剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Great.
-我该认识你吗 -我不知道你是否认识我
- Why am I supposed to know you? - Uh, I don't know if you are.
本杰明·达福为什么会认识你
Why does Benjamin Dafoe know you?
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
我的天 法学院才毕业的文盲
Oh, my God. Law school illiteracy.
就是她吗
Is this her?
卡门·莫尤 如假包换
Carmen Moyo, as requested.
我不明白 你是谁
I don't understand. Who are you?
-卡门·莫尤 -不不不
- Carmen Moyo. - No. No, no.
-为什么你很重要 -我没觉得
- Why are you important? - I don't think that I am.
那为什么我最大的客户点名要求你
Then why do I have my top client asking for you?
-谁 -沃夫-科曼先生
- Who's that? - Mr. Wolfe-Coleman.
你的客户是沃夫-科曼
Y-Your client is Wolfe-Coleman.
他需要什么
Hmm. W-What does he need?
警♥察♥在昨夜搜了他家
Last night, the police searched his home
寻找强♥奸♥的证据 他们觉得自己找到了些什么
for any evidence of rape. They believe they found something
沃夫-科曼先生想要我联♥系♥
and Mr. Wolfe-Coleman wanted me to contact
卡门·莫尤代理他 所以...
Carmen Moyo to represent him. So...
这是怎么一回事
How did that happen?
你的客户认识奥斯卡·里维吗
I-Is your client an acquaintance of Oscar Rivi?
那个毒贩吗 不认识
The drug dealer? No.
那你的客户...
Is your client...
现在在梅纳德矫正中心吗
is your client currently at Menard Correctional?
他原来在 怎么了
He was, yes. Why?
我在代理里维先生
I'm representing Mr. Rivi.
卡门是我们最棒的律师
Carmen's one of our best.
我们开始讨论聘用协议吧 本
Uh, why don't we get the retainer agreement going, Ben?
很好 回家吧
Oh, good. Go home.
我明天把其余要整理的账单准备好
I'll have the rest of the bills ready to sort tomorrow.
其余的
The rest?
对 这只是一半
Yeah. This is half.
我不可能剽窃
I couldn't have stolen anything.
《艾米莉在巴黎》还没播出的时候我就写了
I wrote my book before Emily in Paris was even on the air.
那也不意味着你没有稿子
That doesn't mean you couldn't have gotten a copy.
欢迎来到夜院
Hey! Welcome to Night Court.
-想你了 -每天都有邮件被攻击的事情
- Missed you. - Emails get hacked every day.
得了 我从来没读过她的破书
Oh, come on. I never read her stupid book,
况且她的书还是冒牌货
and her book is just a rip-off anyway.
有些台词是完全相同的 法官阁下
There are lines that are identical, Your Honor.
因为都是《艾米莉在巴黎》的台词
Because they're lines from Emily in Paris.
这是什么案子
What is this one about?
那男的说她剽窃了他的书
That guy says she plagiarized his book.
-版权法 有意思 -拿着 拿着
- Copyright laws, interesting. - Here, here, here, here.
-这是案情 -开什么玩笑
- Here's the program. - You've got to be kidding me.
不 我说出来的
No. I said that, out loud.
你剽窃了《艾米莉在巴黎》
You plagiarized from Emily in Paris.
我从来没看过那本书
I've never even read the book.
这些都是真的书吗
These are actual books?
自费出版的 同人文
Self-published. Fan fiction.
《朱迪在巴黎》
《简妮丝在巴黎》
得了 我知道你干这个是出了名的
Oh, come on. I know you've got a reputation for doing this,
-我才不会让你... -不 因为我说过...
- and I'm not gonna let you... - No, 'cause what I said...
好了 住嘴 别说了 就这样 我知道了
Okay. All right, Stop, stop, stop. That's it. I get it.
法官阁下 这个可不是小事
Your Honor, this is not a small matter.
《五十度灰》就是个例子
Look at Fifty Shades of Gray.
-就是以同人为起点 -好了
- That started as fan fiction. - Okay.
