剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
所以你才会觉得困惑
That's why this is throwing you.
欢迎来到2021年
Welcome to 2021.
我很感激在疫情期间能有一份教职
I was grateful for the teaching job during COVID.
我要养家糊口
I've got to put food on the table,
但我也有自己的原则
but I also have my principles.
你觉得在豆荚补习班工作
You didn't feel like you could live by your principles
让你无法按照自己的原则生活吗
while working for Poducation?
好吧 托妮无法忍♥受任何比
Well, look, Toni doesn't tolerate anyone
诺姆·乔姆斯基更右的人
to the right of Noam Chomsky.
著名左翼知识分子
布置了一次艾茵·兰德的作业 我就被炒了
One Ayn Rand assignment, and I was out.
他主动辞职了 丢下我不管
He quit and left me in the lurch.
除了解雇你
Other than firing you,
托妮还用过其他方式表现她的政♥治♥倾向吗
how else did Toni show her political leanings?
有位叫珍妮丝的老师说
One of the other teachers, Janice, said that
一位叫斯图亚特的老师听到托妮说
another teacher, Stuart, heard Toni say,
"你得给这些富二代洗♥脑♥"
"You got to brainwash these rich brats..."
反对 传闻证据
Objection. Hearsay.
-我不在乎 继续说 -先生
- Oh, I don't care. Go on. - Sir?
法官阁下
Your Honor.
法官阁下 传闻证据规则能防止
Your Honor, the hearsay rule prevents gossip
谣言被用作证据
from being used as evidence.
如果证词不是在宣誓的情况下作出的
How can you weigh the truth of a statement,
-你如何衡量它的真实性 -跟生活中一样
- unless it's made under oath? - The same way I do in life.
也跟你一样
The same way you do.
用大脑来判断
You use your brains.
那你有没有说过
So, did you say,
-"你得给这些富二代洗♥脑♥" -没有
- "You got to brainwash these rich brats"? - No.
你说过
Yes, you did.
没有 你根本没有亲耳听到
No, I didn't, and you didn't even hear it yourself.
你说是某人听别人说的
You said someone heard it from someone...
但他们都是我信任的老师
Well, they were both teachers that I trusted.
你想要涨工资
You tried to get more pay,
我想让你按合同办事 你就辞职了
and when I tried to hold you to your contract, you quit.
我辞职是因为你现在的政♥治♥观点
I quit because of your new political emphasis.
这跟政♥治♥观点无关
There was no political emphasis!
你说你无法信任任何投票给共和党的人
You said that you couldn't trust anybody who voted Republican.
-不 我不是这样说的 -你怎么说的
- No. That-that wasn't what I said. - What did you say?
-法官阁下 我能跟当事人谈谈吗 -不
- Your Honor, may I have a moment to confer? - No.
我喜欢在被突袭时揭露的真♥相♥
I like the truth that is found in sudden utterances.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
妻子是特朗普的顾问 丈夫和女儿是反特朗普斗士
我们当时在谈论康威一家
We were talking about the Conways,
我说
and I said,
我不会爱上任何投票给特朗普的人
I couldn't fall in love with anyone who voted for Trump.
就这些
That's all.
写吧 迪恩
Go ahead, Dean.
第9¾巡回法庭
原告 被告
-原告得一分 -法官阁下
- One for the P's. - Your Honor,
这跟这个案子无关
that has nothing to do with this case.
这是我当事人的私人信仰
It is a private belief held by my client.
本国大多数人都有这样的信仰
A belief that is shared by most of the country...
你也有吗
And do you share it?
我不是问题所在
I'm not the question.
问题是学校管理者的个人价值是否由
The question is whether a school administrator's
-她的私人信仰决定 -等等 闭嘴
- private belief determines the value of her... - Hold it. Stop.
现在是一比一
It's-it's one to one.
你又没有输
You haven't lost anything.
我觉得为了你好
I think, for your own benefit,
你应该让你的合作律师为你辩护
you should let your cocounsel argue for you.
我的合作律师
My cocounsel?
