剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我感激各位的热情
I appreciate your passion!
但都坐下 否则我就不继续问了
Take your seats or I'll stop the questioning!
我们爱你 瓦克纳
We love you, Wackner!
对 对
Yes, yes,
我也喜欢被爱 但都给我坐下
and I love being loved, but sit down!
-坐下 -苟特博士
- Sit down! - Dr. Goat.
苟特博士 你能告诉我们
Dr. Goat, can you tell us please
这个究竟是什么
exactly what we're looking at here?
这叫做圣克莱尔分治书 法官阁下
This is called the St. Clair Partition, Your Honor.
一份起草于1798年的合同
An agreement drawn up in 1798
签署人是安德鲁·圣克莱尔
between Andrew St. Clair,
他是北方领地的第一任总督
the first governor of the Northern Territory,
以及美国国会
and the United States Congress.
文件于1818年丢失 然后六年前找回
It was lost in 1818 and discovered only six years ago.
它如法定货币一样依然具有法律效力
It is still in effect as legal tender!
法定货币
Legal tender.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
-历史课 -这人是谁
- History. - Who is this guy?
学点东西吧
Learn something.
这份文件明确地指出
This-this document states irrevocably
伊利诺伊州向来
that Illinois was always intended
都被分成了两个区域
to be split into two territories.
南部领地被称为"溷藩安在"
The downstate territory known as "thermarum ubi sunt."
-对 -就是"庄稼之地"
- Yeah. - "The land of the crops."
而湖区被称为
And the lake area, known as,
"吾首涔涔"
uh, "Il capitis dolore."
-那苟特博士 -你说
- And Dr. Goat... - Yes, yes.
从这份文件中我们能得出什么结论
Exactly what... what are we to conclude from this?
斯普林菲尔德在法律上无权
That Springfield has no legal right
收取伊利诺伊州南部农村地区人♥民♥的税
to tax the rural citizens of Downstate Illinois.
无代表 拒收税
No taxation without representation!
法官阁下 我能问个问题吗
Your Honor, may I ask a question?
我以为你不感兴趣
I thought you weren't interested.
但后来我查了谷歌♥
I wasn't till I looked on Google.
那我当然没理由阻挡
Well, who am I to stand in the way?
安静 等等
Quiet down. Wait, wait, wait.
辩方有问题
Defense has a question.
小问题 苟特博士
Uh, quick question, Dr. Goat.
这个拉丁语 "溷藩安在"
This Latin phrase here-- "thermarum ubi sunt..."
你是怎么翻译的
How-how did you translate that?
"庄稼之地"
"The land of the crop."
好吧 我刚上了谷歌♥翻译
Okay, I just went on Google Translate,
上面的翻译是"厕所在哪里"
and it translates as "Where is the bathroom?"
那不是真的
That is not true.
还有北方领地
And the Northern Territory,
"吾首涔涔"
"Et in capitis dolore,"
翻译的是"我头疼"
translates to "I have a headache."
你说谎
That is a lie.
骗子 骗子
Liar! Liar!
稍等 稍等
Hold on! Hold on!
真♥相♥从不是由吵闹程度决定
Truth is never decided by who's most noisy.
你继续 梅丽莎
Go ahead, Marissa.
这份文件是不是你自己写的 博士
Didn't you in fact create this document, Doctor?
不是
No.
那我们能看原版文件吗
Then can we see it and not just the copy?
它太脆弱
It's too fragile.
法官阁下 你意下如何
Your Honor, what do you think?
你是喜欢看原件的人
You're someone who likes looking at the original.
而且我是个不介意被你牵着鼻子走的人
And I'm someone who does not mind being manipulated by you.
搞什么
Come on!
安静
Quiet down.
等你结束后
When you're finished.
苟特先生
Mr. Goat.
-我是苟特博士 -博士 抱歉 苟特博士
- Dr. Goat. - Doc... I'm sorry. Dr. Goat.
如果你想让我认真对待这份文件 拿过来
If you want me to take this document seriously, bring it in.