我要休庭
I'm taking a recess.
我回来之前不许吵架
Um, don't fight when I'm gone.
你
You.
能来一下我的办公室吗
Can you join me in chambers?
你认识他
You know him?
不认识
No.
有什么看法
Thoughts?
这是版权法范畴
Well, it's copyright law.
没有版权谁也不能抄袭
Nobody can copy unless they have the right.
但是他们都借鉴了《艾米莉在巴黎》
But they both borrowed from Emily in Paris.
我是说...
Right, I mean...
又不涉及什么实际利益
Look, there's no real money here.
他们只想博得关注 拥有胜利感
All they want is attention and to feel like they've won.
-《绿野仙踪》的结局 -什么
- End of Wizard of Oz. - What?
稻草热拿到了文凭
Scarecrow getting a diploma.
没错 你能做一个吗
Uh... right. Can you make one?
我在复印小屋里 什么都能印啊
I'm in Copy Coop. I can make anything.
好了
Okay.
叮 以下是我的裁决
Bing. Here's my decision.
你们的书都获得了由我和这个法♥院♥
Your books have both been copyrighted
认证的著作权 但是名字不同
by me and this court, but under different names.
你们谁都不能巴黎
Neither of you get Paris.
这就是你们不是原创的惩罚
That is your punishment for not being original.
你的是《朱迪在尼斯》
You get Judy in Nice
你是《简妮丝在里昂》
and you get Janice in Lyon.
我不喜欢里昂
I don't like Lyon.
太难了
Tough.
要么里昂 要么南布朗克斯 你选
It's either Lyon or South Bronx. You decide.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
好
Good.
现在看着彼此说
Now, look at each other and say
"我尊重你 我爱你"
"I respect and I love you."
说出来 不然我就没收你们的版权
Say it or I take away your copyrights.
-我尊重你 我爱你 -我尊重你 我爱你
- I respect and I love you. - I respect and I love you.
接着说 直到我相信你俩
Do it till I believe you.
梅丽莎
Marissa.
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Nicely done. - Thank you.
绕开繁文缛节就能出奇制胜
Amazing what you can do without a ton of red tape.
给我当法官助理吧
Be my law clerk.
什么 不行
What? No.
-我有工作 -在这工作吧
- I have a job. - Work here.
兼♥职♥ 全职 听你的
Part-time, full-time, your call.
固定薪资
Flat fee.
所有案件的百分之十
Ten percent of all the legal filings.
无限制使用复印机
Unlimited use of the copy machines.
法官阁下 这不是法庭
Your Honor, this is not a court.
我不知道这算什么 但是...
I-I don't know what it is, but it's...
是未来
The future.
来吧
Come on.
来这
Be here.
不行
I-I can't.
我有工作
I have a job.
我想通过律师执业考试
I want to pass the bar.
我想当一名真正的律师
I want to be a real lawyer.
你知道这些人为什么来这吗
You know why all these people are here?
因为法庭 律师和上诉
'Cause the courts and the lawyers and the appeals
让正义变得
have made justice...
遥不可及
unattainable.
日渐日远
Out of reach.
对于没有万贯家财的人来说
To anyone who doesn't have a shitload of money
只能干等着
to wait it out.
这就是埃克森美孚打赢了无名人士的原因
That's why Exxon beats out Mr. Nobody.
读一读卡夫卡的《法律门前》
Read Kafka's Before the Law.
现在我有作业了
Now I've got homework.
只有一页
It's one page long.
别让自己成为平庸之辈
Don't be a philistine.
正义只有人人可享时才是公正的
Justice is only just if it's available to everyone.
库尔特 我把预订的餐位推迟了
Kurt? I delayed the reservation,
我们应该还能赶上
so I think we can still make it.
亲爱的
Babe?
我正在倒酒
I'm pouring a drink.
要不要来一杯
Do you want one?
国会大厦暴♥力♥事件
国会大厦暴♥力♥事件
这是谁
Who is this?
不知道
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表