剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Right.
格拉博曼先生在哪
Where's Mr. Glubman?
我不知道
I don't know.
我给他打电♥话♥时 他哭得不行了
When I called him, he was crying
根本说不清自己在哪
too much to explain where he was.
也许你这个对手太强大了
Maybe you were too formidable an adversary.
你是接替他的 迪亚兹先生
You're his replacement, Mr. Diaz?
叫我瑞斯豪斯就行
Just Racehorse is fine.
格拉博曼先生答应我和解
Well, Mr. Glubman promised me a settlement offer.
是的 但那不可能了
Yeah, well, that's not going to happen.
我太好斗了
I enjoy fighting too much.
而你看着像是一个有趣的对手
And you look like a fun opponent.
希望你们不要介意我让你们其中一个证人作证
Look, I hope you don't mind if I depose one of your witnesses,
黛博拉·哈蒙德医生
a Dr. Deborah Hammond.
抖音医生
Dr. TikTok.
哈蒙德医生已经去世了
Dr. Hammond is deceased.
那她的回答就能简洁了
Well, that ought to keep her answers brief.
我似乎记得听说过 由于新冠疫情
I seem to remember hearing that there was an acute shortage
接受过培训的医务人员严重短缺
of trained medical personnel due to the COVID pandemic.
你也记得吧 医生
Is that what you remember as well, Doctor?
说完了吗
Okay, uh, are we done here?
然而 即便在全国人手短缺的情况下
Yet, even in the midst of a nationwide shortage,
你还是被解雇了
you were let go.
在我看来
See, the way I see it,
似乎并不能胜任
smells of incompetence.
或者是打击报复
Or retaliation.
医生 我想知道 你是否不认同
See, I wonder, Doctor, if you wouldn't agree
患者接受治疗的类型
that there are a number of factors that go into
受很多因素影响
the type of treatment a patient receives,
有些与种族或者人脉并无关系
and some that have nothing to do with race or connections.
比如 患者的主观意愿
For instance, there's the patient's own wishes.
-海港医院准备提出和解了吗 -没有
- Is Harbor Hospital prepared to make a settlement offer? - No.
但是他们准备好反击了
But they are prepared to respond to one.
今天早上九点
You see, as of 9:00 a.m. this morning,
我作为海港医院的律师
a counterclaim for defamation was filed
-提出了诽谤罪反诉 -谈判策略不错
-on Harbor Hospital's behalf. -Great negotiating tactic.
这样吧 莫尤女士
Here's the thing, Miss Moyo.
问问你的大毒枭当事人愿不愿意作证
Ask your drug-kingpin client if he's happy about being deposed.
提醒他 他必须回答我提出的每一个问题
Remind him he has to answer every question I ask him
并记录在案
on the record.
然后我们再谈和解协议
Then we'll talk settlement.
我再联♥系♥你
I'll get back to you.
你刚毕业一年 宝贝
You're a year out of law school, sweetums.
我看看你怎么对付一个真正的律师
Let's see how you do against a real lawyer.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好了
So...
这就是助理联邦检察官所说的
This is what the AUSA said they found in our house
在我们家搜查时发现的东西
when they searched.
是你的吗
Are they yours?
是
Yes.
猎枪子弹和束线带都是吗
The shotgun shells and the zip ties?
对
Yes.
迪伦·派克称你领导了一场
Dylan Pike says you're leading an insurrection
针对伊利诺伊州议会的暴♥乱♥
of the Illinois Assembly, and these are the initials
每个子弹上的缩写代表了你想结果的立法委员
of the legislators that you intend for each bullet.
这不是真的吗
Is that not true?
她是否说过为什么每个立法委员都有相同的缩写
Did she say why every legislator had the same initials
TM和BT
T.M. And B.T.?
这些不是缩写吗
These aren't initials?
不是 我为什么要在铅弹壳上刻缩写
No. Why would I put initials on buckshot shells?
TM是钨基体 金属合金子弹壳
T.M. means Tungsten-Matrix, a metal alloy shell.
BT是锡铋合金 无毒合金
And B.T. is Bismuth-Tin, a non-toxic alloy.
束线带呢
And the zip ties?
这些是13公分束线带
Those are five-inch zip ties.
用来绑人太细了
They're too thin for humans.
