剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们得在医院里找一个
We need to find someone at the hospital
愿意支持黛比医生的指控的人
willing to back up Dr. Debby's allegations.
我去办
I'll get on that.
怎么了
Yes?
我们一些人在每周三晚上会去对门的酒吧
A bunch of us hit the bar across the street, on Wednesdays,
喝酒减压
to de-stress.
如果你想来的话
If you ever want to join us,
我们都会很开心
we'd love to have you.
我喜欢抱着压力不放
I generally like to cling to my stress.
让我头脑清醒
It keeps me sharp.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
你没听我说话
You're not hearing me.
你说的每个字我都听见了
I hear every word you say.
那你为什么要主动隐瞒信息
Then why are you willfully withholding information?
任何你告诉我的话
Anything you tell me
都会被律所和婚姻的
is protected by the firm's privilege
保密特权保护
and marital privilege.
那你为什么向联调局举报了
Then why did you call the FBI?
-或许我该走了 -不 留下
- Maybe I should go. - No, stay.
那是正确的事
It was the right thing to do.
我从未想过会把火引到你身上
I never thought it would blow back on you.
好吧
Um, okay.
我们需要讨论一下暴♥乱♥前一天
We need to discuss this congressional tour
你给迪伦·派克安排的
that you arranged for Dylan Pike,
国会办公室参观
the day before the insurrection.
派克是个老兵
Pike was a veteran.
你在退伍军人协会工作
You work at the VA.
帮助他是你工作的一部分
Helping him was, was part of your job.
我们还没开始反证
We're not constructing rebuttal, yet.
我想听库尔特自己的想法
I want to hear, in Kurt's own words, what he was thinking.
我只是帮他个忙 他张口了
I was doing him a favor. He asked.
我打了个电♥话♥ 仅此而已
I made a call. That's it.
我和库尔特的每次对话
Do you plan on being a part of every conversation
你都打算参与吗
I have with Kurt?
也许
Maybe.
我是个称职的律师 戴安
I'm a good lawyer, Diane.
但我是个糟糕伴侣咨♥询♥师
But I'm a lousy couples therapist.
你花更少的钱就能请一个
You could find one of those for a lot less.
我让你觉得我想要咨♥询♥师了吗
Did I make you think I wanted a therapist?
我只是想知道我什么时候是在跟同事对话
I just need to know when I'm talking to my colleague,
什么时候是在跟库尔特的妻子对话
and when I'm talking to Kurt's wife.
好吧
Okay.
我来以他妻子的身份问你
Let me ask you, as his wife,
你还是要接受认罪协议吗
are you still talking about taking a deal?
不
No.
他没做错什么
He's done nothing wrong.
如果以律师的身份问你呢
And if I ask you as a lawyer?
不乐观
It's not good.
联调局想要个罪人
The Feds want a head.
救护车
黛比医生的视频是你拍的
So, you shot Dr. Debby's videos?
对
Yeah.
对 我想拍那种一镜到底的
Yeah, I tried to do the one-shot goodfellas thing
穿过走廊到重症监护室的那种
down the hallway, into the ICU.
但是呢
But?
该死的医院规矩
Fucking hospital rules.
我只能上传剪辑过的
I had to keep throwing in a cut.
黛比医生让你把视频上传抖音的
Dr. Debby had you upload the videos to TikTok?
对 我用快速摇射把视频拼接到一起
Yeah. I edited them together with a whip pan.
我有一个特别牛的软件
I got this really cool software.
"拼接到一起"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Edited them together"?
抖音只让你上传时长一分钟左右的视频
TikTok only lets you upload about a minute.
四个15秒的视频串到一起
You know, four 15-second videos strung together.
我帮黛比医生挑选用哪一段
I helped Dr. Debby pick which takes to use.
我添加文字 滤镜
I added the captions, the filters.
加上快速摇摄
I added the whip pan.
-她拍了很多片段吗 -天啊 必须的
- She did a lot of takes? - God, yes.
大家认为这个病
People think this disease
只感染老人或者穷♥人♥
only affects old people or poor people.
