剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
And the firm will match Bianca's offer
一年五十万美元
of $500,000 a year.
太好了
Great.
但再说一次
But again,
我们无法继续竞价
we can't have a bidding war.
现在必须给出明确答复
It's yes or no now.
卢卡 听我说
Lucca, look.
这里正在创造历史
History is being made right here,
就在美国
right now in America.
你需要成为历史的一部分 这也是文化传统
Now, you need to be part of that, part of that tradition.
英格兰不是你的国家
England is not yours.
美国才是
America is.
我们是一家黑人律所 卢卡
We are a Black firm, Lucca,
我们需要你
and we need you.
我没...网络有点...
I don't... Wi-Fi is...
-在吗 你们听... -卢卡
- Hello? Hey, guys...? - Lucca?
-你们能... 你好 -你再打给我们 卢卡
- Can you... Hello? - Can you call us back, Lucca?
-你好 可能... -卢卡 再打给我们
- Hello? Prob... - Lucca, if you-- Just call us back.
你觉得她是故意那么做的吗
You think she did that on purpose?
我的话就会
I would have.
她现在估计在和比安卡联♥系♥呢
She's probably on with Bianca right now.
他们提乔治·弗洛伊德就是为了压榨你
They used George Floyd because they want you for less.
他们从没有像我这么赏识你
They have never appreciated you as much as I do.
过去的那些伤害
All those scars,
把你的付出当做理所当然 低估你的价值
all that times being taken for granted and undervalued
让你成为了斗士
has made you a fighter.
让你成为了现在我想要的人
It's made you someone I now want.
身边有纸笔吗
Do you have your legal pad ready?
有
Yes.
我不喜欢竞价 咱们一锤定音吧
I don't like bidding, so here it is.
我想要你来帮我 卢卡
I want you, Lucca.
年薪130万
$1.3 million.
职位是我的财务总监
You are my new CFO.
去给他们回复吧
Go ahead, call them back.
我想他们达不到我的出价
My guess is they won't be able to beat that.
所以她不仅给你一大笔钱 你还是财务总监
So it wasn't just a ton of money, it was CFO.
-工资太高了 -所以我们要说再见了吗
- And a ton of money. - So this is goodbye?
-我不相信 -又不是永别
- I can't believe it. - It's not goodbye.
我们还会保持联♥系♥的
I'll be seeing you.
就这样联♥系♥啊 看着屏幕
Yeah, but like this, on a screen.
梅丽莎 我们不一定要是同事才能做朋友的
Marissa, we don't have to work together to be friends.
-你迟早也会当律师的 -啥
- And you're gonna be a lawyer anyway. - What?
我最近在修法学院的课程
I've been going to law school.
真的吗
You're kidding?
你没和我说过
Y-- You didn't tell me.
她在把握一分一秒 你也应该那样
She's been using her time. You should have, too.
你怎样了 杰
How are you, Jay?
身体好些了
Getting better.
我之前味觉丢失
I... lost my taste buds.
好奇怪的感觉
It was weird.
我现在随身带枪
And I carry a gun now.
什么
What?
装装样子而已
It's performative.
杰 注意安全好吗
Stay safe, Jay, okay?
我们在说哪样 新冠还是抗♥议♥游♥行♥
What are we talking about? COVID or the protests?
两样都是
Both.
记得让我坐你的私人飞机 卢卡
Give me a ride on your private jet, Lucca.
等我买♥♥得起了就给你坐啊
When I get one, I will, yes.
我要坦白一件事
I have a-a confession to make.
说吧
Sure.
有一天...
I stole...
我偷了你的早餐三明治
your breakfast sandwich one morning.
你带了百吉饼鸡蛋三明治
You got a-a bagel egg sandwich.
我说是杰偷吃的 但其实是我
And I said it was Jay that took it, but it was me.
小婊砸
What a bitch.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你的铂金包还在这里
Your Birkin bag is still here.
你居然疫情期间就这样把它落下了
I can't believe you just left this here during COVID.
我当时走得很急
I had to leave in a rush.
你想我把它和你的其他东西
Well, do you want me to just put it in
都收一起吗
with all the other stuff?
不 送给你吧
No. You keep it.
什么 不行
What? No.
好吧
Okay.
归我了
I'm keeping it.
因为你偷吃了我的早餐
Because of the bagel.
-用的时候记得想起我 -不要
- Think of me when you use it. - No.
要我用的时候你会想起我
You think of me when I use it.
我会想死你们的
God, I'm gonna miss you guys.
我会想念这一切
I'm gonna miss this.
你们会让我笑得很开心
You make me smile.
没认识你们的时候我是个没有笑容的人
I didn't smile much before you guys.
我笑口常开 但很多时候是敷衍的笑
I smiled all the time, but I didn't mean it.
真的要说再见了吗
So then this is goodbye?
我好像在哭 所以可能吧
I think I'm crying, so probably.
我得走了 好多情绪涌上来
I have to go. This is getting too emotional.
再见
Goodbye.
再见了 卢卡
Goodbye, Lucca.
你是最棒的
You were one of the best.
不
No.
但我们一起...
But together...
是最棒的
we really were.
2021年1月6日
你们见过世界像现在这样的吗
God, have you ever seen anything like it?
简直太...
It's so...
太糟糕了
It's so fucked.
但往好的方向看
But there's a good side.
特朗普的团队
Trump's people bring,
就总统选举发起了63起诉讼
what, 63 cases against the election?
他们输掉了62起
They lose 62.
在我看来 我们的体系还是挺好的
Seems to me the guardrails held just fine.
是有效的
System worked.
莉兹
Liz. Liz.
事情顺利的时候
Sometimes when things work out,
不会有人游♥行♥
there is no parade.
不会有大肆庆功 但我跟你说
There's no congratulations, but I'll tell you this.
我们还能改日再战
We live to fight another day.
是吗 那你为什么决定不做律师了
Yeah? Then why are you leaving the law?
我打算搬去亚特兰大
I am moving to Atlanta.
-什么 -什么
- I'm s-- What? - What?
我打算搬去亚特兰大
I am moving to Atlanta.
我读了一篇查尔斯·布洛的评论文章
I-I read this op-ed by a man named Charles Blow.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的记者
里面说到黑人回到南方州
He's talking about Black people returning to the South
强化巩固有力的政♥治♥力量
to create and consolidate real political power.
总统选举中乔治亚州的胜利激励了他
Those wins in Georgia inspired him.
老实说
And I'll tell you.
也激励到了我
Inspired me, too.
-你在那里住过吗 -没
- Have you ever lived there? - No.
但如果今天要给人一些启示 那就是凡事都可以重新开始
But if today told us anything, it's about starting over.
我想重新开始
I am starting over.
敬你的
Here's to you.
你们俩打算怎么做
What about you two?
我们失去了卢卡
Ooh... Well, we lost Lucca.
你也要走了 我...
We're losing you. I...
但我猜的是拜登上台之后
But my guess is that the-the Biden administration
对黑人生意会有帮助吧
is gonna be better for Black businesses,
所以...
so...
你们打算找人替我吗
Will you replace me?
我觉得更准确的问题应该是 你们打算换掉我吗
I think the big question is, are you replacing me?
我...
Well, I...
这不是我的本意
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表