剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I'll need you to go back through all your memories,
尽量区分出真实的事情
and try and distinguish between the real ones
和你的幻想
and the imagined ones.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
我是说身体上
Functional, anyway.
谢谢你
Thank you.
大家都到齐了
Oh, here we all are.
戴安 我很高兴你能来
Diane, I'm so glad you could make it.
是的 不过你得清楚戴安
Yes. And as long as you know that Diane
不是库尔特的律师 我才是
is not Kurt's lawyer-- I am.
我只是觉得最好让大家都了解一下最新进展
I just thought it was best to keep us all up-to-date.
谢谢你出来见我
And thank you for meeting me out here.
他们在清洁我的窗户
They're cleaning my windows.
上面脏东西有点厚了
They get a bit coated.
我想就你之前给戴安看的那几样东西
I would like to update you on, uh,
做一些澄清
just a few things you presented to Diane.
对 那些散♥弹♥枪♥的子弹弹壳
Oh, the shotgun shells. Yeah.
很明显 这些都是你丈夫自♥制♥的
Apparently, your husband made them all by himself.
马德琳
Madeline.
迪伦·派克在耍你
Dylan Pike is playing you.
这些记号♥是关于弹丸数的
The markings are about pellet count.
TM是指钨基体 BT是指锡铋合金
T.M. is Tungsten-Matrix. B.T. is Bismuth-Tin.
我们还有别的线索
Well, that's not all I've got.
对 那个束线带
Yes, the, uh, zip ties.
不是在人身上用的
Not for humans.
那是给鹿绑标签用的
They're for tagging deer.
上网查
Check online.
好吧 我们还掌握了别的信息
Yeah, well. That's not all I've got.
对 希望如此 因为这实在有点...
Ah, yes. I hope not, because this is...
让人失望
This is disappointing.
不好意思 我们的鸟危机还没解除 但是...
Sorry. We still haven't solved the bird problem, but, um...
你可能想看一下...
You might want to look...
这个
at that.
-这是什么 -库尔特的宣言书
- What is that? - It's Kurt's manifesto.
是吗
Really?
对 它在号♥召志同道合的爱国者
Yeah, it's calling on like-minded patriots
捍卫自己的权利
to stand up for their rights,
不让左派将他们排挤出去
to not allow the left to push them out.
"我们可以拥有理想的国家
"We can have the nation we want,
但他们不会就这样拱手相让
but they're not going to just give it to us.
我们只能自己争取"
We'll have to fight for it."
-这不是库尔特写的 -戴安
- Kurt didn't write that. - Diane...
没错 上面签的是化名 但这是在他的文件中找到的
It is signed with a pseudonym, true, but it was in his files.
-给我看看 -没问题
- Let me see. - Sure.
这是复印件 你可以留着
That's a copy. You can keep that.
夺回祖国宣言
选举结果被篡改了
无政♥府♥主义威胁要推♥翻♥民♥主♥和我们的生活方式
民♥主♥党在密谋向我们的家人施害并夺走我们的自♥由♥
外国机构正试图削弱我们的经济和损害我们的健康
你要一份吗
You want one?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你能看见她在写什么吗
Can you see what she's writing?
看不见
No, I can't.
给 拉着我的手
Here. Pull my hand.
我来调整位置
And I'll be in position.
上面写的什么
What's it say?
"深坑禁止探视"
"No Visitors in the Pit."
深坑是什么
What's the Pit?
我觉得...
I think...
我觉得我们就在深坑里
I think we're in the Pit.
深坑是什么 伯纳德医生
What was the Pit, Dr. Bernard?
你这钓鱼式盘问是跟谁学的 年轻人
Where is this fishing expedition coming from, young lady?
是在一个叫做"不关你的事"的小岛上学的
It's coming from a land called "None of your fucking business."
需要莫尤女士重复一遍问题吗 先生
Would you like Ms. Moyo to repeat the question, sir?
不用
Uh, no.
最初它是一间
Originally it was a waiting room
为病人和病人家属准备的候诊室
for patients and their family members.
由于这个病的传染性
With the pandemic,
就不再允许家属进入了
family members were no longer allowed on the premises,
最后很多医院职工就把它当成了一间休息室
and a lot of the hospital staff ended up using it as a break room.
