剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
库尔特
Kurt?
你怎么坐在那也不开个灯
Some reason you're sitting in the dark?
没事
No.
你想要我过来陪你坐着吗
You want me to come and sit with you?
今天有个联调局的来找我了
I got a visit from the FBI today.
找你干什么
Uh, about what?
问一个我带去射击的人 就是通缉照上的那个人
About the guy I took shooting, the one in the Wanted poster.
-你说什么了 -什么也没说
- And what did you tell them? - Nothing.
这个探员要我告诉她
This agent wanted me to give her names
其他我带去射击的退伍老兵的名字
of the other veterans I took shooting.
好吧 库尔特 听我说 我...
Okay, Kurt, listen to me. I...
我是你的妻子 也就是说你告诉我的一切事情
I'm your wife, which means that anything you tell me
在法律上都可以拒绝公开 所以...
is privileged communication. So...
现在不是保持沉默的时候
This is not the time to be the taciturn mountain man.
告诉我 把所有事都告诉我
Just tell me. Tell me everything.
什么事
About?
你带谁去射击了
Who did you take shooting?
患有创伤后应激障碍的退伍老兵
Veterans with PTSD.
我志愿在周六带他们去射击
I volunteer to shoot with them on Saturdays.
他们不是罪犯
They're not criminals.
那就把他们的名字告诉联调局 解释一下
Then just give the FBI their names and explain that.
其中有个老兵说他要去华盛顿
One of these veterans said he was going to D.C.
他想去参观下国会大厦
and he wanted a tour of the Capitol.
我就打给了国会办公室安排了一下
I called the congressional office to arrange it.
什么时候的事
When was this?
1月5号♥
On January 5.
哪位议员
Which congressperson?
我不想说
I'm not gonna say.
库尔特 我不会告诉别人的
Kurt, I can't tell anyone.
不能说
I'm not gonna say.
好吧
Okay.
你不要再跟联调局的人联♥系♥了
You're not gonna talk to the feds again.
我来跟他们谈
I-I am going to talk to them.
你觉得我有麻烦了
You think I'm in trouble?
是的 我觉得你是一名
Yes. I think you're a Trump official
训练一位暴♥乱♥分子使用枪♥支♥的特朗普政♥府♥官员
who trained an insurrectionist in firearms.
我没有训练...
I didn't train...
然后还安排
And then arranged
他们进入国会大厦进行侦察活动
for them to scout the Capitol.
我觉得这就是麻烦的定义
I think that's the definition of trouble.
所以需要介入
So here's where I come in.
从现在起
From this moment on...
我就是你的律师
I am your lawyer.
请坐
Have a seat.
那个...
How...
你这的飞鸟困扰解决了吗
How is your bird problem?
还是时不时有
Intermittent.
他们在外面装了转叶 鸟就不会落脚了
They put rotors out there, so the birds won't land.
有道理
Makes sense.
有时候有点用
Eh, sometimes.
但我们又在这相聚了
But here we are again.
对 我也没什么事
Yes. This'll be very brief.
只是想告诉你 我是库尔特·麦克维的律师
I just want you to know I'm Kurt McVeigh's attorney,
请你不要再在没有我在场的情况下接近他
and I need you to not approach him again without my presence.
你要代表他
You're going to represent him?
是的
Yes.
那还挺考验你们的婚姻关系的
That will put such a strain on the marriage.
多谢关心
Thanks for the concern.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
如果你还想再找他聊 打这个号♥码
If you want to interview him again, just call that number.
好吧 希望你知道 库尔特并不是我们的目标
Okay, just so you know, we're not after Kurt.
怎么了
What?
钟声响了
The bells.
你可能不想看到这一幕
You might not want to watch this.
什么
What?
天呐
Oh, my God.
那些鸟还不是很明白转叶是怎么回事
The birds haven't quite caught on to the rotors.
房♥屋维修的人非要说它们会懂的
Building maintenance insists they will eventually,
但我不是很确定
but I don't know.
