剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们送他去库克县法♥院♥ 他一小时内就会出来
if we took him to Cook County he'd be out within an hour
因为他是奥斯卡·里维的手下
because he works for Oscar Rivi,
芝加哥的墨西哥大毒枭
Chicago's answer to El Chapo.
我希望你们注意法官助理听到
And I hope you notice the court clerk's reaction
里维这个名字的反应 因为她的律所为他辩护
to the name Rivi, because her firm defends him.
-这是真的吗 -我们为很多人辩护
- Is that true? - We defend a lot of people.
-嘘 -好 那就这样 我拒绝保释
- Boo! - Okay, here's how we'll leave it. I'm denying bail.
-法官阁下 -不不 没人能得到想要的一切
- Your Honor! - No, no, nobody gets everything they want.
-停止给警方拨款 停止... -你要么...
- Defund the police! Defund... - You either... Hey, hey, hey!
停下
Settle down!
我们会关押这两个孩子48小时
We'll hold these two boys for 48 hours.
然后我想听取更多的证据
Then I want to hear more on this evidence.
你想要庭审 法庭助理女士
You wanted a trial, Ms. Court Clerk?
你得到了
You got one.
所以
So...
你们耍我
you sandbagged me.
-你说什么 -我让你们炒了她
- What are you talking about? - I told you to get rid of her,
你们居然帮她给里维牵线搭桥
and you hooked her up with Rivi.
-天呐 大卫 你太多疑了 -你怎么会...
- Oh, my God, David, you're so paranoid. - I mean, why would...
好吧 现在这事是你们的问题了
Well, now it's your problem.
我问过STR劳利了
I took it to STR Laurie,
他们不会在人员架构上投入任何资金了
and they're not kicking in any more for infrastructure.
所以你们自己拿出10%的积蓄
So find yourselves ten percent in savings
给你们的太空女士吧
for your Space Lady.
好吧 博斯曼的职位薪金一直空着
Well, we never filled Boseman's position, so...
她不是博斯曼
Uh, she's not Boseman.
对 她不是
No. She's not.
她的声望更高 大卫
She has more stature, David.
你的白♥痴♥厌女症又发作了
This is your moronic misogyny.
纯属扯淡
That is such bullshit.
只要有什么事不如你俩的意
Every time you two don't like something,
你们就跟我扯厌女症或种族主义
you hurl misogyny or racism.
有时候女的也不怎么样
Well, sometimes a woman isn't as good,
黑人也是
and a Black person isn't, either.
天 又是老白男那一套
Oh, God. Says the old white guy.
10%就行 我们周二要跟迪拜
Ten percent. We have a conference call
开电♥话♥会议
with Dubai on Thursday
告诉他们这笔钱从哪里省出来的
to tell them where the savings are coming from.
我的客户真的希望能合作成功
My clients really want to make this work.
他们准备接受
They are prepared to accept the...
你们账本上那些不法行为
irregularities of your books.
没有不法行为
No irregularities.
我们2020年之前的生意才是非法的
Our business was illegal prior to 2020.
理解并有所保留地接受
Understood and reservedly accepted.
我们也同意你们
We've also agreed
非同寻常的销♥售♥附加条款
to your extraordinary merchandising rider.
唯一非同寻常的是
The only thing extraordinary
你会觉得这条款属于非同寻常
is that you consider it extraordinary.
-亲爱的 -但你必须明白
- Mami. - But you have to understand
你的法律问题会大大增加我们所面临的风险
that your legal issues greatly increase our exposure to risk.
而且我们的保险费已经涨了几倍了
And our insurance premiums have risen exponentially,
所以我们请求你与我们分担风险
so we ask that you share that risk.
不
No.
凭良心说 如果你不同意分担风险
We cannot in good conscience sign this deal
我们就不能签这份合同
without your agreement to share...
那我们赶紧走吧
Then let's get the hell out of here.
美国企业居然觉得他们可以
Corporate America thinks they can fuck me
在我的地盘耍我 瞧瞧
in my own house. !?Mira!
你需要这次交易 里维先生
You need this deal, Mr. Rivi.
不 你别再耍我们了
No, you need to stop fucking with us,
否则我们就去对面找本杰瑞冰淇淋连锁了
or we walk across the street to Ben & Jerry's.