梅丽莎
Marissa.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
梅丽莎还不是律师
Marissa is not a lawyer.
好 我也不是法官
Well, I'm not a judge.
今天该关门了
Time to close up shop for the day.
你得到批准了 在这里盖章
You got a validation, uh, stamp right here.
祝你... 你懂的
Uh, have a nice, uh, you know...
查查这个法官是干什么的
Find out what this judge is about.
好
Okay.
再过十分钟 我就去锁门了
About ten more minutes, I'm-a go and lock up.
这个法庭开了多久了
So how long has this been going on?
-两个月 -你开玩笑吧
- Two months. - You're kidding.
-简直疯了 -很疯狂 对吧
- It's insane. - It's crazy, right?
你怎么掺和进来的
How did you get involved?
疫情袭来时我在法庭工作
So, I was working at the courts when COVID hit,
然后我失业了
then I was out of a job.
瓦克纳雇了你
And Wackner hired you?
对 哥们 工资不变
Yeah, man. Same salary.
工作时间不变
Same number of hours. Mm.
他为什么这么做
Why's he doing it?
什么 这个法庭
What? This court?
你见过华兹塔吗
You ever seen Watts Towers?
没有 那是什么
No. What's that?
我有些亲戚住在那附近
I got some relatives that live near there, man.
就是这家伙在华兹建了些塔
It's just these towers this guy built in Watts.
业余时间建的
In his spare time.
他想建造些美好的东西
Got it in his head to build something beautiful.
就建了
And it is.
我觉得瓦克纳就是这样的人
I think that's what Wackner's doing.
他会在业余时间做些事
Building something in his spare time,
因为他觉得他可以做得更好
because he thinks he can do it better.
人们不相信体制
And people don't trust the system
因为赢的代价很大而输的代价更大
since it costs a lot to win and even more to lose.
哥们 那个乐队叫什么来着
Man, what is that?
感恩而死乐队
Grateful Dead.
对 他整天唱他们的歌♥ 哥们
Yeah, he sings it all the time, man.
*我们一定会花些时间思考*
*You and me bound to spend some time wondering*
*该选什么*
*What to choose.*
他知道该选什么
Hey, he knows what to choose.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
卡门·莫尤
Carmen Moyo.
我不是你的律师
I'm not your lawyer
所以整个谈话都会在监控下进行
so this whole session is subject to surveillance.
所以你会听到这种鸣叫声
That's why that chirping you hear.
那就给我滚出去
Then get the fuck out of here.
我是奥斯卡·里维的律师
I'm Oscar Rivi's lawyer.
他想干什么
What does he need?
我当事人被控谋杀 但他并没有杀人
My client has been prosecuted for a murder he did not commit.
-这真的是他说的 -我要你听我说完
-Is that really what he said? - I need you to let me speak.
里维知道你因为一级谋杀面临30年监禁
Rivi knows you're looking at 30 years for murder one.
而且他知道你有
And he knows you have information
-能帮他脱罪的信息 -你♥他♥妈♥...
- that could exonerate him. - Are you fucking...
你的证词
That testimony
能让你在斯泰茨维尔的日子好过点
would make your time go much easier at Statesville.
他知道你日子不好过
He knows how time goes hard,
如果你问心无愧 日子就会好过点
and it goes easier when you have a clean conscience.
你是谁
Who are you?
我说过了
I told you.
我是奥斯卡·里维的律师
I'm Oscar Rivi's attorney.
-你多大年纪 -28岁
- And how old are you? - 28.
所以你是要告诉我...
So you're telling me...
我不是想告诉你任何事
I'm not telling you anything.
只是把这种显而易见的事实摆在你面前
I'm just making the obvious clear.
如果你想对上帝坦白
There are people in the Statesville Christian community
斯泰茨维尔的基♥督♥教团里有人可以帮你
that can help you if you want to come clean with God.
你只是个小丫头
You're just a little girl.
我是
I am.
但我懂上帝
But I know how God works.
好吧
Okay.
-告诉里维... -不
- Tell Rivi... - No.
我不会告诉他任何事
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表