剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
世界上不会有黑人能容忍♥这个词
Not a Black person on earth would ever let that word slide.
谢谢你支持战线不统一的这个说法
Thank you for supporting the monolithic argument,
但我认为这与那些无关
but I think it has nothing to do with that.
尽管我让你们不要关注新闻
Although I've asked you to ignore the news,
你们现在大概都听说了麦克芬利警官
you've probably heard by now that Officer McFinley
昨晚遇害了
was killed last night.
我们向他的家庭致以诚挚的哀悼
Our deepest sympathies go out to his family.
然而 这个案件不是针对他
Nevertheless, uh, this case is not against him,
而是起诉芝加哥警局
it is against the Chicago PD.
我们必须尽全力撇开情绪
We must do our best to set aside emotions
只看事实
and look only at the facts.
但首先
But first...
默哀片刻
a moment of silence
感觉比较合适
feels appropriate.
我们完蛋了
We're fucked.
谢谢你回答我们的问题 麦克芬利女士
Thank you for answering our questions, Ms. McFinley.
你能告诉我们关于你前夫的暴♥力♥行为
Can you tell us about your ex-husband's violence
和家暴报♥警♥电♥话♥吗
and the domestic abuse call?
他是个好人
He was a good man.
当他压力大时
When he got stressed out,
那都是因为他工作太辛苦了
it was only 'cause he was working too hard.
他每天都把自己的性命置于危险当中
He put his life on the line every single day.
但他 他打了你
But he-he, he did hit you?
真对不起 杰西
I'm so sorry, Jess.
我真抱歉 天呐
I'm so sorry. Oh, my God.
你不该这样死去
You didn't deserve it.
麦克芬利先生的死 在这起案件中
Mr. McFinley's death, in the middle of this case,
显然使陪审团产生的偏见
has clearly prejudiced this jury.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
拜托
Oh, come on.
这不是好的理由 律师
Not a great argument, Counselor.
我需要一些比"拜托"更有说服力的东西
I'm going to need something more than "Come on."
我们担心陪审团
We're worried that the jury
不会根据事实作出判决
won't base their decision on fact.
他们会基于麦克芬利的遇害事件而做判决
They're gonna base it on McFinley being violently killed.
你们本来也不打算让他们根据事实判案
You were never basing this on the facts.
你们想利用他们对那个
You were basing this on the emotions
可怜黑人女孩的同情
for that poor Black girl.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
我打算继续说 直到你们有人听为止
I'm-I'm just gonna keep talking until somebody listens.
所以我开始说了 我说 废话废话废话
So, I'm just talking, talking. Words, words, words.
我决定启动二次陪审团资格审查
I'm calling a voir dire de novo.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我之前从没干过
I've never done this before.
庭审开始后再进行陪审团资格审核
A voir dire, mid-trial,
你们可以在内庭重新询问陪审团
you can re-question the jury in chambers.
你们可以问他们是否看了新闻
You can ask them if they're watching the news
看他们受了多少影响
and find out how they're impacted.
如果他们确实受了影响 你会宣布无效审判吗
And if they are impacted, you will declare a mistrial?
我不知道我会怎么做
I don't know what I'll do.
但你们可以解决这事 知道吗
You can solve this, though. You know?
你们三个可以讨论一个折中的协商和解方案
You three can come up with some kind of negotiated settlement.
那是我的建议
That's my recommendation.
但我知道什么呢
But what do I know?
乔伊有时候会在表演结束后
Joey invited comedians to his dressing room for drinks
邀请其他喜剧演员去他的化妆间喝酒
after shows sometimes.
你好 乔伊
Hey, Joey.
他邀请我时我还挺激动的
I was excited when he invited me.
我心想 我终于混进核心圈子了
I thought, finally, I'm in the inner circle.
但我没想到会是只有我和乔伊
I didn't realize it would just be me and Joey.
你能告诉我们接下来发生了什么吗
Can you tell us what happened next?
他问我他能不能...
He asked if he could...
在我面前打飞机
jerk off in front of me.
我还以为他是在开玩笑 所以我笑了
I thought it was a joke, so I laughed.
然后他就真的这么做了
But then he did it.
我就呆立在那
I just stood there.
就像是在参加什么入会仪式
Like it was some kind of an initiation.
