剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
系统会给你分配一个匿名身份
the system assigns you an anonymous avatar.
为什么
Why?
为了促进自♥由♥沟通
It's meant to foster free communication.
匿名螃蟹: 这他妈怎么回事 为什么是戴安代表我们律所去了黑人律师协会
这他妈
"How the hell did this..."
怎么回事
...happen?
为什么是戴安代表我们律所
How did Diane end up at a Black conference
去了一个黑人会议
speaking for our firm?
这太丢脸了
What an embarrassment.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
匿名螃蟹刚刚发了一个视频
Anonymous Crab just posted a video.
我怎么播放
How do I play it?
戴安 你是怎么管理一家黑人律所的呢
So, how does that work, Diane, you running a Black firm?
我只是共同合伙人 我们是雷&迪律所
Oh, well, I'm just a co-partner at, ooh, um, Reddick/Lockhart.
戴安要遭殃了
Uh-oh. That's not good for Diane.
但你的丈夫不是和进攻国会的
But isn't your husband involved with the white supremacists
白人至上主义者有关系吗
who attacked the Capitol?
不 他已经彻底洗脱了指控
No. He was completely cleared of those charges.
可是他不是刚刚得到复兴步♥枪♥协会的工作吗
But didn't he just take a job to revitalize the NRA?
我
I...
不 我认为这个传闻有误
No. I believe that's an error.
天啊 我爱死高科技了
Oh, God, I love technology.
好吧
Okay.
那个富豪强♥奸♥犯怎么样了
How are we doing with the rich rapist?
先生 他不是强♥奸♥犯
Sir, he's not a rapist.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
下周预审
Preliminary hearing next week.
匿名鸭嘴兽
我听说她连资历都没有
I heard she didn't even have seniority.
直接跳过其他黑人合伙人
She just jumped past other Black partners
成了我们的冠名合伙人 太扯了
to become our name partner. It's crazy.
戴安才不在乎
Diane doesn't give a shit
这家律所的传承
about this firm's legacy.
戴安啥都不懂
Diane is clueless.
结果呢 她成了管事的人了
And yet, somehow, she's the one in charge?
莉兹需要采取点什么措施了
Liz needs to do something about this.
莉兹自己是不会下手的
Liz will never do it on her own.
我们得靠我们自己
We need to do something ourselves.
我们有些人正在通过发声采取措施
Some of us already are doing something by speaking up.
我们只要继续就好了
We just need to keep it going.
看看黑人推特 都炸了
I know, look at Black Twitter, it's exploding.
黑人推特是什么
What is Black Twitter?
什么
What?
黑人推特是什么
What is Black Twitter?
推特上互相交流的黑人
People on Twitter who are Black and talk to each other.
-我怎么才能上去 -这个
- How do I get on it? - Uh, well,
我能告诉你 但是我得杀了你
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
不止是戴安 虽然已经够糟糕的了
It's not just Diane. That's bad enough,
但是你们听说朱利叶斯代理谁了吗
but did you hear who Julius Cain represented?
我知道
Oh, I know.
特朗普走狗
Fucking Trumpite.
他怎么还在这工作
Why the hell is he even working here?
我对他在这工作没有什么意见
I don't have any problem with him working here.
而是对他代理一个白人至上主义者有意见
It's him representing a white supremacist
比如戴安的丈夫
like Diane's husband.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我知道 朱利叶斯·凯恩就是个舔白鬼
I know. Julius Cane is such a coon.
匿名鸭嘴兽:朱利叶斯·凯恩就是个舔白鬼
戴文
Devin.
你忙吗
You have a minute?
凯恩先生 你好 不忙
Mr. Cain, hello. Yes.
有什么事吗
What do you need?
你知道匿名鸭嘴兽是谁吗
Do you know who Anonymous Platypus is on our,
-新办公程序上的 -你问我 我不知道
- uh, new office app? - Do I? No.
不会造成什么后果的
There-there won't be any repercussions.
我只是想问他几个问题
I, uh, I just want to ask him a few questions.
如果用户不登录的话
The app gives us anonymous animal names
就给我们分配匿名动物名称
if users don't sign in.
这让发表评论的时候更自♥由♥ 不那么违心
It allows more freedom and less judgement when making comments.
我明白 但是肯定有一个鸭嘴兽吧
I understand, but there has to be one Platypus, right?
不 电脑每天都换动物
No. The computer switches animals every day.