是用来给鹿打标签的
They're used to tag a deer.
好了 库尔特
Okay, Kurt.
这就是我对打猎一无所知对我的不利之处
This is where my ignorance of hunting, uh, works against me.
请继续给我线索
So, please, feel free to keep clueing me in.
问我问题就是了
Just ask me questions.
戴安
And, Diane...
你就不该让斯达克找你
you should never let Starkey come to you.
-你要让她来找我 -拜托 她追着我不放
- You should always send her to me. - Please. She chased me.
别让她追你
Don't let her chase you.
要我说 更麻烦的问题是迪伦·派克
The bigger issue, if you ask me, is Dylan Pike.
他是个懦夫
He's a coward.
给库尔特编瞎话给自己减刑
Who's lying about Kurt to reduce his sentence.
我同意
I would agree.
所以 库尔特 你保持沉默的话
Which is why, it's-it's just insane, Kurt,
就太荒唐了
for you to stay silent.
我知道这是你做人的原则
And I know it's your code.
-愚蠢的牛仔原则 -你总是这么说
- Your stupid cowboy code. - You keep saying that.
-因为确实如此 -不
- Because it's true. - No.
不 因为我不喜欢当局
No, because I don't like how the authorities
利用这样的谎言逼我供出别人
use lies like these to get me to turn on someone.
迪伦·派克要把你送进监狱
Dylan Pike is going to send you to prison,
因为他知道你不会对他的谎言做出反应
because he knows you won't respond to his lies.
约翰·韦恩虽然不先出击 但是他会回击
I mean, John Wayne doesn't punch first, but he does punch back.
-对你来说我就是个约翰·韦恩漫画吗 -等等
- I'm just a John Wayne cartoon to you? - Wait. Wait. Wait.
库尔特 你不想供出名字
Kurt, you don't want to name names.
我尊重这一点
I can respect that.
但是迪伦·派克是怎么知道
But, uh, how did Dylan Pike
你子弹壳上的标记规则的
know about the marking system on your shells?
我们在靶场聊过
We talked when we were at the firing range.
当时还有其他人在场吗
And were there other people there?
我不能说
I can't say that.
但是你能跟其他人谈
But you can talk to those other people.
如果他们反驳派克说的话
And if they contradict what Pike was saying,
那么我们就能削弱联调局的案子
then, maybe, we can undercut the Feds' case.
你是说库克特可以
So, you're saying that Kurt could go
去找其他证人 让他们给他作证
to these other witnesses and get them to back him up?
对
Yeah.
那么库尔特就不是供出名字了
Then Kurt isn't turning over names.
梅丽莎 你在干什么 我需要你的帮助
Marissa, what are you doing? I need your help.
我要你跟踪一个人
I need you to follow someone.
你确定你不想让杰来办这事吗
Are you sure you don't want to be asking Jay to handle this?
毕竟他是全职调查员
Since he's a full-time investigator.
不 我要找你
No. I'm asking you.
好吧
Okay.
我去办
I'll get on it.
雷迪克女士
Ms. Reddick,
你见过里维先生和他的妻子伊莎贝尔
you've met Mr. Rivi, and this is his wife Isabel.
伊莎贝尔让你去外面等 卡门
Isabel is asking for you to wait outside, Carmen.
好的
Of course.
我得给她当翻译
I have to interpret for her.
我们的翻译上周走了
We lost our interpreter last week.
好的 黛儿
Bueno. Dale.
海港医院把他们的律师换了
Harbor Hospital replaced their lawyer with a ringer.
瑞斯豪斯·迪亚兹
Racehorse Diaz.
对 这个我知道 但是...
Yes. That is my understanding, but...
他就认钱
h-he's a mercenary.
但是难搞又认钱
But a tough mercenary.
迪亚兹战无不胜
Diaz wins every case he takes.
但他不是不可打败的
But he's not unbeatable.
不
No!
不 他妈的
No. Carajo!
我不想让那个女孩代理我们的案子
我想要你
"我不想让那个女孩代理我们的案子"
"I don't want that girl on our case..."
里维太太 卡门机敏多谋
Oh, uh, Mrs. Rivi, Carmen is very resourceful.
而且我没有一直跟进你们的案子
And I'm not as up-to-date on your case.
我只会给她拖后腿
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表