你有把这段经历告诉过别人吗
Did you tell anyone what happened?
我每个人都说了
I told everyone,
他们全都觉得是我的问题
and they all blamed me.
尤其是男的
The men especially.
他们看我的眼神就好像是我强迫乔伊
They just looked at me like I compelled Joey
来一记快炮似的
to quick masturbate.
我经纪人要我闭嘴
My manager told me to shut my mouth,
-说这样会断送我的职业生涯 -事实是否如此呢
- or it would ruin my career. - And did it?
我第一场作为头牌出演的秀被取消了
The first gig I had as a headliner got canceled.
从那之后我的事业一落千丈
Things went south after that.
你的职业生涯有过起色吗
Has your career ever rebounded?
怎么可能
Fuck no.
我很抱歉 琼恩
I'm sorry, June.
我没问题了
Nothing further.
第九又四分之三巡回法庭
检方诉乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥
检方5分 被告0分
巴罗女士
Ms. Barrow,
在2019年7月11日 你有一场作为主演的秀被取消了
you had a headliner gig canceled on July 11, 2019?
对吗
Is that right?
我想读一则你在7月10号♥的秀的评论
I'd like to read a review from a prior gig on July 10th.
"有人称琼恩·巴罗是一颗冉冉升起的新星
"While June Barrow has been described as a rising star,
她证明了人们有多容易将一颗低空飞行的卫星
"She proved tonight how easy it is to mistake
错认为遥远的太阳"
a low-flying satellite for a distant sun."
巴罗女士 你的主场演出
Ms. Barrow, your headliner gig
被取消是因为你的风评不佳
was canceled because of bad reviews.
-不是吗 -喜剧演员被差评是家常便饭
- Wasn't it? - Comics get bad reviews all the time.
你有看过乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥的吗
Have you read Joey Battle's?
不然你给我们展示一下你的表演如何
Well, why don't you show us your act then?
让法庭上的人看看你有多搞笑
Let the court see just how funny you are.
反对
Objection.
我觉得这个主意不错
That sounds like a good idea.
与本案无关 法官阁下
It's irrelevant, Your Honor.
场合和受众群都不对
This is the wrong venue, the wrong crowd.
你经常让这里充满欢声笑语啊
You-You've gotten tons of laughs in here.
那都是自发的 和这不同
They were spontaneous. This is different.
梅丽莎 你在乱动
Marissa, you're flailing.
-你知道乱动的后果 -我...
- You know what you get when you flail. - I...
法官阁下 我没有乱动
Your Honor, I am not flailing.
套上吧 梅丽莎
Put it on, Marissa.
来吧
Come on.
好了 请坐
Okay, be seated.
好吧 我们来听听看吧 给我们讲几个笑话
Okay, let's hear it. Tell us some jokes.
-我并不是讲笑话型的喜剧演员 -那你是哪种
- I'm not really a joke comedian. - What other kind is there?
我会讲述一些关于人性弱点的故事
I tell stories about the frailty of being human.
那行 讲吧
Oh, okay. Do that.
好吧
Ah, okay, uh...
"强♥奸♥幻想"这个词是谁想出来的
Uh, who came up with the term "Rape fantasy"?
那女的在想什么 她的志向应该远大一点
I mean, what was that woman thinking? She should aim higher.
有天我要赢一个奥斯卡还有攻克癌症
One day I'm gonna win an Oscar and cure cancer,
然后...
and then...
我很喜欢做个千禧一代
I love being a millennial.
可以很晚起床 把所有过错都推到别人身上
I can wake up late and blame everyone else for everything.
可以计分了 迪恩
Okay, Dean.
被告 2分
请在证人席就坐
Have a seat in the, uh, witness box,
陪审员二号♥
Juror Number Two.
这几位律师要问你几个问题
So, uh, the attorneys are gonna ask you some questions
看看最近的事件对你有没有什么影响
about recent events to see how you've been affected.
可以吗
Is that okay?
麦克芬利被杀后 你在脸书上发了贴
You posted on Facebook after the McFinley killing.
-是吗 -是的吧
- Didn't you? - I guess.
我每天都会和我的孙子交流
I talk to my grandkids every day.
你写道
You wrote,
"人们需要尊重警♥察♥的工作
"People need to have respect for what cops do.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表