我的天 我的天呐
Oh, my... Oh, my God.
话说回来
Anyway...
对联调局来说 首要任务是尽可能查明
Job one, for the FBI, is identifying and building cases
一月六日所有暴徒的身份并立案
against as many of the January 6 rioters as possible.
祝你马到功成
And I-I-I wish you great success.
对我来说 他们都应该被关进监狱
As far as I'm concerned, they all deserve to be locked up.
当然 不过鉴于你的政♥治♥立场
Well, yes, given your politics,
我还以为你会同情他们
I thought you might be sympathetic.
其次...
And job two...
就是要防止下一个一月六日事件的发生
is preventing the next January 6.
我一直思考着康威式婚姻
I always looked at the Conway marriage,
凯丽安妮·康威 2017-2020年任特朗普政♥府♥总统高级顾问
其丈夫是一名律师 反特朗普激进分子
我很想知道他们是怎么做到的
and I wondered how they did it.
或许你什么时候能解答一下我的疑惑
Maybe you can tell me sometime.
祝你调查顺利
Good luck with your investigation.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
贡纳·纽施塔特 前查查网内容审查员
Gunnar Neustadt, former Chumhum content moderator.
你为什么不在查查网任职了
And why are you no longer at Chumhum?
创伤后应激障碍
PTSD.
那份工作什么方面给你造成了创伤
What about the work there was traumatic?
-反复 -反复 什么反复
- The churn. - The churn? What is the churn?
反复不断出现不良内容
Constant turnover of bad content.
有的伤感 有的杀气腾腾
Some of it sad, some of it homicidal,
也有党派之争 永远不消停
some of it political. It never stopped.
所以 你的工作就是筛除不良消息
So, all you did was block the churn?
不 我们还会对一些词条进行渲染 重新定位和精选
No, we also highlighted, repositioned, featured items.
换句话说
In other words,
你的工作职责和报纸编辑相同
you did what a newspaper editor does?
反对
Objection.
诱导证人
Leading.
反对无效
Overruled.
感觉我就是一名编辑
It felt like I was an editor.
因为你要筛除包含暴♥力♥或色情的内容
In that you were blocking violent or pornographic content?
因为我们主导了点击诱饵
In the sense that we featured clickbait.
如果有消息激起了怒气或愤慨 我们就放大它
If it sparked anger or outrage, we featured it.
-网站就是靠这个赚钱的 -谢谢你
- That's how the site made money. - Thank you.
我没问题了 法官阁下
Nothing further, Your Honor.
稍等一下 法官阁下
Just one second, Your Honor.
我参加过一场法官会议
I was at a judge's conference,
有位法官朋友说她爸爸
and Judge Friend said that her dad
是一名小镇上的报刊编辑
was a small-town newspaper editor.
追问编辑的内容
Go after editorial content.
你去
You go for it.
-为什么要我上 -因为我们有一位观众
- Why me? - Because we have an audience of one.
等下
Wait.
现在别回头看
Don't look now.
我有两年没有盘问过证人了
I haven't questioned a witness in two years.
没事 该出来练手了
Okay. Then it's time.
纽施塔特先生
Mr. Neustadt...
纽施塔特先生
Mr. Neustadt.
你多久和你的编辑团队开一次会
How often did you meet with your team of editors?
不好意思 是审查员
Excuse me, moderators.
-一天两次 早上和晚上各一次 -好
- Twice a day. Morning and evening. - Okay.
很好
Good.
你们在会上都讨论些什么
And, uh, what did you discuss at these meetings?
哪些新闻热度很高
Which stories were trending.
你说的热度高是指...
And by trending, you mean...
热门 有趣 有新闻价值
Popular, interesting, newsworthy.
-你是在分配价值 -反对 律师自证
- You were assigning value? - Objection. Counselor is testifying.
反对无效
Overruled.
继续 律师
Continue, Counselor.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表