剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第五季 第七集
影星涉嫌暴♥力♥性侵 受到多项指控
那是谁 看起来很眼熟
Who's that? He looks familiar.
那是艾米·汉莫
That is Armie Hammer.
-他演过独行侠 -他多大了
- He starred in Lone Ranger. - How old is he?
不是初版电影
No, not the old one.
是几年前的翻拍版
This was a remake just a few years ago.
-他犯啥事了 -据说有食人癖
- What was his issue? - Cannibalism, allegedly.
喜欢在床上咬人什么的
Bite play, stuff like that.
他是怎么被抵♥制♥的
So how was he canceled?
被各种电影和演出除名了
He got dropped from movies, from the stage.
-经纪人也走了 -你们在聊什么
- His agents dropped him. - What are we talking about?
-你迟到了 -抱歉 我有文书要做
- You're late. - Sorry. I had paperwork.
那就好好听讲 跟上节奏吧
Well, you just have to listen and catch up, won't you?
天 你心情不好吗
God, are you in a bad mood?
没有不好 我只是知道你会反对我
Nope, I just know you're gonna disagree with me.
管理人员不当行为
-你们认真的吗 -怎么
- Oh, no. Are you serious? - What?
你们要帮这些男的澄清吗
You're gonna clear these guys?
不 不全是男的
No, they're-they're not all just guys.
是嘛 还有女人吗
Really? Where are the women?
这儿就有一个
I got one right here.
我看到过一个 对 亨丽埃塔·迈克尔斯
I spotted one... Yep, Henrietta Michaels,
大学教授因言语不当被解雇
原来是西北大学的教授
former Professor at Northwestern.
她被炒了
She was fired for using a word
学生们误解了她用的一个词
which was misunderstood by her students.
她想在节目上为自己正名
She wants to defend herself on TV
好重回岗位
so she can get her job back.
不错不错 听着像是个好节目
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That sounds like good TV.
所以 几十个男的被指控强♥奸♥和性骚扰
So four dozen guys accused of rape and harassment,
-可一个女的就因为 -得了吧 梅丽莎
- and one woman. - Oh, come on, Marissa.
没有经过审判 没有呈堂证供
People are getting canceled without a trial,
就被抵♥制♥了
no evidence presented against them.
-因为他们就是做了 -也许是吧
- Because they did it. - Maybe they did,
也许他们没有
maybe they didn't.
或者也许是更微妙的情况
or maybe it's more nuanced.
我的天呐 你简直像那个
Oh, my God, you sound like that Canadian guy.
拿这些事来写书的加拿大人
The one who wrote the book about that thing.
如果我知道你在说什么的话
If I knew what that meant,
我可能会被冒犯到
maybe I'd be offended.
你想出警 反对抵♥制♥文化
You want to play cancel-culture cop.
不 我想做法官
No. I want to play judge.
-我的天 -你想想看
- Oh, my God. - Think about it.
这些指控最后没能上庭肯定有原因
There are lots of reasons these accusations never go to trial.
受害者终于可以当面指控
The victims finally get to accuse the victimizer
那些施害者
face to face.
万一他们不想呢
What if they don't want to?
那是他们自己的选择
That's their choice.
然后♥庭♥上就只有施害者吗
And the victimizer gets the court to himself?
他说什么屁话都行
To say whatever bullshit he wants.
这太糟糕了
This is a bad joke.
你们在削弱"我也是"运动
You're undercutting MeToo.
不不不 我们反而是在武装"我也是"运动
No, no, no, we're giving MeToo teeth.
没错
That's right.
如果它一直依赖暴民规则 就会走向灭亡
If it relies on mob rule, it'll exhaust itself.
好了好了 爸妈都别吵了
Okay. All right. Mom, Dad, please.
我不喜欢看你们吵架 还是回到工作上来吧
I hate when you fight. Let's get back to work.
谁先来
Who's up first?
-这人是谁 -乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥
- Who's this guy? - Oh, uh. Joey Battle.
抵♥制♥乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥
-单口喜剧 -哦天 你们说的是路易CK二世
- Stand-up. - Oh, God, you mean Louis C.K. Two.
-他干啥了 -他在休息室
- What'd he do? - He masturbated
当着两名女性的面自♥慰♥
in front of two women in a green room.
有一说一 不过他先寻求了许可
To be fair, he did ask for permission first.
你确定吗 如果真问了 那他根本没等对方回答"可以"
Seriously? If he did, he didn't wait for a "Yes."
