剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
你把它扔在什么地方了吗
Did you throw it away somewhere?
-你之前用过它吗 -戴安
- And have you ever used it before? - Diane?
-嗯 -薇妮塔是基♥督♥教法官
- Yeah. - Vinetta is a Christian judge.
她想听的不只是事实
She doesn't just want to hear about the facts.
马特奥 你信什么宗教
Matteo, what faith are you?
-没有 我妈妈之前... -好吧
- Nothing. I mean my mom was... - All right.
你得告诉法官你为什么拿着枪
You need to tell the judge why you took the gun.
你是出于宗教信仰想阻止你的朋友
It was to stop your friends for religious reasons.
你可以这么说吗
Can you say that?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我正在努力联♥系♥雷迪克女士和洛哈特女士
I'm trying to get ahold of Mrs. Reddick and Mrs. Lockhart.
谢谢你们的耐心等待
Thanks for your patience.
我们告诉过她们我们中午会到
We told them we would be here at noon.
对 但我觉得应该是消息出错了
Yes, but I think some signals got crossed.
看 这就是问题所在
Well, see, that's the trouble.
你怎么看
What do you think?
再等她们几分钟
Give them a few minutes.
女人就是这样
It's women.
不用管她们 换成男人就是
We could just move on, install men.
美巡赛吗
PGA tour?
你想看吗
You want to watch?
乐意之至
Please.
迈克尔森领先两杆
Mickelson's leading by two strokes.
-他给了我很多启发 -我也是
- He inspires me. - Me, too.
新闻提要 高尔夫巡回赛 目前胜者领先三杆
美巡赛吗
PGA tour?
迈克尔森领先两杆
Mickelson is up two strokes.
他给了我很多启发
He's an inspiration.
我说什么了
What did I say?
男人到了一定年龄就很容易受启发
Men of a certain age. We're easily inspired.
-你的客户满口胡言 -我的客户在这事上
- Oh, your client is full of crap. - My client's smelling
-绝无虚言 -你们就是在抓救命稻草
- like a rose in all this. - Oh, you're grasping at straws.
你不能敲诈我们
You, you are not holding us for ransom!
这不是敲诈
This is not ransom!
你要把里维先生的反复无常怪在我头上吗
Are you gonna blame me for Mr. Rivi's volatility?
他不是暴♥力♥的人
He's not a violent man.
这是我妻子的律所
It's my wife's firm.
一刻都不得闲
Never a dull moment.
你是新换的律师
So, you're the new lawyer now?
是的 法官阁下
Uh, yes, Your Honor.
我听说你对里维先生的新职位
I heard that there was a question about
联合首席执行官 有疑问
Mr. Rivi's new status as, a, uh, co-CEO,
所以我带来了他新签的合同
so I have brought you his most recently signed contract.
法官阁下 我致电过普拉姆牧场的法律团队
Your Honor, I called Plum Meadow's legal team,
他们坚称跟里维没有合并交易
and they insisted they have no merger deal with Rivi.
法官阁下 我不知道助理检察官是跟谁谈的
Your Honor, I don't know who Mr. ASA spoke to,
但他得到的绝对是错误信息
but he is absolutely misinformed.
我跟他们谈判团队的负责人施密特先生谈的
I spoke to the head of their negotiation team-- Mr. Schmidt.
我要杀了他们
对 合并是肯定存在的
Yeah, well, there-there most certainly is a merger,
-正如你在这里看到的 -保持微笑 保持微笑
- as you can see right here. - Just smile. Just smile.
-而且合同已经签了 -但法律团队还是坚称
- And it has been signed. - And yet the legal team insisted
有些交易要点还没谈妥
that there are still a few deal points left outstanding.
-不 没有 -有
- No, there are not. - There are.
法官阁下 没有未谈妥的...
Your Honor, there are no outstanding...
好 好 好
Okay. Okay, okay.
让我先休庭
Let me take a recess.
我会好好看看这些资料
And I will examine these.
艾蕾格拉 怎么回事 出什么事了
Hey, Allegra, what the hell? What is going on?
他们想要减少50%的保险自付额
They want a 50% cut on their insurance co-pay.
-这事我们已经谈过了 -但还有别的事
- We already negotiated that. - But there's something else.
我想说服他 但他不肯让步
I'm trying to get him down, but he's not budging.
你觉得他想毁掉整个交易吗
You think he's trying to blow up the whole deal?
我觉得有可能
I think there's a chance.
而且我觉得他可能想拖住我们
And I think there's a chance he's stalling us.
好 我可能知道是怎么回事了
Okay. You know, I... I-I-I might know what's going on.
