剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
让学生发展批判性思维
to challenge her students to think critically
思考这个世界
about the world they came from.
她引用了《寄生虫》
Even if she used Parasite,
一部我觉得挺不错的电影
a movie I thought had moments.
虽然比不上《赴汤蹈火》
Wasn't as good as Hell or High Water.
说到底
And in the end,
家长选择让其他人负责教育孩子
the parents chose to outsource the education of their kids
而很多人只能在家自己教育
when most people had to teach them at home.
你也可以那么做 但你没有
You could have done that, you didn't.
你不能过河拆桥要退款
You can't ask for your money back after.
我支持你们
I'm siding with you.
以后左派思维不要那么严重了
Just lighten up on the lefty stuff next time.
你还要帮她付律师费
Oh, and you have to pay for her lawyer
因为这就是在瞎闹
because this was bullshit.
好了
Done.
看到了吗 我就知道这法庭会对我好些的
See? I knew we'd do better here.
我必须得说 他的裁决还挺合理的
I have to say, his ruling was reasonable.
稍等 慢着
Wait a minute. Hold it.
我脑子抽了 差点忘记
I'm brain-dead. I almost forgot.
我裁定 无论胜负 我们最想要的
I have found that the thing we most crave, win or lose,
是对方的尊重和承认
is respect and acknowledgment.
我想大家握手言和
So, I want everyone to shake hands.
你是指真的握手吗
You mean literally?
控辩双方 排成两行
Two sides, two lines. Go down the line,
一个个握手 看着对方的双眼说
shake hands, look each other in the eye and say,
"我尊重你 我爱你"
"I respect and I love you."
因为如果缺乏尊重的话
Because the law means nothing
法律就是毫无意义的
if people don't feel respect for it,
对人也是如此
and each other.
动起来动起来
Come on. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
快点 你们想耗上一天吗
Let's go. We don't have all day.
还有一堆人排队等着呢
I got a line around the block.
快
Come on.
我尊重你 我爱你
I respect and I love you.
我觉得可以更诚心一点 但继续吧
I think you could have each done better, but let's go.
-我尊重你 我爱你 -这就对了 笑起来
- I respect and I love you. - There you go. Smiling face.
我尊重你 我爱你
I respect and I love you.
笑容 继续
Smile, baby. There you go.
我尊重你 我爱你
I respect and I love you.
你有名片吗
Do you have a card?
没有 我要准备名片吗
N-No. Do I need one?
把你的电♥话♥给我吧
Write down your number.
我需要一个律师
I need a lawyer here.
"我尊重你 我爱你"
"I respect you and I love you."
要命了
Ha. No.
天啊
Oh, my God.
真可惜他不是律师
It's too bad he's not a lawyer.
不然我们可以雇佣他
We could hire him.
我们底线可以再放低一点
We could do worse.
说到这
Oh, so, speaking of.
我选朱利叶斯
I say it's Julius.
朱利叶斯
Julius?
因受贿而被定罪 被特朗普赦免的朱利叶斯
Convicted of bribery, pardoned by Trump, Julius.
是的
Yes. Yes.
我... 我思考过了 我们认识他
Yes, I've... I've thought about it, and we know him.
我们信任他
We trust him.
我喜欢朱利叶斯
I like Julius.
我也是
Yeah. I like him, too.
而且他说得对 对我们来说是个好买♥♥卖♥♥
Yeah, and he's right, it is a good deal for us.
你和卡勒布睡了 对不对
You slept with Caleb, didn't you?
我去给朱利叶斯打电♥话♥
I'm going to go call Julius.
真棒
Great.
还有一件事...
Oh, and one more thing...
这是间非裔律所
This is an African American firm,
大办公室应该由黑人合伙人来坐
and it deserves a Black partner in the corner office.
-应该是你的 -戴安
- You take it. - Diane.
我坚持
I insist.
我感觉应该对你道谢
Part of me feels like I should thank you,
但我又有点不想这么做
and another part of me doesn't.
所以...
So...
谢谢你
Thank you.
最后一件事
And one more thing.
我以为刚才就是最后一件事了呢
I thought that was the last thing.
我思量过了
I've thought about this.
我认为我对律所有付出与贡献
I believe I contribute to this firm.
我担心我会被排挤
And I worry I'm going to be pushed aside.
所以...
So...
我们需要多加一个非裔合伙人
I think we need another African American partner,
应该好好讨论一下人选
and we should discuss whom.
但我想让你保证
But I want a commitment from you that
我冠名合伙人的地位不会被动摇
I will retain a name-partner position.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
戴安...
Diane...
只要我还有话语权
as long as I have any power over the decision,
你就是冠名合伙人
you will retain your name-partner position.
谢谢
Thank you.
找时间商量谁是第三个合伙人吧
And let's discuss a third partner, huh?
好的
Okay.
第一周过得怎样
How was your first week?
挺好
Okay.
你呢
You?
挺好
Good.
所以...
So...
开始吧
I guess it begins.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表