剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
就要解散你的法庭
your court will be disbanded,
并且你要赔偿80万美元
and you will pay $800,000.
你真认为这是开玩笑的好时机吗
You really think this is the time to joke?
我们认同 法官阁下
We agree, Your Honor,
鉴于本案缺少法律理据 我们请求撤销案件
and we ask that you dismiss this case, based on its merits.
法官阁下 您至少应该听听
Your Honor, at the very minimum, you should hear evidence
瓦克纳先生心智不全的证据
on Mr. Wackner's unsound mind.
我同意 我要听听证据
I agree. I'll hear the evidence.
用不了多长时间
It won't take very long.
这是你第一次试图通过瓦克纳先生
This was your first time attempting to resolve a dispute
-解决纠纷 对吗 -是的
- through Mr. Wackner, is that correct? - It is.
如果我知道他开的是个神经病院的话
Uh, I wouldn't have gone anywhere near him
-我根本不会找他 -反对
- if I knew what a psycho ward he was running... - Objection.
反对有效
Sustained.
瓦克纳先生的所谓的法庭的哪些方面
What aspects of Mr. Wackner's so-called court
让你有了这种感觉
made you feel that way?
从何说起呢
Oh. Where to start?
计分板
A scoreboard, um...
-考准陪审员各州首府的名称 -天啊
- Quizzing potential jurors on state capitals? - Oh, Christ.
如果有的话 关于合适的着装
What, if any, specific instructions were you given
给了你哪些明确指示
as to appropriate wardrobe?
让我穿麋鹿服
I was told to wear a moose suit.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry. What?
我必须穿麋鹿服
I had to wear a moose suit.
麋鹿服 什么是麋鹿服
A moose suit. What is a moose suit?
是一套看着像麋鹿的服装
It's a suit that looks like a moose.
有一个草帽和竹篮
It has a straw hat and a basket.
是谁告诉你要穿麋鹿装的
Who told you to wear a moose suit?
法庭的保安 他说是瓦格纳的意思
Uh, the court officer. He said it came from Wackner.
反对 传闻
Objection, hearsay.
法官阁下 由于我方证据
Your Honor, because we're not relying
不仅仅是传闻
solely on hearsay,
我们想引入视频
we'd like to introduce videos.
法官阁下 我们已经递交了法庭审理的转录
Your Honor, we submitted the official court transcripts.
-我们第一次知道还有视频 -太奇怪了
- This is the first we are hearing about videos. - That's odd.
视频是雷迪克女士的其中一个客户拍下来的
They were recorded by one of Ms. Reddick's own clients.
-谁 -戴尔·库珀
- Who? - Del Cooper,
直播真人秀用
for a streaming reality show.
她来了
There she is.
还好吗
How we doing?
好吧
Okay.
我还好吗
How am I doing?
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me?
什么 说你不喜欢卡真食物吗
What? That you, uh, didn't like Cajun?
不是 瓦克纳法庭的摄像机
No. The cameras in Wackner's courtroom.
你在制♥作♥我当事人的真人秀吗
You're doing a reality show about my client?
对 没错
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
当人♥民♥法庭遇上魔法先生
The People's Court meets Mr. Wizard.
很棒 对吧
Amazing, right?
但他是我的当事人
But he's my client.
你 你是通过我认识了他
You, you got him through me.
等等 宝贝 那
Whoa, whoa, whoa, baby. That--
听起来像我利用了你
That makes it sound like I was using you.
我在你的电梯里遇见了他 仅此而已
I met him in your elevator. That's all.
你需要来点这个
You need some of this.
不 不不不 你没有...
N-No. No, no, no. You didn't...
你没有问我
You didn't ask me.
莉兹
Liz...
我为什么要问你
Why would I ask you?
因为
Well, because...
因为他们在用这个在法庭上反驳我
Because they're using it against me in court.
那太不幸了 宝贝
That's unfortunate, baby.
但这个节目
But-but this streaming show
对瓦克纳是件好事
could be really good for Wackner.
让人们关注了他的法庭
It-It'll draw attention to his court.
当我说出口后
And as I say that...
那确实听上去...
that-that-that sounds...
好吧 抱歉
Okay, look. I'm Sorry.
但听着 如果你在我的电梯里遇见了
But look, if you ran into the President of Lionsgate Films
狮门电影的主席 我会说上吧 宝贝
in my elevator, I would say go for it, baby.
实际上 你可以利用我所有的联♥系♥人
In fact, use every single contact in my book.
为什么
Why?
因为这才是强力情侣的做法
Because that's what power couples do.
好吧 我只是 我...
Okay. I just, I...
怎么了
What?
我只是 我觉得这不是个好主意
I just, I don't think this is a good idea.
瓦克纳变火吗
Wackner becoming popular?
为什么
Why?
他有趣
He's funny.
他是个破坏者 而且
He's a disrupter and...
破坏者需要破坏东西
disrupters gotta disrupt.
听着 如果我没做
And look, if I hadn't have done it,
也有其他人会做
someone else would've.
这想法就是那么火
It's that kind of idea.
好吧 我只是...
Okay. I just...
我觉得这不会有好结果
I don't think it's gonna end well.
为什么
Why not?
喜剧有自己的逻辑
Comedy has its own logic.
所以你就...
So just...
呼吸吧
Just breathe.
拿一杯酒
Grab the wine.
我给你做了点吃的
I made you some scrimps.
来吧
Come on.
我觉得你刚才对我发火的时候
You know, I thought it was pretty sexy
实在是很性感
when you were mad at me earlier.
对
Yeah.
那你继续努力
Well, you just keep it up.
我会一直性感
I'm gonna be sexy all the time.
放心 我会让你整晚生气
Oh, and I'm gonna make you mad all night.
匿名袋鼠:我们怎么还在为这事吵 科学摆在那 疫苗有用
匿名熊:真的吗 我们有些人不想成为政♥府♥的小白鼠
匿名海豚:你们别吵了 这没用
匿名花栗鼠:我们能谈谈戴安的情况吗
匿名螃蟹:肯定有我们能做的事
肯定有我们能做的事
There must be something we can do about this.
跟合伙人谈谈
Talk to the partners.
问他们我们怎么能让白人至上主义者
Ask them how we could have the white supremacist
管理律所
running our firm.
他们屁都不会做
They won't do shit.
他们肯定也不开心
They can't be happy either.
他们只需要投票让戴安出局
All they have to do is vote Diane out.
有人在吗
Hello?
我们要一醉方休吗
Are we getting drunk?
什么
What?
我能把声音调小吗
Can I turn that down?
我问我们要一醉方休吗
I asked are we getting drunk?
我们要接受步♥枪♥协会的工作吗
Are we getting a job with the NRA?
有人联♥系♥你了吗
Did somebody call?
没有
No.
我参加会议时有人问了
I was at a conference and someone asked.
步♥枪♥协会希望在近期的丑闻后
The NRA is trying to revitalize itself
重振自己的形象
after its recent scandals.
他们的国家委员会询问
Its National Board asked
我是否感兴趣去那边工作
if I would be interested in a position.
你同意了吗
And you said yes?
没有 我说我想再了解一下
No, I said I want to hear more.
你了解到更多的情况了吗
And did you hear more?
我知道这岗位在伊利诺伊州
I heard it's a position in Illinois,
每年16万7千美元
it offers $167,000,
而且我自己是老板
and I would be my own boss.
所以你在考虑接受
So you're thinking of taking it?
我在想我没有工作 这岗位值得考虑
I'm thinking I don't have a job, and it's worth considering.
去步♥枪♥协会吗
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表