你好
Oh, hello.
我是薇妮塔·克拉克法官 我听说你想跟我谈谈
I'm Judge Vinetta Clark. I heard you wanted to speak to me.
是的 女士 我 我的律所代表的一位年轻人
Uh, yes, ma'am. Um, my, my firm represents a, a youth
他被你关押了 马特奥
that you're holding. Matteo?
-瓦格斯 -对 他被捕了
- Vargas. - Yes, he's under arrest.
吃个肉桂卷吧
Have a cinnamon roll.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看上去像是要去海滩
You look like you're heading to the beach.
对 我本来要去度假了
Yes, I was just, uh, leaving on vacation
然后突然工作需要我
when I heard I was needed.
-你要去哪里 -度假吗
- Where were you going? - On vacation?
那不重要
Oh, well, it's not important.
我是个很好奇的女人
I'm a curious woman.
科莫湖
Lake Como.
在意大利
It's-it's in Italy.
嗯 我知道在哪
Yes, I know where it is.
肯定很美
Must be beautiful.
确实
Oh, it is.
所以你以前去过
So you've been there before?
只去过一次
Um, just once.
我们很少出去
We don't get away often.
我们就想奢侈一把
We-we thought we'd splurge.
听着不错
Sounds wonderful.
女士
Um, ma'am, um,
你真的想起诉马特奥谋杀吗
is it true that you're thinking of trying Matteo for murder?
是的
Yes.
我能给你看样东西吗
May I show you something?
当然
Of course.
这是克里斯托弗
This is Christopher.
他在放学回家的路上卷入了
He was walking home from school when he got caught
一场帮派火拼
in the crossfire of a gang shootout.
其中一个帮派就是奥斯卡·里维的
One of the gangs was Oscar Rivi's.
我给克里斯托弗的葬礼写了悼词
I did the eulogy at Christopher's funeral.
你给八岁的孩子写过悼词吗
Ever done a eulogy for an eight-year-old?
没有
No.
感觉很不好受
Not pleasant.
这是加百列
This is Gabriel.
他想上南加州大学电影学院
He wanted to go to USC film school.
一个街头男孩因为把他
He was killed by a corner boy
错认成别人而杀了他
who mistook him for somebody else.
我很遗憾
I... I am sorry.
我不能说我理解你的痛苦
I mean, I can't say that I understand your pain
因为我当然无法理解
because of course I can't,
但马特奥应该交给警方 而不是被关在这里
but Matteo should be given over to the police, not held here.
警♥察♥还没有抓到杀害他们的凶手
The police haven't arrested anyone
一个都没有
for those murders, any of these.
黑人的命也是命运动之后
Since the BLM movement,
我们街区的警♥察♥就撤走了
they've pulled back from our streets.
没人来帮忙
No one's coming to help.
所以我才开始搞这个法庭
That's why I started this court.
我们不是闹着玩的
It's not a joke to us.
这不像你们律所的真人秀
It's not your firm's reality show.
那不是我的律所的...
Oh, that's not my firm...
其实它就是 洛哈特女士
Actually, it is, Mrs. Lockhart.
如果我是你 我会让你的当事人准备庭审
If I were you, I would prepare your client for trial.
*哦 神圣的头颅 现已伤痕累累*
*O sacred head, now wounded*
*满腔悲愤与羞愧...*
*With grief and shame weighed down...*
梅丽莎呢
What happened to Marissa?
我是她的上司 马特奥
I'm her boss, Matteo.
但你也是奥斯卡的律师
But you're also Oscar's lawyer?
我也是你的律师 他们说你当时带着枪
I'm also your lawyer. So they said you had a gun?
-但我没打算用 -好 我强调一下
- But I wasn't gonna use it. - Okay, stress that.
她更需要听你说而不是听我说
She needs to hear more from you than from me.
她不想听我这种人的话
Just, I'm not the kind of person she wants to hear from.
跟我说说枪的事 有人看到你拿着枪吗
Now tell me about the gun. Did anyone see you with it?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表