剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Okay. First of all, you'd be great.
对吧 是吧
I would, wouldn't I?
-我能横扫法♥院♥ -然后
- I could wipe the floor in court. - Second of all,
去法学院吧
enroll at law school.
参加暑期项目
Take summer programs.
你能在2年内搞定
You can get it down to two years.
-天呐 -我明白
- Oy. - I know.
这不容易
It's... it's not easy.
你在哪儿 教堂吗
Where are you, in church?
没有 应该是大本钟
No. That must be Big Ben.
好吧 你到法庭的时候我们再聊
Okay, uh, let's talk when you get in.
梅丽莎 我真的在伦敦
Marissa, I am actually really in London.
好吧 我今下午到你办公室来
Okay, I'll come by your office this afternoon.
杰
Jay
我能待会儿打给你吗 我现在有点忙
Can I call you back, man? I'm kind of, kind of busy.
你是谁
Who-who is this?
是阿德里安 杰 你打给我的
It's Adrian, Jay, you called me.
我为什么会打给你
Why did I call you?
杰 我现在在写东西
Jay, I'm trying to write right now.
我 我觉得
I... I think...
我觉得你是我父亲
I think you're my father.
好吧
Okay.
行吧 你好好休息 我们明天聊
All right, get some rest. We'll talk tomorrow.
-好吧 -不太对劲
- All right? - Something's wrong.
我看不清
I'm having trouble seeing.
你在哪儿 杰
Where are you, Jay?
杰 听我说 你吃了什么吗
Jay, listen to me. Did you take anything?
没有 我不喜欢药片
No. I don't like pills.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我们去医院
We're going to the hospital.
你病得很严重
There's something very wrong with you.
什么
What?
我也说不清
I-I... I don't know.
从中国传过来的
There's this thing from China.
你有跟从海外来的人接触过吗
Have you been with anybody from overseas?
我也不知道
I don't know.
-中国来的什么东西 -别动
- What-What's from China? - Just stay still.
别起来
Don't try to get up.
2020年3月13日
前情提要
2020年3月
你好 戴安 谢谢你来见我们
Hello, Diane. Thanks for meeting with us.
怎么会不来呢
How could I not?
有什么能为您效劳的 布隆贝格先生
What can I do for you, Mr. Bloomberg?
我先带你回顾一下2016年
Let me take you back to 2016.
-特朗普上任之前吗 -不
- Pre-Trump? - No.
哈利·达吉斯之前
Post-Harry Dargis.
记得这个名字吗
Remember that name?
当然
Of course.
四年前 我做他的代理律师上的联邦法♥院♥
Four years ago, I represented him in federal court.
他女儿中枪身亡了
His daughter was shot and killed.
非法买♥♥卖♥♥的枪♥支♥
With an illegally purchased gun.
-可是我们输了 -但是案子不错
- And we lost. - But we had a good case,
现在我们正在申请上诉
and now we're working on the appeal.
今年晚些时候我们能上最高法♥院♥
We have a date in front of the Supreme Court later this year.
是吗
Really?
美国最高法♥院♥
原告因违反枪♥支♥管制和安全条例提请诉讼
你刚才在忙什么
What were you working on?
-我的书 -可不
- My book. - Oh, right.
写得怎么样了
How is that going?
狗屁不通
It's bullshit.
你呢
What about you?
上到最高法♥院♥的枪♥支♥管制案子
Oh, it's this Supreme Court gun control case.
可能会是个典型
Could be really momentous.
但是...
But...?
他们用错了策略
They have the wrong strategy.
他们真正该尽力说服首席大♥法♥官罗伯茨的时候
They're making technical points when they really should be
却在死扣技术性观点
trying to sway Chief Justice Roberts.
好吧
Okay.
那就告诉他们
Tell 'em that.
首都的律师团
D.C. Lawyers.
他们才不想听这话
They don't want to hear it.
我去
What the fuck?!
搞什么
The fuck?
我能告诉你我真正想要的是什么吗
Can I tell you what I really want?
当然 要什么
Sure. What?
我想在最高法♥院♥上据理力争
I want to argue in front of the Supreme Court.
如果这就是你想要的
If that's what you want,
那绝对要告诉他们
you fucking tell 'em that.
我要告诉他们我的书是一坨屎
I'm telling them my book is shit.
告诉他们
Tell 'em.
干杯
Bottoms up.
布隆贝格先生
Mr. Bloomberg.
是 对不起 麦克
Oh, yes, sorry. Mike.
是的 我认为案子有胜算
Yeah, I think we have a real case here,
而且我想参与其中
and I want to be involved.
但是我认为由我来在法庭上唇枪舌剑
But I think it's essential that I be the mouthpiece
是非常必要的
in front of the Court.
-喂 -好吧
- Hello? - Well,
我告诉你 关键是
I'll tell you, the key is
-把大♥法♥官罗伯茨拉到我们这一边 -对 稍等
- to bring Chief Justice Roberts over to our side. - Yeah, hold on.
阿德里安的电♥话♥
Uh, Adrian's calling.
不 我手上有对付约翰·罗伯茨的秘密武器
Uh, no, and I think I have a John Roberts secret weapon.
她只能给你回电♥话♥了
She's gonna have to call you back.
我已经跟当事人谈过了 他同意了
I already talked to the client and he agrees.
对 太好了 我会再打给您的
Yes. Great. So, I-I will call you back.
有好消息
Good news?
我的
For me.
我要在最高法♥院♥上辩论了
I am arguing in front of the Supreme Court.
对你来说
For you, eh...
我要把你挚爱的枪♥支♥清理出街道了
I'm getting your beloved guns off the street.
我挚爱的枪♥支♥
My beloved guns?
现在我需要你的支持 亲爱的熊宝
Now I need something from you, my darling bear.
天啊
Oh, God.
什么事
What?
当我的约翰·罗伯茨
Be my John Roberts.
朱利叶斯
Hey, Julius.
-他怎么样了 -他们刚关上了门
- How is he? - They just closed the doors.
不让任何人进去
They're not letting anybody in.
-为什么不让 -是冠状病毒
-Why not? -It's this coronavirus thing.
他们怕会传播
They're afraid it's spreading.
-你要去哪 -去看他
- Where are you going? - To see him.
-医生不让 -他们倒是拦我呀
- The doctors said no. - Well, then they can stop me.
他们给了我一个无法回避的结论
They've come back to me with one inescapable conclusion.
为了避免数以万计的生命丧生
To avoid the loss of potentially tens of thousands of lives,
我们必须立即在伊利诺伊州
we must enact an immediate stay-at-home order
颁布实施居家令
for the state of Illinois.
这就是我今天要宣布的行动
So that is the action that I'm announcing today.
我们密切关注了意大利
We have looked closely at the trajectory of this virus
中国等国的疫情发展轨迹
in countries like Italy and China.
若不加以控制 伊利诺伊州的病例将会急剧上升
Left unchecked, cases in Illinois will rise rapidly.
2020年3月20日
目前为止
All we know
居家令将持续到
is that this stay-at-home order will last
4月8日
until April 8th.
届时 大家会收到
At that point, you'll all be getting invitations
-复工的邀请 -我们都能回来吗
- to come back to work. - Are we all being asked back?
希望如此
We hope so,
-但我们也不确定 -我们怎么知道
- but we really don't know. - How do we know
-自己的饭碗还在不在了 -预计一周之内
- whether we still have a job? - We'll be calling you guys
我们会给各位致电
hopefully within a week.
我们就在电♥话♥边上守着
So we just wait by the phone?
与此同时 我们建立了
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表