但他没有实质性侵谁
But he did not assault anyone.
我们现在底线都这么低了吗
Oh. Are we really setting the bar that low?
我们折衷一下 做两个案子
Let's compromise. We'll do both.
-两个吗 -没错 这个人 还有梅丽莎的主意
- Both? - Yeah, this guy and, uh, Marissa's idea.
那个搞学术的 亨丽埃塔什么的
The academic, uh, Henrietta what's-her-name.
大学教授因言语不当被解雇
-亨丽埃塔·迈克尔斯 -这不是我的主意
- Henrietta Michaels. -That wasn't my idea.
-我们什么时候开始 -你真的觉得
- When can we start? - You really think
-我们有空做两个吗 -我们能腾出时间
- there's time to do both? - We'll make the time.
直接安排日程吧
Let's just schedule it.
我的表演结束了
That's my time, guys.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
琼恩 你很厉害
June, you were great.
这里酒都是稀释的 所以我知道你没说醉话
The drinks are watered down, so I know you're not drunk.
不 我觉得你很幽默
No. You're funny.
只是这个俱乐部太差了
It's just this club sucks.
你是因为乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥来找我吗
Is this about Joey Battle?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
现在来找我的只有记者了
Reporters are the only ones who approach me nowadays.
我不是记者
I'm not a reporter.
上一次我对乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥的事公开♥发♥声
The last time I spoke out about Joey Battle,
我就到这步田地了
this happened to me.
我是说 我的职业发展本来在正轨上
I mean, I was on my way to a serious career,
被那个人♥渣♥弄得脱轨了
and that scumbag derailed me.
不仅仅是脱轨那么简单 差不多就是被埋了
Not just off the tracks, like buried under them.
通过作证 你能让真♥相♥大白的
By testifying, you'd get the truth out.
你刚刚说真♥相♥么
Did you say "Truth"?
我刚还以为我们在聊真人秀节目呢
I thought we were talking about a reality TV show.
数百万人都能看得到
Millions of people could see it.
我是说 我都不知道全部真♥相♥
I mean, I don't even know the whole truth.
当乔伊的事情快要败露的时候
When the story about Joey was about to break,
他在脸书找到了我
he reached out to me on Facebook.
你知道他说什么了么
And you know what he said?
他说 很抱歉把你推进了衣橱里
He said, "I'm sorry for shoving you into a closet."
他把你推进衣橱了吗
He shoved you into a closet?
不 跟我那次 他射到植物里了
No, with me, he just jacked off into a plant.
但我控制不住自己去想
I can't help but think, though,
他把谁推到衣橱里去了
"Who did he shove into a closet
她身上发生了什么事
and what happened to her?"
所以 你得作证反对他
So you should testify against him.
-说出来 -对巴♥特♥尔♥来说这只是
- Bring that out. - This is just another way for Battle
又一个重回职业生涯的办法 我是不会参与进来的
to get his career back. I'm not participating in that.
如果不是你想的那样呢
What if it wasn't?
如果他真的罪行败露无疑了呢
What if he was actually confronted with his crime?
不可能的
It'll never happen.
巴♥特♥尔♥这样的人一定会赢
People like Battle win.
我这样的人一定会输
People like me lose.
不过 你知道吗 我还是有点安慰的
But, you know what? This is my consolation prize.
看他的维基页面
His Wikipedia page.
他不再是什么喜剧大亨了
He's no longer the comedian saint.
现在他是休息室自♥慰♥先生
Now he's Mr. Masturbater in the greenroom.
谁给巴♥特♥尔♥辩护
Who's defending Battle?
那个喜剧演员吗 大卫
The comedian? David is.
大卫·科德 为什么
David Cord. Why?
他是律师
He's a lawyer.
我猜他是想在抵♥制♥文化上做文章
My guess is he wants to make an issue of cancel culture.
那我要起诉他
Then I want to prosecute him.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我要给他一个教训
I'm gonna rip him a new one.
-大卫还是喜剧演员 -都是
- David or the comedian? - Both.
你这精神不错
Oh, that's the spirit.
那另一个案子呢 那个搞学术的女士
What about the other case -- the, uh, academic lady?
那不一样 她不该被解雇
That's different. She shouldn't have been fired.
不 你想起诉一个 就也得起诉另一个
No, you want to prosecute one, you have to prosecute the other.
-为什么 -因为我不可捉摸
- Why? - Because I'm unpredictable.
你没听说吗
Haven't you heard?
这是抵♥制♥文化
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表