今天 我是匿名花栗鼠
So, today, I'm Anonymous Chipmunk.
前天我是匿名长颈鹿
The day before, I was Anonymous Giraffe.
-有什么问题吗 -没有 没有
- Is there something wrong? - No, no, no. No, no. Uh...
只是...
Just, uh...
匿名鸭嘴兽:朱利叶斯·凯恩就是个舔白鬼
匿名野牛:小众意见 我觉得是阿德里安的锅
天啊
Oh, my God.
我没看见
I-I didn't see that.
对不起 凯恩先生 这样太不好了
I'm sorry, Mr. Cain. This is not cool.
如果你看见这个人 告诉他们一声
Yeah, well, if you see them, you let them know.
我会把动静弄大点
Oh, I'll do more than that.
有人说朱利叶斯是舔白鬼 他很生气
这应该就搞定了 先生
That should end it, sir.
这是个假法庭 法官阁下
It's a sham court, Your Honor.
他必须说的所有的话...
Anything that he has to say, this, no...
佯装公正判断事务
It pretends to judge matters fairly...
这是个站不住脚的案子
This is a meritless case.
而所谓的法官
...but the so-called judge...
有合同...
There was a contract...
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我才不要跟你们比嗓门
I am not going to shout over you...
我今天上午嗓子不舒服
as my voice is not at its best this morning.
我要做的是 如果继续这样下去
But what I will do, if this continues,
我就要亮出藐视法庭牌
is hand out my little contempt cards.
赔偿额度就往上加
The value goes up.
从500美元起 1000美元
It starts at $500, $1,000...
一万美元
$10,000.
我可太喜欢这样了
Wow, I really love that.
先生 请让你的律师发言
Sir, let your lawyer speak.
舒尔茨先生 您委托人不是签了调解协议了吗
Mr. Schultz, didn't your clients sign a mediation contract?
他签的是这个 法官阁下
He signed this, Your Honor.
我不确定是否应该称之为合同
I'm not sure I'd call it a contract.
这是什么
What is that?
是在中餐外卖♥♥菜单背面写的一份合同
It's a contract written on the back of a Chinese take-out menu.
法官阁下 刻在石头上的都可以是合同
Your Honor, the contract could have been chiseled on a rock.
条款明确 双方都签了字
The terms are explicit and signed by both parties.
没错 舒尔茨先生
Certainly true, Mr. Schultz.
虽然很荒唐 但确实如此
Ridiculous, but true.
你是在质疑这是你委托人的签名吗
Are, are you disputing that this is your client's signature?
-不是 可是我... -我们希望撤销案件
- No, but I... - We move to dismiss.
维塔先生必须遵守仲裁协议的条款
Mr. Vitar is bound by the terms of the arbitration agreement
尊重瓦克纳法官的裁决
to honor Judge Wackner's decision.
-瓦克纳法官 -对不起
- Judge Wackner? - Sorry.
不 瓦克纳先生
No. Mr. Wackner.
瓦克纳先生 你打算当法官吗
Mr. Wackner, do you purport to be a judge?
我没有任何打算
I don't purport to be anything. I am...
我判断试试 从这个角度讲 我是个法官
I judge facts. In that sense, I'm a judge.
我的委托人被告知 要称呼瓦克纳先生
My client was told he had to address Mr. Wackner
为"法官阁下"
as "Your Honor."
"法官阁下"是一种爱称
"Your Honor" is a term of endearment.
比如"灵魂歌♥后"或者"嘎吱船长"
Like the "Queen of Soul," or "Captain Crunch"
亦或"朱古拉伯爵"
or "Count Chocula."
-那你是什么 -我是先生...
- And who are you? - Uh, I'm Mr...
我是法官...瓦克纳先生的书♥记♥员
Uh, I'm Judge... Mr. Wackner's law clerk...
好吧 从法律上来讲
Uh, okay. Legally, it doesn't matter
在仲裁期间 称呼瓦克纳先生什么都无所谓
how Mr. Wackner was addressed during arbitration.
关键在于 维塔先生在签字时
The point is that Mr. Vitar himself
就给了他做裁决的权力
gave him decision-making authority when he signed...
如果瓦克纳先生是正常人那还行
On the understanding the man was sane.
法官阁下 但他心智不全
Your Honor, Mr. Wackner is of unsound mind.
法官阁下 他在开玩笑
Your Honor, he's joking.
瓦克纳先生 如果你输了
Mr. Wackner, if you lose,
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表