下一份
Next.
好
All right.
谢谢 我们来干一番大事
Thank you. Let's do some good here.
等不及了
I cannot wait.
-干杯 -干杯
- Salud. - Salud.
-干得漂亮 -我一直很想念这一切
- Nice work. - I've been missing this.
如果我们把杂费加起来
If we consolidate incidentals...
嗯 那可能只有1%
Yeah, that's-that's maybe, like, one percent.
我不想解雇任何律师
Well, I'm not firing any more associates.
对 你跟我想的一样
Yeah, well, you act like I want to.
你觉得呢 艾蕾格拉
What do you think, Allegra?
我想把你解雇的所有律师都请回来
I think hire back all the associates you fired
并增员20%
and add 20% more.
我觉得你可能没听懂我们的问题 艾蕾格拉
I-I don't think you're hearing the issue here, Allegra--
我们是需要裁员
we need to reduce.
为什么
Why?
因为律所不属于我们
Because we don't run our own business.
我们是为一家国际企业集团工作
We work for a global conglomerate.
STR劳利年收入超过40亿美元
STR Laurie has an annual revenue of over $4 billion,
146亿迪拉姆
or 14.6 billion dirham.
为什么需要我们来缩减支出
Why would they need us to cut anything?
更何况是这点小钱
Even our toenails?
由于疫情 律所的营收有所下滑
Our income is down because of the pandemic.
不 因为政♥府♥拨款及民众报复性消费的心理
No. We're in an economy bloated by federal dollars
我们的经济前情一片大好
and a populace hungry for revenge.
营收即将大幅增长
Business is about to explode.
我们应该说如果客户认为我们在持续缩减开支
We need to argue that our clients will leave us
就会离我们而去
if they keep thinking we're cutting.
他们一定会的
Oh, because they will.
收入减少 不要缩减开支
If income is down, don't cut.
要投入
Build.
你怎么看
So, what do you think?
我觉得我们不该请艾蕾格拉来
I think we made a mistake going with Allegra.
所以还是不要让她参与和迪拜的视频会议了
So she shouldn't be on the Zoom call with Dubai.
你原来不是打算把戴安踢出局吗
I thought you were gonna kick Diane out.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
只是有几个合伙人要她从现职位...
It's just that, uh, some of the partners want her to...
退...
take a step...
退一步
step down.
你希望怎么样
What do you want?
我想停止争斗
I want to stop fighting.
我想...
I want, uh...
我想要她别再利用
I want her to stop using
她那些种族主义客户来保住自己的工作
her racist clients to keep her job,
我...
and I...
我只是希望律所能有对的人来领导
I just want the firm to be led in the right way
走向正确的道路
by the right people.
所以你找了第三名合伙人来安抚她
So you bring on a third partner to appease her?
我能发表下意见吗 就一点
Can I say something? Just one thing.
过来
Come.
女人...
Women...
女人在工作中总希望被人认为很和善
women at work always want to be thought of as nice.
-不是吧 -不 不 不 听我说
- Oh, my God. - No, no, no, no, no, look, look.
-好吧 -女人总追求达成共识
- Okay. - Women always want consensus.
但你知道吗 宝贝 有时候你就是要说
But you know what, baby? Sometimes you just got to say,
"去你的
"Fuck you...
去你的 你 还有你"
you and you and you."
好吗 "这是我的事 我的决定"
All right? "This is my business, and it's my decision."
-好吧 谢谢你 阿尔·卡彭 -不 我是说真的
- Okay, thank you, Al Capone. - No, I'm serious.
戴安♥拉♥长了整件事的战线
Look, Diane stretched this whole thing out,
她是在迎合你善良的那一面
and she's playing to your sweet side.
好吧 我上班一整天都在处理这件事
Okay, can... I-I-I deal with this all day at work.
我们能不能...
Can we just...
说点别的 说点没有那么麻烦的事
talk about something else, anything else less problematic?
求你了 求你了 谢谢
Please? Please, please, please. Thank you.
巴勒斯坦
Palestine.
-天呐 -不过说真的
- God. - Okay, seriously, though.
我才说到重点
Here's the real subject.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表