因为它在地下室
Because it was in the basement,
-我们叫它"深坑" -深坑
- we called it the Pit. - The Pit?
里面配有照顾病患的设备吗
Was it outfitted to care for patients?
-没有 -所以没有氧气管道 监视器
- No. - So, no oxygen lines, no monitors...
-这是个问题吗 -证人说那是一间休息室
- Was that a question? - The witness said it was a break room.
我们有权查清那间房♥有什么 没有什么
We are entitled to ascertain what was and was not in the room.
2020年4月
In the month of April 2020,
休息室里也安置了病人 也就是你所说的深坑
there were patients in the break room, or Pit, as you call it.
那时我们人满为患
We were overwhelmed.
只能最大限度利用空间
We had to make room where we could.
也就是包括走廊
That included hallways,
对 还有将休息室用作...
and yes, turning our break room into a...
临时病房♥
temporary patient room.
道格拉斯·伍德
Douglass Wood.
你对一个叫道格拉斯·伍德的病人还有印象吗
Are you familiar with a patient named Douglass Wood?
-有 -等下
- Yes. - Wait.
-这跟这个案子有什么关系吗 -我也不知道
- What does this have to do with anything? - I don't know.
为什么不一起听听看呢
Why don't we find out together.
根据医院记录
According to hospital records,
你当时是他的主治医生
you were his attending physician
直到他被转出你的病房♥
until he was transferred off your floor.
他为什么被送往深坑
Why was he sent to the Pit?
我再说一次 我们要最大限度利用空间
Again, we had to maximize space.
我觉得你并不明白每天有多少
I don't think you understand how many near-death patients
垂死的病人被送往我们医院
were being sent to us every single day.
道格拉斯·伍德被送往深坑前 生命是否垂危
Had Douglass Wood ever coded prior to being sent to the Pit?
是的 他已经做过两次心肺复苏
Yes. He was resuscitated twice.
深坑中有呼吸机吗
Were there any ventilators in the Pit?
没有
No.
这么说你将一位随时需要做心肺复苏的病人
So you sent someone who had needed to be resuscitated prior
送去了医院一处没有一台呼吸机的地方
to a part of the hospital that didn't have any ventilators?
-为什么 -治疗已经对他无效
- Why was that? - He stopped responding to treatment.
我们还有其他对治疗
We had other patients who were responding to treatment
更为有反应的病人
better than he was.
所以你放弃了他 将他送去深坑等死
So, you banished him to the Pit to die?
老伍
Woody...
老伍 抓紧我
Woody, hold on to me.
你以为我们会随便送病人过去吗
You think we sent anyone down there on a whim?
收治的病人已经快挤爆医院了
Intake was through the roof.
制冷车里面都是成堆的尸体
There were refrigerated trucks with bodies stacked up inside.
我们已经工作到濒临生理和心理的极限了
We were working to the point of physical and mental exhaustion.
道格拉斯·伍德和皮娅·里维去世了
Douglass Wood and Pia Rivi died
因为在那个时候
because, back then,
我们对病毒的了解远没有现在深入
we knew less about the virus than we know now.
他们的死要怪就怪联邦政♥府♥ 别怪我
Blame the federal government for that, not me.
那么医生 你是否知道
Well, are you aware, Doctor,
被送到"深坑"的病人
that the overwhelming majority of patients
包括道格拉斯·伍德和皮娅·里维
who were sent to the Pit,
他们当中绝大多数人都是非裔或拉丁族裔
including Douglass Wood and Pia Rivi, were Black or brown?
来 跟我一起唱
Come on, sing...
-他不肯放手 -我们接到电♥话♥要转移他
- He's not letting go. - We got a call to move him.
"我们接到电♥话♥"
"We got a call."
是谁打的
Who?
他说什么
What'd he say?
我不知道 可能在问"是谁打的"
I don't know. "Who," I think.
我没算过人数比例的问题
I don't do statistical analysis.
你也从没去过"深坑" 不是吗
You also never set foot in the Pit, did you?
是的 我没去过
No, I didn't.
松手
Here.
他的朋友已经死了
His friend is dead.
我没有问题了
I have no further questions.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表