但是我来告诉你们
But let me tell you...
上周 我们总裁的老公收治入院了
Last week, the husband of our CEO was admitted.
雪伦·布斯的老公
Sharon Booth's husband.
他们当然给了他最高接待规格
Of course, they rolled out the red carpet for him.
我们只好把其他五位病人从重症监护室里转出来
Which meant we had to move five other patients out of the ICU.
太惨了
Poor things.
能给我一份吗
Can I get a copy of this?
小心 过一下
Look out. Coming through.
过一下 过一下
Coming through! Coming through!
过一下 让一让
Coming through! Move!
这个人不行了
This guy's in bad shape.
让开
Out of the way!
戴安
Hi, Diane.
我的办公室怎么就不这样
Ugh, why isn't my office like this?
-你这的风景太漂亮了 -有什么事吗 马德琳
- Your view's so pretty. - What do you want, Madeline?
我想要那个抱枕 一对都要 原封不动
I want that throw pillow, two of them, just like that.
我已经不是库尔特的律师了
I'm not Kurt's lawyer anymore.
这边请
This way.
我认为你应该看看这个
Well, I think you should see these.
我不是麦克维先生的律师
I'm not Mr. McVeigh's lawyer.
没错 但你是他的妻子
Yes, but you are his wife.
如你所见 这些是我们
As you can see, these are the bullets
搜查你家公♥寓♥时拿走的子弹
taken from your apartment when we searched it.
你看 我们打开库尔特的
As you can see, when we opened the boxes
猎枪子弹盒子的时候 等等 别急
of Kurt's shotgun shells... Hold on. Hold on.
每颗子弹上面都有缩写
We found initials drawn on each of the shells.
看 这是TM
Look, here's a T.M.
还有BT
A B.T.
又一个TM
Another T.M.
起初 这些缩写搞得我们一头雾水
At first, we were confused about the whole initials thing.
但是后来迪伦·派克告诉我们
You know? But then Dylan Pike pointed out
这些是伊利诺伊州州议会
that they were the initials of legislators
立法委员们的名字缩写
of the Illinois General Assembly.
麻烦把保安叫上来
Could you get security up here?
-这位女士在骚扰我 -骚扰
- This woman is harassing me. - Harassing?
我这样的 联邦探员
Someone like me? A federal agent.
这位联邦探员在骚扰我
This federal agent is harassing me.
请叫安保人员到楼上见我
Please ask security to meet me upstairs.
没错 迪伦·派克告诉我们
So, that's right, Dylan Pike informed us
你丈夫针对州议会设计了一套
that your husband has designs on a similar insurrection
类似的暴♥乱♥
against the General Assembly.
他也有这些束线带
He also had these zip ties,
并且计划绑♥架♥五名高级斯普林菲尔德立法委员
and plans to kidnap five top Springfield legislators
然后对他们进行审判
and put them on trial.
你清楚 我是经验丰富的律师
You understand, I'm a seasoned lawyer.
这招对我不好使
This doesn't work on me.
我不会跑去对我老公
I'm not going to run
嘶吼指责问他"你怎么能这样"
crying to my husband, "How could you?"
你来找我而不找库尔特的律师
The very fact that you came to me and not Kurt's lawyer
只能证明你的证据站不住脚
shows how weak you think your evidence is.
我给你个建议 马德琳
So, here's a piece of advice, Madeline,
身为人♥妻♥
one wife to another.
如果你相信这些照片 别拿来找我
If you believe these photos, don't bring them to me.
去找朱利叶斯 让他接受认罪协议
Take them to Julius, and tell him to make a deal.
祝你好运
And good luck.
我猜你就是卡门·莫尤
I'm going to guess you're Carmen Moyo.
对
I am.
您哪位
Who are you?
里卡多·迪亚兹
Ricardo Diaz.
只有我母亲才叫我里卡多
Well, only my mother calls me Ricardo though.
大家一般都叫我瑞斯豪斯
Most people call me Racehorse.
好吧
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表