg.
这是我的妈妈充电时间
This is my mommy-rejuvenation time.
如果你愿意告诉政♥府♥真♥相♥
It would really help me
对我真的很有帮助
if you would tell the authorities the truth.
你没把我的名字告诉他们 对吗
You did not give them my name, did you?
我不会这么做
I wouldn't do that.
当时还有其他人在场 问问他们
There were others there; ask them.
我问过了
I did.
他们不会站出来
They won't come forward.
我眼里
All I can see...
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表