我等下再打给你
Let me... let me... let me call you back.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得你说得对
I think you're right.
我觉得普拉姆牧场担心奥斯卡靠不住
I think Plum Meadow's worried Oscar's undependable.
他们想找二把手谈
They're looking to his number two.
好 我们把这事告诉他
All right, we got to tell him.
他会气炸的
He's going to explode.
-他不会相信我们 -好吧
- He's not gonna believe us. - Oh, well.
如你所见 法官阁下
As you can see, Your Honor,
这份文件太真实了
this document is all too real.
请注意边缘的损坏
You'll notice the damage on the edges.
这是历史性的1871年芝加哥大火造成的
That's from the historic Chicago fire of 1871.
法官阁下 这份文件是17多少年的
Your Honor, this document is from 17 whatever.
那时女性都没有投票权
Women weren't even allowed to vote.
黑人还是奴隶
Black people were still slaves.
我们还在残杀土著印第安人
We were killing Native Americans.
觉醒 觉醒
Woke. Woke.
法官阁下 这份协议
Your Honor, uh, this agreement
比美国国会制定的任何协定
preceded any treaty formed
都要早
by the U.S. Congress.
迪恩
Dean?
好
Yeah!
法官阁下 我们能尽量控制情绪吗
Your Honor, can we keep the outbursts to a minimum?
你要输了 贱♥货♥ 认了吧
You're losing, bitch! Get used to it!
停下 停下 冷静
Stop. Stop. Calm down.
放尊重点 不然我会判你们藐视法庭
Have some respect, or I'll have you held in contempt.
在复印店的库房♥里
One thing you learn a lot about
人们了解得最多的就是关于纸的知识
in the backroom of a copy shop is paper.
你们知道纸的75%是空气吗
Did you know that paper is 75% air?
莱特兄弟之一 飞机的发明者
1906年奥维尔·莱特出现之前
Oh, air was totally misunderstood
人们对空气的认知是完全错误的
until Orville Wright in 1906.
没错
It's true.
正因为如此 纤维的间距非常大
That's why the fiber spacing is so wide.
但老式的羊皮纸大部分由棉花制成
But in older parchment, the paper was mostly cotton,
纤维的间距只占40%
and the spacing's 40%.
所以给辩方加一分
That's why the hash mark belongs on the defense side.
-等等 先生 -不 博士
- Excuse me, sir. - No, Doctor.
这种纸叫贺曼五号♥羊皮纸
This paper's called Hallmark Parch Five.
用于制♥作♥奖状 毕业证书
It's used in award documents, graduate certificates.
可以通过做旧和烧焦处理让它看起来更旧
It can be aged and burnt to look older.
-这是伪造的 -胡说
- It's a forgery. - Bullshit!
-拜托你好好看看 -冷静
- Come on. Look at that thing! - Calm down!
-那是我们的历史 -你是骗子
- That's our history. - You're a liar!
辩方 你要传唤证人吗
Defense, do you have any witnesses?
这是我们的传统 法官阁下
That's our heritage, man. Uh, Your Honor,
也许我们应该暂停一下 场面不好看了
maybe we should take a pause. This is getting ugly.
真♥相♥就是不好看的
The truth is ugly.
比真♥相♥更不好看的只有不追求真♥相♥
The only thing uglier is not pursuing it.
你要传唤证人吗
Do you have any witnesses?
科德为什么要这样做
Ugh. Why is Cord doing this?
不知道 要不你问问他
I don't know. Why don't you ask him?
十大狩猎地
今天狩猎成绩不错...
Pretty cool hunt out there today...
你疯了吧
You're insane.
勃朗宁有顺滑的三凸耳接口功能
The Browning has smooth, three-lug action.
枪都拿不动这个功能又有什么意义
What does it matter if you can't hold it?
职业猎人重量更具优势 对吗
The Pro Hunter has better weight, right?
那舒尔茨-拉森呢
What about the Schultz & Larsen?
-你们是对英国人有偏见 -并不是
- Well, you two are just biased against the English. - No.
法官阁下 我的客户唯一的过错就是让自己
Your Honor, my client's only guilt was allowing himself
被那些他以为是朋友的人所利用
to be manipulated by those he considered friends.
马特奥
Matteo?
法官阁下 女士
Your Honor, ma'am,
我是担心我的朋友会把自己置于危险之中
I was afraid my friends were putting themselves in danger.
我向上帝祷告 他告诉我"去找他们 拿走他们的枪"
I prayed to Jesus. He told me, "Go to them. Take their guns."
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表