剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Do you think she has a winning client list?
戴安·洛哈特会和你一起离开吗
Is Diane Lockhart leaving with you?
她有
She has...
表达过兴趣
expressed interest.
好吧
Okay.
你拉上戴安来找我 到时候我们再谈
You come on back to me with Diane and we'll talk.
请转戴安
Diane, please.
我是朱利叶斯
It's Julius.
等等 别贴
Oh, hey! Hey, hey, hey!
等等 我这就走了 这就走了
Wait, I'm-I'm leaving. I'm leaving.
对不起 先生 我已经开完单子了
Sorry, sir. I already wrote you up.
这里没有停车收费器
W-- There's no meter here.
你停在紫色♥区♥了
You're in a purple zone.
紫...
A pur...
根本没有什么紫不紫区的
There's no such thing as a purple zone.
法♥院♥员工专用停车位
Court staff parking.
你说的是哪个法♥院♥
What court are you talking about?
瓦格纳法官的
Judge Wackner's.
法♥院♥员工专用停车位
好吧
Okay.
我知道了
Got it.
-是个玩笑 -不 先生
- It's a joke. - No, sir.
但是别担心 只是40美元罚金
But don't worry-- it's just a $40 ticket.
女士 你没有权力随意过来
Lady, you can't just walk around,
贴自己私开的罚单
making up your own tickets.
这是公共街道
This is a public thoroughfare.
你不该这样做 先生
You shouldn't have done that, sir.
女士 你不能自定法律条文
Ma'am, you can't just make up your own laws
还把路边随心所欲涂上颜色
and paint the curb any color that you want.
公共停车位归芝加哥市管辖
The City of Chicago controls public parking.
先生 很不幸的是 我刚刚目睹了
Unfortunately, sir, I just witnessed you disposing
你丢弃并损毁违停罚单
and vandalizing a parking ticket,
除了那40美元之外
which will result in a $350 fine
-还要再罚350美元 -你还企图
- on top of the $40... - And you're trying to
伪装成停车执法人员
confuse other people into paying tickets by
迷惑他人缴纳罚金
impersonating a parking enforcement official,
这是违法的
which is illegal.
给你 先生
Here you go, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生 我刚刚目睹你损毁一张
Sir, I just witnessed you vandalizing
损毁罚单
a vandalization ticket,
这将处以第三笔罚金
and that will result in even a third fine.
被告胜诉
Judgment for the defense.
请面向彼此 看着对方然后说
Please, face each other, look at each other and say,
"我爱你 我尊重你"
"I love and respect you."
-我爱你 我尊重你 -我爱你 我尊重你
- I love and respect you. - I love and respect you.
很好 在场所有人
Beautiful. Everybody in the courtroom
请一起嚎一嗓子
give me a hee-haw.
也许 这个真人秀节目就是个错误
So... maybe this reality show was a mistake.
-得想个办法脱身 -不
- Find out what I got to do to get out of it. - No.
但是我接下来要做的是
But this is what I will do.
去查查他们是如何形容你的
I'll find out how they're portraying you.
因为你希望能红
Because you want this to happen.
我为什么希望红
Why do I want this to happen?
因为你这周的案子比上周的少
Because you have fewer cases this week than the week before
上周的比大上周少
and fewer than the week before that.
除非越来越多的人知道你 不然这法庭就没了
This court goes away unless more people know you're here.
好吧
Okay.
你打算怎么做
So, what are you gonna do?
我要行使你合同的这个权力
Okay, I'm gonna exercise this part of your contract.
"有意义的剪辑咨♥询♥"
"Meaningful consultation on cuts."
有吗
I got that?
有
You got that.
该行使了
Time to exercise it.
放手去干吧
Go kick some ass.
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
大卫·科德支持我们
David Cord is getting behind us.
支持
Behind?
我们的新律所
Our new firm.
朱利叶斯
Julius,
没有什么新律所
there is no new firm.
我都还没说我感兴趣
I haven't said I'm interested yet.
你在这里受排挤 戴安
You're on the outs here, Diane.
大卫·李坚持让我留下来
David Lee is insisting that I stay.
看看吧
Look at that.
-你知道他们在干什么吗 -不知道
- You know what they're doing right now? - No.
他们要挟要辞职 除非有其他人取代
They're threatening to resign unless you are replaced
你冠名合伙人的位置
as name partner.
有些时候 大卫·李说什么都不重要了
At a certain point, it won't matter what David Lee says.
你在这里时日无多了 戴安
Your days are numbered here, Diane.
好吧 我考虑考虑
Okay, let me think about it.
你得马上行动
You need to act. Now.
不 我需要考虑一下
No. I need to think about it.
科德先生
Ah, Mr. Cord.
能听清吗
Can you hear me?
对 是 有好消息
Yeah, yeah. It-It's good news.
我和戴安想跟您见面
Uh, Diane and I would like to meet.
能听清吗
Can you hear me?
我一会儿打给您
I'll call back.
我刚才不是...
Did I...
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
有人偷了我的车
Uh, someone stole my car.
你好 凯恩先生 你说有人偷了你的车
Hi, Mr. Cain. You say someone stole your car?
对 我的车位不见了
Yes. Yeah, my-my space is gone.
我是说 我的车不见了
I mean, my car is gone.
你确定你没停错车位吗
Are you sure you didn't park it in the wrong space?
这种事很常见
It happens a lot.
对 但是我不会
Yeah, but not to me!
你按钥匙了吗
Did you try clicking the key?
对 我试过了 我...
Yeah, I tried. I...
你得听嘚嘚声
You have to listen for the chirp.
我听嘚嘚声了
I listened for the chirp.
你看
See?
你很可能停错了
You probably mis-parked it.
不 不 等等
Oh! Oh, no! No, no! Hey!
等等 那是我的车
Oh-ho, hey! That's my ca-- that's my car!
哥们 你能拦下他吗
Hey! Hello! Dude, can you stop him?!
他... 那是我的车
He's... That's my car! Hey!
回来
Come back!
那个人把我的车拖走了
That guy just towed my car.
那是你的车
That was your car?
对 是我的车
Yes, that was my car!
你得交罚款
You need to pay your tickets.
什么
What?
拖车收据
此处为队首
先生 先生
Sir? Sir? Sir.
-请讲 -我的车周围都是垃圾
- Yes? -There was trash all around my car.
我怎么可能知道那有消防栓...
How was I supposed to know there was a hydrant...
我的车被拖走了
My car was towed,
收据上写着被拖到了这里
and, uh, the receipt said it was towed here.
请出示罚单
Can I see your ticket?
我没有罚单 女士
Uh, I-I don't have the ticket, ma'am.
根本没有罚单
There-there was no ticket,
但是有拖车收据
but here's the towing receipt.
我需要罚单 好证明你交过罚金了
I actually need the ticket so I can see you paid it.
没法交罚金 女士
There was no way to pay it, ma'am.
那不是正式罚单
It-it wasn't, uh, an official ticket.
我没法放行车辆 先生
I can't release the vehicle, sir.
你得去停车执法机构
You'll have to get Parking Enforcement
重开罚单
to reissue the ticket.
没有停车执法机构
Th-There was no Parking Enforcement.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表